[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"United States should be taking in all the refugees/migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447102479006.jpg (34 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
1447102479006.jpg
34 KB, 511x640
"United States should be taking in all the refugees/migrants from the Middle-East, not Europe since Europe is not responsible for creating the problems."

Discuss.
>>
Middle-East should all die. Sick of their bullshit.
>>
>>72599216
No one should be taking refugees, refugees are cowards and traitors, they should be shot or every 10th refugee should be beaten to death by other refugees, including children.
>>
You don't have to let the other team score if you do you know?
The point of being a country is to fuck up the others and not let yours to get fucked, no such thing as fairness.
In no one else in history your country had to suffer when you invaded another.
>>
>>72599335
So Whites in Europe will die and multiculturalism in United States will turn everyone into mongrels? Nah fuck that, I would rather have USA pay for the crimes and protect Europe.
>>
>>72600074
I'd also wanted that but it's not gonna happen.
It has been designed that way, we have been targeted for extinction.
>>
File: hj.png (1 MB, 894x1160) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
1 MB, 894x1160
>>72599216
>>
>>72599216
Wrong. Israel and Jewish communities should be taking in all the the refugees/migrants from the Middle-East.

THEY CREATED IT. THE JEW VERMIN
>>
>>72599216
No one is forcing them to accept sand niggers. Kick the camel cunts to the curb.
>>
>>72599216
lol, euro colonialism caused this shit, we just inherited it and had to fix it. Thanks Britshits and Baguettes.
>>
>>72599216
so we'll house them, because we can take it. were the hero europe needs, but not the one it deserves. Silent guardians, dark knights.
>>
>>72599216
Just because we caused a problem does not mean we have any obligation to do anything about it.
>>
>>72599216
Who gave the kikes Palestine?

Yeah, fuck off with this US causes all our problems bullshit
>>
>>72599305
/Thread
>>
>>72599216
>not just glassing the entire MENA region with a nuclear holocaust

Anything else is a losing move. We have centuries of history to prove it.
>>
>>72599216
considering the recent surge of syrian refugees was orchestrated by the kremlin that's not going to happen
>>
>>72601499
fuck me that pic is depressing

so much shit is broken is it even worth hoping we can fix it?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.