[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are leftists such selfish and greedy people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why are leftists such selfish and greedy people?
>>
>>72596339

I'll answer if you can answer this:

Why are rightists such selfish and greedy people?
>>
AYO HOL UP

GIBS ME DEM PROGRAMZ WHITEBOI
>>
File: freedom.jpg (33 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
33 KB, 480x335
It is the opposite actually.
We want to improve whole of human condition and liberate humanity form slavery of un-planned society.
>>
And why are rightists so stupid?
>>
>>72596396
>>72596555
>>72596711
Your entire philosophy comes down to: take someone else's stuff and give it to me.
>>
>muh leftist bogeyman, the thread
It keeps alternating between the left and the right.

People are dumb in general.
>>
>>72596873
No it does not.
Private property =/= personal property.
>>
>>72596873

Actually, we're acting on the belief that just because some invisible hand of the market seems to allocate resources to you, doesn't mean that it is moral or just. You're the greedy one that acts of the belief that just because you can get it, you should get it.
>>
>>72596396
>>72596555
>>72596711
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: thomas-sowells-quotes-2.jpg (22 KB, 325x265) Image search: [Google]
thomas-sowells-quotes-2.jpg
22 KB, 325x265
>>72596339
>>
File: 1449879940364.gif (289 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
1449879940364.gif
289 KB, 400x471
>>72597636
>Private property =/= personal property
Just because it's yours doesn't mean I can't take it!
>>
>>72596396
Logic is not greed, understanding of the market and what decides a wage is not greed. Lefties think CEOs get together in a room and conspire to keep the minimum wage employees hungry. Then they go out and buy politicians who tell them to get fucked.
>>
>>72596339
Everybody has that capacity. But Leftisists have a responsibly to be more caring and self sacrificing. We should call them out for not fulfilling that obligation.
>>
>>72597826

>Logic is not greed

Not by itself no, but that doesn't mean that being logical means you aren't being greedy.

> understanding of the market and what decides a wage is not greed

No idea where you pulled that from, but ok.

>Lefties think CEOs get together in a room and conspire to keep the minimum wage employees hungry. Then they go out and buy politicians who tell them to get fucked.

Yes, I believe much of that. Not the part where they are all apart of one club and all conspire together, but the rest is reasonable and accurate.
>>
>>72597767
Personal property does not include means of production, meanwhile private property can.
>>
>>72597729
>earned

kek
>>
>>72596339

why does the right seek out right leaning sources to justify their emotional response to shit that triggers them?
>>
>>72597980
An argument I had earlier with a Bernie Sanders supporter sorry I'm tired.
The market and not individual greed is the key factor in deciding wages. Because so many people opt for the unskilled labor jobs there are dozens of applicants for each unfilled position. 11 of 12 people will take less money than you will to work that job just because it's income. Whenyou get up to skilled labor the applicant pool is suddenly much smaller and employers that might have to wait months to fill a position will pay you more money to work for them. Minimum wage workers arent scarce, that's why you aren't worth anything but the minimum.
>>
>>72596555
And you can't do it without a gun pointed at someone else's head.
>>
>>72596555
where is the freedom for the millions he killed?
>>
>>72597636
Fuck off with this commie meme, land ownership is no different to object ownership. Both are protected and used in the exact same way.
>>
>>72596555
Here's the thing about capitalism, there is nothing stopping you from bettering yourself. Under communism you get paid the same to flip burgers and perform brain surgery. There is no incentive to do anything but the bare minimum. The government doesn't buy you a nice house and you drive the same shitty car as everyone else. You wear the same uncomfortable shoes as the state provides. You wipe your ass woth the same John Wayne paper as I do. Communism is inefficient and it doesn't promote competition or efficiency. You dont get to choose between soft or strong, you get the same chalky toilet paper as everyone else and theres a line about 3 blocks long to get it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.