[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on Alex Jones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: photo.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
What is /pol/'s opinion on Alex Jones?
>>
>Filter Alex Jones threads
>>
Go home Paul
>>
>>72584942
Like any other news source, it's all opinion and agenda driven for ratings.
>>
You've probably noticed I've been more crazed, more focued, less brain fog . . . just buy the fucking bottle, man.
>>
>>72584942
>info wars
>never again
>>
He's a crazy, but funny fuck.
>>
>>72584987
I could tell you about some good water filters
>>
File: 1461446505038.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
1461446505038.png
691 KB, 644x646
rev up those memes
>>
>>72584942
>>
File: jones-gay-photos2.jpg (29 KB, 843x433) Image search: [Google]
jones-gay-photos2.jpg
29 KB, 843x433
Out of my face fucking globalist shits
>>
Bill Hicks
>>
He's cool. Not perfect, but he is responsible for red-pilling or at least priming people to be red-pilled than anyone else. I started off with Jones, now I know about the Joos.
>>
>>72584942
shill
controlled opposition
>>
File: ALEX.jpg (214 KB, 862x544) Image search: [Google]
ALEX.jpg
214 KB, 862x544
he's the gateway drug for many people
>>
I thought he was a shill

but he's pro-Trump so he's good in the book
>>
File: filter.jpg (134 KB, 561x480) Image search: [Google]
filter.jpg
134 KB, 561x480
When the Jews are putting poison in the food and water but you have Pro Pure Filters and MyPatriot Supply storable food on deck.
>>
>>72584987
Auschwitz jew did there.
>>
File: IMG_20160426_200016.jpg (377 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_200016.jpg
377 KB, 1024x720
Alex is 50 50 part good part nutty autist as he can trigger some leftists pretty hard and roasts them occasionally but also shitty in that wether or not he's in de jooz pockets he still puts a stain on the alt right, and right wing/libertarian people in general, he atleast supports trump, if he was supporting the pauls or was a cruz missile during this whole thing he would have crumbled under his reputation as a retard
>>
>>72588133
kek that picture
>>
File: IMG_2231.png (372 KB, 746x505) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2231.png
372 KB, 746x505
I really enjoy Alex Jones. I first started watching him when he interviewed Trump, and he seems to be getting a lot of things right recently. He uses sensationalist language, but it's effective at getting his point across which is largely patriotic and similar to Trump's America first message.

I approve.
>>
>>72584942

Based. Is becoming more redpilled.
>>
File: 1461356437480.png (168 KB, 293x355) Image search: [Google]
1461356437480.png
168 KB, 293x355
You've got to love the guy, if for nothing else than his frequent comedic rantings. But after all, he's the tip of the spear, he aligns himself with the truth... whose side are you on?
>>
He is pretty cool. He stays true to himself. I like their journalists and the and their angle i.e. anti-elite/globalist but wish they did more hard hitting journalism like doing more field work
>>
>>72588365
true conspiracy promoters stay alive and well, prosper as such, because its a means of discrediting them by the "establishment".

I wonder about his filters and what not, and he has to make money some how. I remember what it was like, trying to red pill people back in the late 90s.. and it was impossible. i use to hang out on irc, got into computer programming really young, started an IT company b4 i finished high-school. shit was going great, but i had this info on the dark side, how shit really worked, and how angry it made me. naive incredible parents of mine raised me, and got fucked by this system, because they wouldn't accept how the world really worked.
fast forward to college. i meet the girl of my dreams. i literally cuck her boyfriend and take her. we'd fuck then she'd say omg i have to go fuck him now.. i can't even make this shit up anon, its real. i swear. back to zelifcam i mean, the story. so she literally threatens to stop our engagement due to my political obsession during ron pauls first run this time around.. i get arrested a couple times.

but this.. this is the moment, that i really understood where i was at. and EVERYONE SHOULD JUST READ THIS.

she goes, i realize how shit works i know how fake it is. but i look good, i make money and i do well. WHY WOULD I THROW THIS AWAY, for some kind of revolution and give this up.

this really changed everything. she was pilled, but didn't want to let everyone in on it.

if you can't beat'm join'm.. fast forward..
now i'm a futures trader. i stopped giving a fuck, started making sick cash.
then ron paul came around and i thought holy fuck we are gonna take down the fed.. she dumps me. this will be incredible. actually got arrested in front of a federal reserve building for protesting.. just holding a sign.. peaceful. not like these thugs protesting the trump.. STILL people wouldn't buy it.. thought we were nuts. and i lost the ultimate pilled girl.. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ANON.
>>
the globalists are literally instituting an agenda 21 eugenics program that's literally anti-humanity, anti-liberty and anti-America, they've literally admitted to this in the media. Buy Super Male Vitality
>>
>>72591861
checked flag.. yup.

the ingredients to this crap can be purchased for literally a 10th of this price.

my post above this guys post, proves me theory on tin foil hat corporate guys.
>>
>>72591502
Wtf is a futures trader and what do you do
>>
>>72592199
A commodity futures contract is an agreement to buy or sell a set amount of a commodity at a predetermined price and date. Buyers use these to avoid the risks associated with the price fluctuations of the product or raw material, while sellers try to lock in a price for their products.
>>
>>72592199
i help farmers make money when their crops die.
i help fuel perks companies make sure they can discount your gas when you buy food.
i work in the shadows.
>>
File: 1461806428462.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461806428462.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
>>72592541
>>
File: Walking in the Dark.jpg (151 KB, 858x1088) Image search: [Google]
Walking in the Dark.jpg
151 KB, 858x1088
>>72584942
This faget is neither red pill nor blue pill. He's a cock sucking liar. He only exists to mislead people who have a sense that something in our universe is wrong. Whenever someone starts digging deeper they find this guy. He drops such harsh reality changing shit ppl cant help but believing. But the truth is even stranger.
>>
Bullshitter trying to make a buck.

All the infowars videos is fake.
>>
>>72584942
redpilled but hes holding back, for what reasons? maybe hes controlled opposition, maybe hes not either way he always states that even if we dont believe him to go out and open our eyes to everything we hear. sounds like he wants us to be woke even if hes too scared to come out with the truth.
>>
>>72584942
Alex Jones in pretty based
>>
>>72584942
The guy is a Shock Jock. Nothing more, all he is there to do is get riled up about bullshit. Yell and scream so people tune into the Drama so he makes money. He is an over the top Bill O'Riley.
>>
>>72584942
controlled opposition, and doesn't even realize it.
>>
>>72584942
Nigga talks over field reporters all the damn time
Like geez dude chill tf out
>>
awesome. ill fight for him in the last alliance of burgers and leafs. watch out globalist cucks
>>
>>72584942

My parents who live in the US actually love him. At least he managed to convert my parents in to Trump supporters, specially considering my mother used to hate Trump.

But that's pretty much all good I have to say about him. Other than that he's just trying to make a quick buck on mostly BS and conspiracy theories. He says 100 things, and maybe 1 or 2 turn out to be true and then he uses that to validade all his other points and keep his BS machine going on.
>>
He knows the nazis just went into hiding and are trying to take over the world with their globalist agenda.
>>
>>72584942
fat huckster

also he's a starfucker
>>
File: aajo.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aajo.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>72597903
Thank you for creating that image in my head of two old japanese immigrants in the U.S. contently and seriously watching alex jones as their primary source on American Politics..

I can only imagine the conversation they have with their fellow nips about our country..
>>
File: dd9.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dd9.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>72584942
water filters, they put fluoride in the water
>>
>>72598399
>implying the guy you replied to isn't a white English teacher
>>
I just remember him having Chomsky on his show, being really deferential to him on air, then had an argument over gun control; got pwned by Noam and then politely cut him off. He then spent the next 15 minutes trashing Chomsky out of butthurt once he had the show to himself.
Alex Jones is just a useful idiot who happens to be right on a few things by accident.
>>
>>72593401
Truth me
>>
>>72584942

He used the extra-long screws to secure his tinfoil hat while eating a steady diet of lead and mercury.
>>
>>72593401
How does he mislead people?
>>
>>72598399
>>72598554

I'm Russian and I'm an medical engineer.

Roughly 12 years ago I went to Japan and my parents to USA.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.