[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shia protestors storm Baghdad parliament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Shia protestors have taken over Baghdad's parliament. Mayday, mayday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/protesters-storm-iraqi-parliament-in-baghdad/2016/04/30/0862fd3a-0ec1-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html
>>
I read that as "Shit posters storm Baghdad Parliament"
>>
>>72587051
surprised that it takes a supposed shitposter to make the first thread on this that I could see. This is a pretty big happening.
>>
>>
Ok now what.
>>
I'm sure it's fine
>>
>>72587174
There had been a couple of threads about it a few days back.

Generally speaking though bombings/political turmoil in Africa and the Middle-east don't generate much interest here because they are to be expected.

Why are the Shia dissatisfied with the present government? Is it because they are failing to make progress against ISIS.
>>
>>72587287
underrated
>>
File: the good ones.png (2 MB, 1896x1108) Image search: [Google]
the good ones.png
2 MB, 1896x1108
>>
>>72586877

just fyi shias defacto control Iraq's government anyway, so it's not like the shia-led government troops would shoot them

the end of this is Iraq splitting up, with the lower half being a satellite state of Iran. It was either this or shias running to Iran and Baghdad falling to ISIS
>>
>>72587397
Yeah, you're right, because /pol/ has their priorties right. The most important thing is seeing SJW's getting BTFO!! or general discussion of cuckholding. Pathetic what this place has become.
>>
>>72587647
/pol/ is for political discussion, but it is understandable that the focus is on troubles in the west.

To the average person problems in the Middle-east only become their concern when they literally arrive on their doorstep in a dinghy.

Please elaborate on the significance of this event though, because Iraq has been politically dysfunctional for more than a decade now.
>>
>>72587961
>Please elaborate on the significance of this event though, because Iraq has been politically dysfunctional for more than a decade now.

Yeah no shit there, was a war there. It was in the Middle East though so probably of no relevance to you. I think this is big news, the significance of it will play out in the next few days. I just find it really amazing that you would question why this is even worth discussing.
>>
>>72587626
I hope not. We don't need Iraqi refugees compounded with Syrian refugees and """"Syrian refugees""""

At least the Shias are against ISIS, it's the Sunnis that are the problem, they are the violent majority in the Middle East. The Shias have their share of violence too, but it's minimal. Pretty much every terrorist attack in the West by a Muslim was perpetrated by a Sunni Muslim.
>>
>>72586877
come to our mayday watch chat https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=

#Maday

lets watch happenings and see if this goes down.
>>
>>72587626
but how can they tell isis from shia goatfuckers anyway?
>>
>>72588386
>it's significant because we'll see

Why did I even come to a thread made by a shitposter.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>72590264
Are you retarted?
They stormed a zone us had kept safe for a decade
>>
>>72590796
so basically isis can come in and explode when they want?
>>
>>72587514
HOLY FUCK
SHIA COUP TO REINSTATE BASED SADAM
MAYDAY
>>
>>72591231
Saddam was Sunni though.
>>
>>72591231
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/protesters-storm-iraqi-parliament-in-baghdad/2016/04/30/0862fd3a-0ec1-11e6-8ab8-9ad050f76d7d_story.html

Saddam was a Sunni dumbass
>>
File: CBhfC3HU8AAcx6D.jpg (60 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CBhfC3HU8AAcx6D.jpg
60 KB, 600x337
>>72591348
>>72591475
What kind of sunni? He was like today's sunni.
>>
>>72592852
Was not* like today's sunni
>>
Will there be another Saddam of sorts? Who will control Iraq, for real?
>>
>>72586877
Didn't read the article but you would think Shiites are happy that the government is majority Shia.
>>
>>72586877
I thought it said Sith instead of Shia.
>>
>>72594679
They're mad that it still sucks and they want competent technocrats installed.
>>
>>72586877
i thought baghdad was now under shia control and under iranian influence ?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.