[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about my country (Costa Rica) ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462087623857.jpg (18 KB, 591x538) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462087623857.jpg
18 KB, 591x538
What does /pol/ think about my country (Costa Rica) ?
>>
>>72598514
Okay, but spic land.
We warned, might be a good place to start colonising again.
>>
>>72598514
Would be a good place for Trump to deport all the Mexicans, that way people of Costa Rica can have slaves.
>>
>>72598514
I dont
>>
>>72598514
you are why there's a meme entitled "banana republic"
>>
>>72598514
I'm coming to visit in two weeks! It's a guided tour, but is there anything in particular I should look for?
>>
>>72598809
Mexicans and Costa Ricans pretty much hate eachother
>>
>>72599160
Manuel Antonio beach its simply amazing and maybe you will find some good restaurants in Escazu and Cartago
>>
>>72598514
a bunch of my family emigrated there from alabama in the 50s and i have been five or so times. i fucking love it there.
>>
>>72598514
Island full of shitskins. Stay out of my country.
>>
>>72598514
pls no countryballs they are retarded
>>
>>72599271
Mexicans are hated by all Hispanic countries.. No body like a those faggots.
>>
>>72598514
too many Israelis >:C
>>
>>72598514
Thanks for the image and the (Costa Rica), I would've assumed you were talking about Thailand if those two things weren't there. I know nothing about your country though.
>>
>>72598514
You are a good counterargument to the classic statist cry of "without a government-funded military, your anclap society will be invaded in a day". Liechtenstein too, but you guys are a better example because you're in a geopolitical shithole surrounded by corrupt and untrustworthy countries, and yet miraculously remain uninvaded.
>>
>Stealing Best Korea's flag
>>
>>72598514
I have never met a Costa Rican in my life, so i have to assume you're one of those mythical "bro spics."

Plus, this guy is fuckin hillarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnqFZVHb_90
>>
>>72598514

One of the few Latin American country that not a complete pit of fail and despair. Uruguay and possibly Chile are the other ones.

The fact that you guys don't have an army is interesting. Make sense given that it probably fail anyway, so why bother?

I've head the Atlantic coast has a bad case of Niggers.
>>
Is your country Judenfrei?
>>
>>72603334
>Make sense given that it probably fail anyway, so why bother
This applies to us as well.
>>
>>72598514
You did a great jon on renewable energies. Also you managed to stay out of most of the shit around you. Probabaly the best central American country.

Also: Red, white and blue. Coincidence?
>>
File: typical american and canadian.jpg (32 KB, 650x418) Image search: [Google]
typical american and canadian.jpg
32 KB, 650x418
>>72603904
We got your back, leaf-bro.
>>
Seems like a nice enough country. I'd love to visit and spend some canadian cash, so I can pretend that it isn't completely worthless. Also, you have some very beautiful women there. Really I don't have much of an opinion. No news is good news, I guess.
>>
i think of that south park episode
>>
>>72603113
>>72603334
you are probably the same faggots that decry American education especially in regards to geography

google a fucking map and look how far Costa Rica is from the Panama canal and then think about the US Navy and then read a few history books

will we really let anybody change a stable friendly govt that accepts a burgeoning population of retired americans?

fucking leafs are not as smart as they think they are

btw, have been to CR as a tourist a couple of times. beautiful country and hospitable people
one of the highest ratings worldwide in terms of quality of life

respect
Look at a map and where is the Panama cana.l
>>
>>72604092
Top kek https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsodFtu79g
>>
>>72598514
AOC 12 yo?

I'm moving right now
>>
>>72598514
I don't
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.