[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you shit talkers actually ever been hit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1462046657552.jpg (35 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1462046657552.jpg
35 KB, 1024x576
Any of you shit talkers actually ever been hit?
>>
>>72577016
Of course new jewland.
Many many times.
Darn i knew i should have saved that gif where trudeau gets knocked down with 1 jab
>>
Yeah, got jumped outside a bar once.

Managed to knock one out and get away from the other, had a sweet shoeprint on my forehead for the next couple days though.
>>
Getting hit isn't that bad. Getting stabbed is far worse.
>>
>>72577016
No and I'm fucking ashamed. Should I join a boxing club /pol/?
>I'm 18 btw
>>
>>72577016
Yeah but schoolyard fights don't really count. I try not to be a degenerate and get myself into situations where I'm fighting as an adult.
>>
>>72577016
Had a Mexican Marine with PTSD pull a knife on me outside of a dive bar once because I asked him if a certain truck belonged to him. He got enraged and started kicking the truck. I guess he thought I was insulting him in some way? I don't know. Had a crazy look in his eye. I said I'd buy him a beer to try to calm him down. Didn't feel like bleeding out on a sidewalk. Went back inside and played a game of pool with him. Fucking weird. Closest I've been to a physical altercation.
>>
I got punched in the cheek in the school by a guy much bigger than me and it was much less worst than i thought, it don't hurt at all , but it had a emotional impact on me
>>
I like fighting. I have so much anger held up inside. When I'm hitting some chap it just feels fucking great. I just can't stop, it feels too good.
>>
File: 1460190868512.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1460190868512.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>72577968
Shit bruh.
What happened after the pool game, or anything weird during it?
>>
>>72578274
I would have broken his jaw with a pool ball.
>>
File: 1407899239686.jpg (35 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1407899239686.jpg
35 KB, 409x393
>>72577016
Conked in the nose a few times. One was years ago outside a pub on halloween, nose has been sqiffy ever since

feelsbrettybadman desu
>>
>>72578274
Nah, man. He reverted back to a calm demeanor. Split a pitcher of Guinness and then I took off.
>>
>>72577016

There is an old barn just down the road from me where people have party/drink/have fights for money. In my younger days I would fight there until I went blind in my right eye after getting knocked out. The fucking jackasses threw my truck down a hill then put me in it and claimed it was an accident. Haven't fought since.
>>
i'm 55
was a thug when I was young
was in the military
been through more shit than most people see in the movies
been in fist fights
knife fights
gun fights
bar fights
i'm like 38 and 2 win loss.
yeah, I've been hit a time or two
>>
Got jumped by two niggers and one of them soccer ball kicked me in the right eye socket and broke my orbital. Didn't knock me out though.
>>
File: image.gif (630 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
630 KB, 500x378
I got the shit beaten out of me and robbed once, but in my defense I was blackout drunk and a literal cripple. Also it was in Canada so no legal way to defend myself with anything but fists. It was bullshit and the pricks (2 of them in a stairwell) were known meth-addicts/violent criminals.
The whole country is a joke.
>>
>>72579832
lol
>>
>>72578212
Yea I conditioned my fists when I was younger by bruising the bones from hitting shit and over time it feels like my fists turned into adamantium or some shit. I love breaking shit with punches and elbows. I once dropped my heel behind someones ear when they were keeled over, most satisfying feeling ever.
>>
>>72577016
Yeah, but I actively seek fights because it is the only time that I feel alive.
>>
>>72580195
Same mate.
>>
Anyone over the age of 25 who still gets into physical fights needs to reconsider their life choices pretty carefully.

/military,cops,security excepted of course
>>
>>72580103
All it felt like was just a density in my face. I was ready to fight when I stood up but all these gits started slowly creeping in on me and I knew if I fell again I was fucked. Jumped a fence and drove home from the public fucking beach access that I didn't know was infested with nigs and white nigs. I went to a clinic to see if my eyeball was damaged and the guy said eye was fine but the bone could use surgery that would cost 30,000 so I said fuck that and now I have a droop over one eye like forest whitaker, just not as bad. I don't mind though I actually appreciate it because I never got hurt like that again in fights from remembering how fucked I was.
>>
>>72580642
I just want to headbutt some mother fucker 100% perfect. I've always thought about trying it but have seen too many people fuck it up
>>
>>72577337
Seconded.
>>
>>72577016
Yeah plenty. I even had an amateur fight this morning
>>
>>72577016
Almost
>Guy trows a punch.
>My knee jerk reaction was grabbing his forearm and pulling it towards me and to the side.
>He stumbles.
>I punch him in the side of the head.
>His body goes stiff as a board for a second then he passes out.
>Cops don't do anything because the guy decided to punch me out of the blue.
>Guy claims he thought i was someone else.
Never thought my first fight would be that stupid.
>>
Got punched in the head by arabs outside a club after my friend asked them for speed.
Degenerate youth, I was 17 and too drunk to fight back.
>>
Plenty of times in rugby. It's just par for the course. Nothing wrong if someone hasn't though.
>>
>>72577016
I got in shitloads of fights when I was younger.
>>
>>72580910
>you shouldn't defend yourself

Sorry some of us go outside our igloos leaf.

The only nonconsensual fights I've been in have involved people attacking me or someone I was with.

I've been in four fights that weren't for sport and only got hit twice. Once by a guy who smacked me in the back with a pool stick for spilling his drink

And once by a guy who stole my bag at a concert. Dude sucker punched me in the chest and tried to run.

I also got in a fight with an ex-roommate who had a drinking problem and tried to choke me while he was blacked out.

Only other fight was stopping a guy from trying to force his way into my apartment to confront a girl who was at my party. Luckily the guy couldn't fight well and pretty much gave up when I took him to the ground
>>
>>72579488
>55
>>
>>72577016
yeah and it didn't do shit

you dont feel pain during a fight, only an hour after

i won
>>
File: scar.png (2 MB, 1425x1513) Image search: [Google]
scar.png
2 MB, 1425x1513
Got stabbed in a home invasion when I was 16 with a screw driver

Had my cheek torn open in kick boxing (pic related)

When you really get punched hard in the face for the first time or stabbed, providing you aren't a complete pussy, you realise how fragile the human body is not
>>
>>72577016
Got into a fist fight freshman year of high school. Half-retarded / weakest link on the football team that no other football player liked would not stop fucking with me in gym class, just general bull fuckery that adds up and you eventually snap.

Fucking with me in the locker room after gym, had enough, told him if he kept it up I was done and we would have a fight. Kept it up, had a fight. Got some good punches in. >>72583289
is right, you don't feel anything when you are in the zone, took a few punches straight to the face, I didn't feel shit. Knocked him to the ground and then went down for a real shitty choke hold. Didn't really work. We were about to both get up for a second round and then everyone in the locker room broke it up.

We both got suspended for it. Football players treated me different and gave me the shit stare the rest of the year. Moved away from that shit hole the next year.

Two take aways:
1) fuck zero tolerance rules
2) fuck football players that treat you differently because you embarrassed one of their own. Nobody on the football team liked that fucker but still treated me different because I fought him and didn't get my ass stomped.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.