[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ would u date this black girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (164 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 750x1334
/pol/ would u date this black girl?
>>
>>72595103
no
>>
>>72595103
do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>72595103
I'd date, probably not marry.
>>
Trust me. /pol/ will drop their pants at the drop of a hat when they see a nazi nigress.
>>
>>72595103
no because miscegenation is immoral and relationships that don't intend to produce children are for degenerates
>>
I wouldn't date anyone who types a run on sentence like that...
>>
Yes.
>>
Listen brah, why are you trying to live your life by the guidelines some pasty fuckin virgins on /pol/ made up?
Do what makes you happy.
>>
File: 1459541461294.jpg (128 KB, 1602x1329) Image search: [Google]
1459541461294.jpg
128 KB, 1602x1329
>>72595103
So she doesn't like the ape-side of her race.. Care to explain /pol/ to her?
>>
>>72595103
I went on a couple dates with a black grill when I was younger, but couldn't shake the feeling that people were looking at me and judging.
She was a nice girl with an upper middle-class family.
I honeltly felt bad for breaking it off, because she was pretty into me, and took it very bad. In hindsight, maybe she would have kept me happy. Her dad was asking her if I was planning for retirement and such at the time, so probably a based black guy

This was pre-/pol/
>>
>>72595103
Sure, why not. Won't marry or have kids with her but I have no problem with dating her for a bit.
>>
She got excited at the thought of you being a nazi lmao.
>>
>>72595103
get the succ, she a keeper
>>
>>72595690
Well I told her I was one lol
>>
I wouldn't date anyone for starters. Fuck drunk bar sluts when you need to. Go Your Own Way
>>
>>72595103
Maybe be FWB if she's one of the few attractive ones but I'm not really attracted to black women usually.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.