[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AFRICAN AMERICANS VS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, Which One You Keep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1800x1650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1800x1650
AFRICAN AMERICANS VS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, Which One You Keep?
>>
>>72577238
Why choose? Get rid of both.
>>
oh good, so they pay a whole fraction of the amount the rest of us do while costing the state more on average as well.

I guess all is well.
>>
>>72577238
>live in in California
>when obongocare was enacted we had commercials saying we should pay for illegals healthcare
>because they pay 2.7 billion a year in taxes
>2.7 billion
>California has the largest gdp in the country at a couple trillion a year
>2.7 billion
>>
Dont they cost us 200 billion dollars a year?
>>
>>72581018
Not to mention the crime?
>>
>state and local taxes

Duh of course they do. We are talking about federal taxes. They pay no income tax.
>>
>lumping in sales taxes with income taxes

r e t a r d e d
>>
>>72577238
beaners pay sales tax when they use western union to wire our country's wealth away. lets give them citizenship stupid goys
>>
File: 9 question large.gif (33 KB, 181x222) Image search: [Google]
9 question large.gif
33 KB, 181x222
>most of that is sales tax
>from money that they got from doing work illegally
>that a legal resident probably would have done anyway and received more money for
>>
This site pegs the cost of illegal immigrants to be 113 Billion.

http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

Trump is right, we are getting a bad deal.
>>
>>72577238
>Illegals pay taxes!
>Oh so they pay income taxes
>Ummm
I like how they don't put the costs they drive up because in Arizona they do pay 230 million but cost us 2.6 billion a year. Kinda a shitty investment if you ask me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.