[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>Russia to send 4,000 troops to border with US

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/726549204374409216
>>
>>72584835
wut
>>
>>72584835
try learning some english
>>
US soldiers are all nigger lovers and niggers. Hope they start something and get finished.

Nigger faggot country.
>>
>>72584835
The exact opposite is what that tweet says, you know. Unless you're implying Russia is going to meet them at the border with 4000 as well.
>>
>>72584835
It's the reverse, ditz
NATO is sending 4000 to the Russian border, dumb slav
>>
>>72584900
>>72584966
I wanted to see your reaction on this tweet by replacing countries, because every time
>NATO move their troops to border with Russia
It's okay
>Russia relocate army on own land
Agressive Russian.
>>
>>72584835
>Russia sending the troops

The tweet shows it's NATO sending the soldiers you stupid drunk
>>
>>72585215
Literally almost no one here thinks that NATO moving more soldiers into countries on Russia's border is a good thing. Fuck off you delusional fuck.
>>
>>72585215
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_68/262

Russia is a rabid dog and you're a brainwashed Pawn.
>>
>>72585619
>mobile link
>>
>>72585215
No one on /pol/ actually likes NATO other than shills
>>
>>72585619
>American accusing others of being a brainwashed pawn.

I am lmaoing rn. Seriously though NATO should start WW3 already. I'm tired of waiting.
>>
>>72585798
House guests are in my office, if you must know.
>>
>>72585941
Well it was a shit argument anyway, the crimea issue is one between Russia/her allies and the Ukraine/her allies. It's not something for the world to vote on the internal affairs of nations. Also
>getting cucked by your house guests
>>
>>72585215
You new around here aren't you? Go back to /po with your childish reverse thread tricks.
>>
>>72585215

>>Russia relocate army on own land
>Agressive Russian.

Example?

If you expect to be able to fly war planes on a straight path from Moscow to Kaliningrad without permission then yes you're a delusional aggressive russian and you should expect your planes to be shot down without hesitation.
>>
>>72584835
OH LAWDY IS UNCLE VLADDY GONNA LIBERATE LEAFNIGGERSTAN?
>>
>>72586091
To be fair, every time Russia has done big exercises or restructures it's military districts and command structures the media opens up with "Russia on the path to war" and "Russia preparing for war" and other shit. Media on both sides are fucking retarded.
>>
You have only to kick in the door. The EU door that is.
>>
>>72586046
If you knew jack shit about Int relations you would understand that the cornerstone of everything is state sovereignty. If you had an ounce of sense you would see the irony in white knighting for Russian imperialism in a thread that was intended to accuse NATO of the same by innuendo.
>>
>>72585215
I honestly thought
>hmm this could be plausible. Maybe Russia is training Mexican drug police to improve relations or something

4000 isn't enough for anything more than a diplomatic stunt. That was a good experiment though.
>>
File: Screenshot (634).png (247 KB, 495x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (634).png
247 KB, 495x540
IT'S HAPPENING IN AMERICA TOO

I'M SCARED GUYS
>>
>>72586601
so you're happy that crimea practiced their sovereignty
>>
>>72586930
Not even China bought that BS.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.