[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1457572330720.png (418 KB, 721x723) Image search: [Google]
1457572330720.png
418 KB, 721x723
On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Rothschild Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.
With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress.
We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.
When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy signed this Order, it returned to the United States federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency - money – without going through the privately owned Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank
>>
>>72597956
Righty.
Ok.
Sure.
Trade routes, now.
>>
File: happy jew.png (91 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
happy jew.png
91 KB, 400x428
>>72598008
doesn't pol care?
>>
What?
>>
>>72597956
Pretty sure Nixon knew all about this. Which is why he hated the jews.
>>
>>72597956
Who's going to actually enforce it?
>>
File: Andrew Iron Man Jackson.jpg (12 KB, 317x384) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Iron Man Jackson.jpg
12 KB, 317x384
>>72598636

There was one man who could.

You don't think they're now trying in earnest to destroy him and his legacy because he was mean to some Indians, do you?
>>
>>72597956
But it was revoked by Reagan.
>The text that had been added to E.O. 10289 by E.O. 11110 remained on the books until President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. Executive Order 12608 revoked subparagraph (j) of paragraph 1 of Executive Order 10289, as amended by Executive Order 11110.
>>
>>72600252

>m-muh conservative hero

/pol/ btfo
>>
>>72598202
>We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

Has anyone in government made any mention of this?
How legit is this info?

I'm well aware that Executive Order 11110 was most likely the reason why JFK got killed, but I didn't know it was still valid.
>>
>>72600364
>>m-muh conservative hero
>/pol/ btfo
Reagan was actually unpopular on /pol/ before The Great Cuckening of 2014.
>>
>>72600656
>The Great Cuckening of 2014
Wasn't that just when everyone here started saying 'cuck' honestly like a bunch of trendy teenagers?
>>
>>72600848
>says the cuck with a leaf
>>
>>72600848
I was talking about moot's meltdown, also known as /pol/ harbor.

The cuck meme was popular on /pol/ even in 2013, possibly even before that. IIRC there was a lot of cuckspam in the early years of /pol/.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.