[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>planned to homeschool for over a decade to avoid the brainwashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 29
File: 1460608466836.jpg (58 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1460608466836.jpg
58 KB, 400x550
>planned to homeschool for over a decade to avoid the brainwashing and general shit quality of the school system
>marry family-minded Korean, convince her to homeschool
>first kid soon
>it's a daughter
>had been planning out individually-paced way to do accelerated version of coursework
>come to /pol/, swallow the other half of the red pill
>now considering that I might risk overeducating her with this

What is ideal education for modern daughters? Really hard to discuss this anywhere else because basically everyone I know buys into the idea of women going career. If I was having a son this would be easy. Pic related, no child of mine grows up without learning the way of the gun.
>>
>>72574773
>Racemixing

You really came to the wrong place for help buddy.

>How to teach your daughter.
Just don't let her fall into the feminism crap. If she is smart then let her do what she wants to do.
>>
>>72574974
Too hard to find a western woman with traditional values, too hard to resist the call of genetic colonialism.

Keeping out feminism and progressivism shouldn't be terribly difficult by being computer savvy and managing use of electronics.
>>
So I'm being foolish by worrying about her learning too much book stuff and having a shit time as a wife and mother later in life because of hypergamy?

>both of us parents are high IQ so I'm figuring on her being a quick learner
>>
>>72574773
from y experience she will need some friends of her age or she will become a complete weirdo.
you need to find a community at least.
also, when she will realize you were giving her a skewed version of the world, which you will, she is going to have a major personality crisis.
keep that in mind.
>>
>>72574773
If you racemixed, everything is lost.

She'll grow knowing that her father was a degenerate with yellow fever.
>>
>>72577846
Yeah, I agree. We figure on getting her involved in sports, clubs, and extracurriculars. Maybe do group homeschooling if there aren't any neighbor girls she can play with.

I guess I'm hoping to show what the degenerate side of America looks like at a certain point, but without being too forceful about it, educate her that it's no way for decent folk to live.
>>
>>72578466

you need to keep a very tight control of her friends otherwise they will get her to be a whore once she hits high school age.
>>
>>72578466
thats what, two hours to socialize a day?
does that sounds enough to you?
she will sit there listening to them talking about a movie, trying to figure out the reason her life is so difficult.
>>
>>72578302
I swear I don't have yellow fever though... it was in pursuit of finding a non-degenerate wife.
>It's actually the only thing I've done in life that could even be called degenerate by /pol/

>>72578642
Makes sense. Going to be hard as hell to walk the line between having control over outside influences and not having her feel that she's being controlled. Don't want it to be like those ultra-religious girls who lose their minds with degeneracy the moment they show up to college.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x314
A Korean
>A fucking Korean. Out of all the people to race mix with you chose a fucking Korean?! Not Japanese not Chinese but a fucking Korean. That's like choosing the African with the darkest skin. Fucking kill yourself you race mixing peice of shit!

>Why have kids at all? Why?! If you're a white who race mixes you and your unborn children should be gutted.

Fucking kill yourself. I hope your "traditional" Korean wife divorces you. I hope your daughter goes to college. Gets a degree in the gender studies of pre civilization tribes. Fucks a nigger who beats her skull in. Drinks herself half to death. Gives birth to a black Korean abomination with fetal alcohol syndrome. Who then fucking kills himself at the age of 10.

FUCK. YOU PIG!!!
>>
>>72578466
Be really careful with her friends. The indoctrination thrown at kids these days, especially girls, is so strong and girls are so naive. My daughter had a tough time making friends and stuck to one or two girls that would, in my opinion, use her to boost their own confidence and make their lives easier. They were complete bitchy sluts but they were the only girls that would give me somewhat needy daughter the kind of deep friendship she craves, and she assumed that their behavior was the norm and tried to imitate it. Luckily, we moved to Texas and her behavior really shaped up. Just be careful with friends.

Just be a loving, kind parent. Remember, a lot of girl's issues come from lack of attention and love from their fathers. Give her the idea (however true it is) that you will love her and support her no matter what she chooses in life.

What kind of community do you live in? We raised ours in Utah, and she spent a lot of time in Mormon churches because most of her friends were Mormon. She's not Mormon now but has all of the benefits, has always loved children and wanted to spend time around babies and little ones, did well in school but had no interest in pursuing college or a career, wanted to get married ASAP and has at 19. She's already itching to have kids but trying to wait for her husband to finish school. I think the Mormons really benefited her in this case.
>>
>>72574773

You're already fucked and she'll have hapa issues no matter what
>>
>>72574773
Homeschooling is a terrible idea unless you want your daughter to be an autist with zero social skills.
>>
>>72579362
> it was in pursuit of finding a non-degenerate wife.
You failed in it. Asians that fuck white men isnt different than white women that fuck blacks
>>
>>72578642
Friends? If she's homeschooled, she won't have any friends.
>>
>>72579699
Schools arent the only place to socialize
>>
>>72579020
I was figuring on 3+; between playing with friends and some form of extracurricular each day. Which would be more than I had on a typical day at school with classmates (1-1.5 hrs of recess and lunch, maybe another 15 minutes of small talk, and say 15 minutes of group work.)

But I was figuring on trying to be flexible there and not helicoptering.
>>
>>72579853
It's the only place to socialize that will make her a human.
>>
Well I can say from experience that two racist parents lead to racist children. Our whole childhood we heard dad talking about how lowlife niggers are and my two siblings and I grew up to hate niggers. If you apply the redpill at a young age and you are a strong figure in your child's life then they will follow you
>>
>>72574773
A private all girls religious school is probably best.

>>72579699
Retarded, there are club sports, neighborhood friends, etc.
>>
>>72579401
T. An angry Korean male
>>
>>72579630
>Asians that fuck white men isnt different than white women that fuck blacks

This would only be true if Asians were better than whites.
>>
>>72580427
It's not a matter of superiority you dipshit.
>>
Scare the shit out of her everyday with bible stories. Make her do all the cooking and cleaning. Do not use any electronics in the house. Never let her leave the house without you, and then only to the woods to hunt, or to the spring to fetch water. Have her sew her own clothes and cut her own hair. Train her to hate North Korea.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Let me give you one word
>INDOCTRINATION

it sucks but otherwise in this societal climate you'll get fucked. And you could fuck this up as well. Being a race mixer I half expect as much.

>MUST nurture a motherly instinct inside her
>MUST get her into activities that are womanly. You HEAR that faggot? Not sports, but things with children or the care taking of somthing childlike. Things that help grow a desire to be womanly and motherly
>MUST CONSTANTLY shame bad (unmotherly) behavior of other women and girls while around your daughter. Did 18 year old Becky down the street just leave for college and told your daughter she should one day go to? SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN
>BE a FUCKING man. You race mixing PUSSY. And teach her what a good man is and looks like. And how she can attract one. NO you massive faggot not by being a strong independent women. But teach her she can attract a successful good man that's by actually being loving, caring, and wanting children
>NO FUCKING ALCOHOL NO NO NO ALCOHOL. Within a few years research will be coming out showing the long term effects of even light alcohol use from years ago. Do not let her fuck her children up
>>
>>72579943
you are surrounded by your peers during class time as well. i had a home-schooled boy in a martial arts group i was involved in, it was sad to watch. you cannot form meaningful relations based on extracurricular activity, or at least its very hard. most of the other kids have a TON of shared experience to base upon. anything shorter of playing outside from noon to dusk with the same group of kids and she is going to be lonely.

>>72579699
>>72579853
i can see the family tree:
father: /pol/
mother: /sci/
daughter: /r9k/
>>
>>72580704
Better raise her in Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (29 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
29 KB, 330x250
>>72579630
It's different desu. None of that broken families degeneracy that 90% of white-black couples have. That in itself makes all the difference. Also both are high IQ races. Not that I'd ever advocate racemixing but the black-white and any mud-white is pure degeneracy. Whereas east asian-white is just "meh". Both have built and maintained advanced civilizations.

My advice would be to raise her to be very religious and marry her off early to some decent guy (not some old geezer though). Women's ability to choose a non-scum mate is exactly zero.
>>
>>72579401
Of course a Korean. They have a far lower rate of female degeneracy than Japanese (for example, Japanese girls lose their virginity on average 4 years earlier than Korean girls), and I had no chance of going to China while keeping a job in my career.

>>72579501
Will be moving shortly so it's hard to say; I have been considering Utah. A bit worried about going there without being LDS but everything else about the state sounds fantastic.

>>72579522
Maybe. Going to try to mitigate that.

>>72579538
>>72579699
I've seen otherwise, a LOT of evidence otherwise in interactions with homeschooled kids while at college.
>>
>>72579538
I disagree as long as you find another social outlet for your child like sports. I went to a degenerate school system and I got through unscathed by pure luck. Between elementary school and middle school nearly my entire group of friends started smoking, drinking and basicly forgetting about school at 12 years old. Only reason I didn't follow them was I didn't get much money from my parents and the few dollars I got per week I wanted to spend on yugioh cards instead of drugs.
Highschool was worse and so many people were getting pregnant, becoming pill and then heroin addicts, most of my original elementary/middle school friends went into the GED program or just dropped out.
>>
File: 1460675041193.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1460675041193.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>>72574773
>marry family-minded Korean
>>
>>72574773
>daughter

Its too late, it was always too late, there is nothing you can do.

Just don't be a dick so she doesn't get daddy issuing and hope shes only a slut with decent guys

Don't push the no niggers thing either or she will go right to them, just try to red pill her on them
>>
>>72580220
Dunno why he's angry, I practiced take-one, leave-one and set up a South Korean buddy of mine with a white woman (keeping her away from the club area frequented by black soldiers in the process).

>>72579630
Maybe I'll find that you're right, but she's far less of a problem in that regard than any white American woman I dated previously.

>>72580044
Really, and here I thought you had to be a bit more subtle about that. Hmm, good to hear.
>>
>>72581069
It's not too bad at all, as long as you're a respectful and respectable person.
>>
It's a lose lose. SJW liberal brainwashing vs anti social autist
>>
Male of female having them prepared enough for a STEM career is great.

All you can really do is teach them what you know and hope that they don't become a whore. They most likely won't though if you're around though since most whores have no fathers.
>>
>>72580830
Honestly this sounds like pretty solid advice. No sports sounds like a great way to raise a fatty though--and my sister who did hockey/tennis is about as non-degenerate as I've seen a woman be, so I don't see them as problematic.
I quit drinking and the wife doesn't drink, so that's an easy model to set.
Extra agreement on slut shaming and hard.
Thanks for the thoughts.
>>
>>72574773
Having a gook raising and teaching your kid isn't going to help much.
>>
>>72581537

>not wanting what's best for your daughter and her future

You've been brainwashed by pol. Take a breather.

Or you could always homeschool her until adulthood and then wave her off a naive sheltered flower to eventually be charmed by a mudslime and then chained to a kitchen stove for the rest of her life. Sounds like that would please you.
>>
>>72580931
So what does /k/+/lit/ bring?

>>72581073
This is my experience with the school system as well, and private/religious schools weren't any better (tried all three).

Is it useful to have your child socialize with kids who teach them shitty habits, apathy, and disrespectfulness? I don't think it is.

>>72581609
Good to know. I'd heard stories about LDS always winning in court over non-LDS even when the former is clearly at fault, and other things of the sort. That not the case then? I like what I hear about their community-mindedness and their prepping, a lot.
>>
>>72574773
Korean Happy Time fast
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like??
>>
File: 1460069457923.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460069457923.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>72581537
Pick your moments and don't say racist shit 24/7. Like if our room were dirty and we didn't pick up our stuff then dad would come in the room yelling "so you want to live like niggers?" Implying niggers are dirty. If we saw a beat to shit rimless car in a parking lot he'd call it a niggermobile, enforcing the idea niggers are poor scum that can't take care of anything. Over the years as a child you begin creating a subconscious link between shit behaviour and niggers, then when you hit 18 and go into the real world your subconscious beliefs are confirmed by day to day interactions with niggers that prove how awful they are and you don't listen to sjw garbage saying it's whities fault
>>
>>72574773
Ya home school, you must be a fucking retard. Make that child a social outcast for life with homeschooling from the beginning.
>>
>>72576403
>"both of us parents are high IQ"
>Asks /pol/ for advice on how to best brainwash his daughter from birth specifically so she has the lowest chance of being self-sufficient and the highest chance of being a hateful turbo-cunt.

Jesus, I feel bad for your daughter. Here's my advice: put her up for adoption. You sound like you'd be an absolutely terrible father. If you decide to raise your daughter yourself, she's going to figure out what you're trying to do and hate you forever. Spare her the misery of getting a sabotaged upbringing from her retard father. Seriously, you sound like a fucking horrible human being.
>>
>>72581910
I guess that might be better to have the option open.

>>72582283
Homeschooling isn't something /pol/ influenced me about, that was a result of my own experiences in the school system and seeing how it's gotten even worse with Common Core. Not only that, but the ratio of shitty:good students is getting worse by the year according to relatives who are teachers, and the indoctrination was bad enough when I was a kid (but I was halfway redpilled even then). I figure there's just as much chance of a charming wannabe thug in a school setting, with other students egging a girl into it.
>>
File: moderneducation.png (528 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
moderneducation.png
528 KB, 680x464
>>72582283
You're an utter retard if you think going to college and putting off having kids is "that's best for your daughter". GTFO from here.

Being religious and having a family early is good and healthy. Going to college to be brainwashed by feminists, SJW's and having affirmative action-negroes on her tail 24/7 is not "best for you daughter".

There is no way a man who works and stuff doesn't know other men who are decent and have not married yet. I'd marry my daughter to one such guy to avoid that mudslime scenario (also why would you send off your daughter before she's gotten married?)

Educations is a mess these days but the real culprit of this shitshow of a culture is the television with it's constant barrage of trans-gay-negro and "lets do drugs and party all night" trash shows. I'd recommend arranging some other activities for her than watching the electric brainwasher.
>>
>>72582649
That makes sense.

>>72582765
Anon, we're on /pol/. We're all horrible human beings here.
>and you're overreacting
>>
>>72582990

Why do you express reticence about educating her extensively then?

You want her to be a passive submissive doormat housewife to someone?

>homeschooled
>sheltered
>poor education
>taught to be passive and submissive

You're literally raising your daughter to be a socially inept sperg, the perfect prey for low lives who need to control and dominate a woman.

She'll be the perfect prototype for becoming a Muslime's wife actually.

Don't be surprised when she comes home in a burka in 15 years.
>>
>>72583199
Even to get a degree, there's programs that let you take some classes at a local community college while a high-school level student. Often these are free to take part in, and don't require bullshit SJW-studies classes. Or attending a local college avoids the dorm/frat life which causes more of the degeneracy than any other aspect of college life.

Agreed wholeheartedly about the television. I've never owned one.
>>
>>72583539
By "overeducating" it was more "teach her through calc 4 by age 18, if she can keep up". Have seen a lot of material as of late about how extremely educated women are alone and depressed at how they can't find a partner they feel is suitable.

Not suggesting to keep her stupid or submissive. Hell, I wouldn't teach her to shoot if that was the case.
>>
Educate her in a more fast-paced course, waste no time, get her at a second year of university level by the time she's 17/18. Also get her doing group things like sports or girl scouts or some shit so she can interact with other people her age
>>
>>72584636
Probably can go faster than that, honestly. Courses tailored to the individual student that aren't wasting time can let them go extremely fast. Especially if you focus on core competencies for the study portion--that is, mathematics, and language.
>>
>>72581992
Yes, I agree. Sports will be fine if the people aren't too bad+strong an influence on her, and if she has other motherly/womanly activities as well

As for the other things you can do to encourage a healthy weight
>you and your wife need to stay healthy.
>starting from a young age Take her on walks and things of that nature. Try to make excercise/health a normal and expected part of her life
>keep a very very limited ammount of bad food in the house. "Junk" foods of today have been specifically designed to be addictive. Companies have spent an immense ammount of money looking into human psychology and chemical/food effects on the brain. Basically, I may "feel" hungry and if there's somthing in my house I'll be much more likely to eat it than if it wasn't there. People, especially young people, are easily temped.
>it's common today due to the Internet and other factors, for girls to develop body-related mental issues. There needs to be a healthy balance of this obviously. Don't let her think fat is ok, but don't let her be too exposed to the Internet where she'll come across both hard to attain bodies, and a ton of people telling her being fat is ok. There MUST be balance and order.
>also, if you can get her to want to settle down early with a successful man. Then that should also incentivize her to take care of herself. So she can of course more easily attract such a man.

The last thing I'll say is this. Things that have risen drastically are things such as the ammount of alcohol intake early in life, the weight of pregnant women, and poor diet before and during pregnancy. It would seem plausible to me, that a poor diet during childhood could effect babies a woman has years later. Same with alcohol consumption. We just don't know yet the full extent of damage those things could cause.

When you think of how complex our bodies truly are. All the different interactions. There really is close to an infinite number of things that could go wrong.
>>
>>72585152
educate her in subjects such as the three sciences and accounting or economics or some shit. Just stay away from social sciences and arts fields, waste of time. Geography/History aren't too degenerate but Social Studies is quite a waste of time
>>
>>72585218
Even just a tiny tiny misfire or incorrect working of the body could cause long lasting effects on the brain of a developing baby.

Things like this would be good for you and your wife to look into as well if you have more children.

But especially for your daughter. It's very common today for women to really nutritionally/chemically abuse their bodies early in life. And to an exstent while they're pregnant.

Instilling a sense of just how sensitive a developing baby is, is very important.
>>
>>72585532
Don't study art.

But at least in my experience, art was one of the very few things girls were better at than almost all the boys.

If she's good at it, it could be a very good hobby.
>>
>>72585833
>Don't study art.
why?
>>
>>72586055
I ment it more in a sense of

>"the liberal arts"

And what that entails
>>
>>72585218

All good advice. I'm lucky to say that it's the sort we've been following for a long time (nice thing about east Asians is that with judgemental cultures you don't see a lot of fatties, and they understand how to not eat to excess). It's nice when one can know their wife has had minimal alcohol consumption during life and is in good physical condition.

I'll take the junk food advice a step further and recommend that people spend the extra money on high quality ingredients. The cheap shit at Walmart is junk pumped full of hormones that you don't want in your own body, much less that of your children. When you see a 13 year old who looks like she could be 17 or 18, massive rack and all, it really makes you wonder about the effects of animal growth hormones.
>>
>>72574974

The Japanese are honorary Aryans.

Koreans are close enough.
>>
>>72585833
In my opinion art is a hobby not a career. Go wild, draw and paint and do whatever but careers in art fields are very rare.
>>
>>72574773

Keeping her stupid is just silly. If the best we can manage is turn the clock back fuck it, drop the bomb. Fuck tradition ... want the best for your daughter. Smart, happy and in a good relation ship with the first man she had sex with. Whether it's in the kitchen with kids or in a job, meh.
>>
>>72585833
>>72586055

I think he means don't spend tons of money to study art. Study it in your free time online for free and get a real degree in college.

Art is great. It is fantastic. But it rarely pays the bills unless you are incredibly talented and lucky and know the right people. A lot of artists lived in poverty and only became famous after they died...

Pursue art as a passion and hobby, make it a career if you get the chance but don't count on it.
>>
>>72585833
>>72585532
I've been looking at some programs now that focus mostly on reading, writing, and math. History and civics is learned as part of the reading, by having the literature material include source documents like the Declaration of Independence, and stories about important historical events. Science isn't studied as a core topic but meant to be taught outside of the student's lesson time until they complete calculus and can work through scientific principles themselves using math they know. Social sciences aren't considered worth spending time on.

It's an interesting take on it, they claim most students can complete through university-level calculus 4 while having strong language skills. The thought is that things like cell mitosis don't really matter unless you're planning on pursuing biology, and that most schools waste a lot of time with science facts that don't build upon themselves and go unused and forgotten; where you could teach a lot of science (that isn't considered study-time) as games/experiments/answering questions.
>>
>>72586211
Exactly.
Animals and plants that we eat are not only exposed to constant contact with chemicals. But also are given reall poor food. Foods that lack nutrients, which means the animal eating it will lack those things. People talk a lot about chemicals but I rarely hear people talk about the food the animals eat.

I mean, how good is the meat of an animals that's basically eaten chemically enriched "dirt".

I'm also kind of worried about when I look for a wife one day. That I'll be able to find one that is fit and doesn't drink currently. But how am I supposed to know if she ate healthy when she was a child. She wouldn't have nessisarily even been fat. It's a very worry-some thought
>>
>>72586855

History where it doesn't simply concern facts is a social science. Without exploring motivations it becomes an awfully dry and boring subject.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1152x768
>>72574773
>race mixing
>with a chink
>a half chink daughter

You're already doomed
>>
>>72587038
Ask to see her baby/childhood picture album, most families have them. Visit her parents. See what they eat. Between that you can see if she grew up at a proper weight, and what sort of food she was likely given.

Also seeing her parents can give you other insights; if her mother is a terrible excuse for a human being, best to bail, odds are she'll end up like her. No father? For me that was an instant reason to cross someone off the list of marriage potential, the odds of divorce spike with that and I don't need to add risk. Furthermore, how she interacts with her parents can reveal personality traits she otherwise hid from you. And, if her mother cooks, odds are she'll be up for doing so too.
>>
>>72587508
I'm not rich like her father was though, and will be spending time with my family instead of all day in the bank acquiring stacks of wealth.

>>72587038
Oh, and while it's more common in Asians, there are women who are basically genetically allergic to alcohol if you want a sure thing (it's how I know my wife was never drinking much, it's not just that she doesn't like the taste but half a beer makes her red and puts her to sleep). Or religious ones who won't touch it.
>>
>>72586855
That makes sense.

It is true that our schools are absolutely abysmal. Many teachers don't really understand what they are teaching, how they teach is unnecessarily long and the methods very poor compared to others, and what they teach is somtimes just plain wrong.

One big thing is history. The history taught in our schools is one of the biggest reasons for Muslim love and white hate/guilt. They talk for years and years about slavery, natives, civil rights, Et cetera. They compound this idea that whites are the most evil thing on the planet who have never done anything good.

A good way for her to avoid this kind of ultra liberal way of viewing the world. Is to have children.

Women seem to stop being bleeding hearts who want to save the world when they have a child.
>>
File: 1387753191578.jpg (113 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1387753191578.jpg
113 KB, 680x478
>>72574773
Hello, I was homeschooled by a mother who studied education.

She said that its best for females to start out in public school, they work better in groups at a young age and do well to follow orders, but are much better to be homeschooled in high school.

Boys are the opposite. homeschool through 7th grade, start em en 8th so they get the hang of it.

They did this to me, I was awkward socially at first when I got to public school, but I had a 4.0 through high school. Became pretty normal by the time i got to sophomore year. I was basically like a real life shit poster though in most of my classes.
>>
>>72587922
I believe you

I don't drink alcohol because the few times I have, my lips and face turn numb and swell. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol that does it to me, or somthing else in the beer. But either way, that, and then of course all the other negatives of it is why I don't drink
>>
>>72574773
Just remember that it has to be a happy childhood. Don't put adult-stress on a child, and expect good things. Resist telling them to think certain things, and instead teach them to question all things.

If you teach critical thinking, and you do it right, they will discover the truth as adults.

Also, lastly, remember that certain amount of Liberalism is rooted in compassion and youth. We who are older know that we were once... more native. I embrace compassion in my children, even when their ideas sound communist. I know they don't know better. I don't tell them they are wrong - I just ask them to continue thinking it through to the next step, and the step after that.

Take African aid for example. Don't tell them "fuck the niggers let them die." Help then understand that feeding 100 makes 5000. (But again, not just telling them - help them get there at their own pace.)

Lessons taught to kids are best learned through self-discovery. That doesn't mean sit back and jack off, and see if they figure out Algebra on their own... It just means, you are a guide, not a cheat code.
>>
>>72574974
>>Racemixing

Literally nobody gives a fuck as long as it is not with a nigger or extremely mixed 5foot Mexican.
>>
>>72586366
This too
>>
>>72588360
>http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alcohol-intolerance/basics/definition/CON-20034907
If you want to read more about it. Honestly I quit drinking myself when I saw how 1 beer is the equivalent of eating something like 7 slices of bread. I'd sooner eat the bread, homemade bread is delicious. With moderate exercise and no drinking, I can eat whatever I want and not get fat. (But I also don't drink pop or energy drinks, which helps a ton as well.) Plus it's easier on the liver and the wallet... honestly as far as a genetic mutation yours seems more helpful than anything else.

>>72588346
I'm going to watch my kids closely to see how they do with the material; if it seems like they'd do better learning in a classroom setting than being homeschooled, and if they want to switch, I'd grit my teeth and enroll them. Definitely going to look at group homeschooling options though. Didn't know that about boys vs girls, thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>72574773
Let her disagree with you. Let her be a liberal, conservative, feminist, whatever. Let her hold her own opinions and beliefs.
Your job should be to teach her how to reason, debate and argue. How to avoid logical fallacies. How to justify her beliefs logically. And just because that beliefs is opposite yours does not mean it's "wrong."
So many homeschooled children never meet anybody with a differing viewpoint and suffer in life for it. They also suck at defending their viewpoint because they were brianwashed by their parents into being liberal or conservative with no further thought.
>>
>>72584012
Kind of surprises me why you should restrict her from getting an education, like in engineering, medial, or science? You just tell her not to go into fields such as the arts, humanities, law etc. Why is educating your daughter to be better is bad?
>>72576403
>So I'm being foolish by worrying about her learning too much book stuff and having a shit time as a wife and mother later in life because of hypergamy?
Or giving her a chance to learn something so she isn't braindead.
>>
>>72588439
Good points, well put. I did the reverse though: grew up a conservative, even realizing in elementary school what bullshit it was the history textbook had a big section on 'minority contributions' in every chapter. Then mellowed out to more of a lolbertarian later on.

>>72588951
Similarly, I agree with the core of it, but I think helping a kid see the illogic behind progressivism is worthwhile. I'll admit, if by teaching someone logic, and they logically decide that your beliefs are full of shit, maybe it's time to do some self examination.
>when the opposition tries to bury your facts or shame you for mentioning them rather than discuss them logically though...
>>
>>72589083
Perhaps I was getting too persuaded by certain takes on the current state of gender affairs.
>>
>>72588880
Thanks for the link.
And we really do drink a lot of our calories.

>>72589083
I don't think he was saying it was bad. I think he meant he was worried that it could go bad. Which it could quite easily.

The problem today is that most people don't ask questions. Men do this but women are especially prone to it. You'll find with women, especially liberal women, is that they question everyone but themselves and the people they listen to. Men seem to much more readily ask questions, and women seem to much more readily just accept things. It's probably one reason they get themselves into so many situations that aren't good for them without even realizing it.

One other thing to consider is. Women don't usually enjoy that kind of stuff as much as men do. Even really career oriented women seem the most happy when they're around children. Not all of course, but a lot.
>>
>>72574773
DONT TAKE LIFE ADVICE FROM POL
>>
File: 1454305345273.jpg (52 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1454305345273.jpg
52 KB, 419x480
>>72574773

>planned to homeschool
>to avoid the brainwashing

You're saying you want to brainwash your kids to avoid the brainwashing of public schools? wut
>>
>>72590184
BUT THERE'S ACTUALLY GOOD ADVICE IN THIS THREAD
>>
Just move to a decent neighborhood and send her to a public school with less than 10% blacks and mexicans. Fuck it's not hard. I mean do you realize how difficult it is to properly educate a child in the 21st century well enough for them to make it into a good college?
>>
>>72590339
>brainwash them to be productive, nondegenerate members of society
vs
>see them brainwashed into the next wave of SJWs
One of those is still better than the other, but we have option 3:
>teach them how to use logic and reason and avoid fallacies, so that nobody can brainwash them and they can achieve true freedom: freedom of the mind
>>
>>72575490
Kek, the only way you can figure out how to produce a child not affected by feminism is by purposely taking information away from them.
>>
>>72590184
Nigger you are retarded

The only bad thing that came from /pol/ was a bit of too much Hitler woship when I was young an impresionable and actually talked bad about the Jews .... I got over it though, I should have known better, too one sided
Now that being said Hitler himself was kind of hero an undoubtedly a good man /pol/ just is a bit too much worship for him.

Everything else from /pol/ has only improved my life.
>>
>>72590339
is better to have your own brainwashed kid that one random kid you don't know anymore
>>
>>72574773
>my stupid post on my stupid thoughts
Your daughter will end up on the pole. Best thing you can do is do none of the things you posted. Your daughter will figure it out, whether you're crazy as shit or are...
>>
File: 1408175853039.jpg (16 KB, 235x219) Image search: [Google]
1408175853039.jpg
16 KB, 235x219
>>72574773
It's a good idea on paper. I didn't read through the thread myself but being homeschooled leads to some really abnormal people. I hope you have a substitute social environment for her because I swear to christ she'll be the "weird one" if she goes to college. Just look into how homeschooling can effect your kid is all i'm saying.
>>
>>72590552
>>72574773
whatever you do, do not have a son OP
check /r/hapas for the future you will create for your son.
>>
>>72590562

Some information is retarded/degenerate information.

What's your point?
>>
>>72574773
let your child do whatever it wants to, best way to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fIdHpFoxI
>>
>>72590514
>Just move to a decent neighborhood and send her to a public school with less than 10% blacks and mexicans.
I went to school where we had literally no blacks, and probably less than 2-3% Mexicans, but maybe 10-15% American Indians instead. Still stunted my educational development, and made me lazy in the classroom. College sucked thanks to that, because I was so used to going at what felt like retard-pace, and yelled at if I tried to go faster. I remember thinking that the worst punishment I could give my own kids would be to send them through that system too.

>I mean do you realize how difficult it is to properly educate a child in the 21st century well enough for them to make it into a good college?
Not hard, not hard at all. Fuck, I had Somalians at my university taking remedial math and English who were there on account of diversity/affirmative action.
>>
>>72590715

NO.

SCHOOLING LEADS TO 'ABNORMAL' PEOPLE.

HOMESCHOOLED KIDS, (WHO DO HAVE SOCIALIZATION) ARE THE BASELINE. THEY ARE TRULY NORMAL. HOMESCHOOLING IS WHAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR 10,000 YEARS.

THE KID PRISON INDOCTRINATION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO DESTROY MINDS IS HIGHLY ABNORMAL. IT WAS DESIGNED IN THE EARLY PART OF THE LAST CENTURY SOLELY TO CREATE WILLING SOLDIERS.
>>
>>72590552
Please no
Kids are retarded
I remember dating a girl who was full on Feminatzi when she was younger
She always regretted it since she wasted years of her young life being a fucking useful idiot for politicians
The small facts people shove into womens minds is too much for them to see through at fist and if they don't figure it out in time they try to being others down with them and thus we have modern day SJW shit happening

I feel bad for those people man.... if you look at them before as kids they where actually happy and sane.... fucking Jews are evil man........
>>
File: 1460945774681.jpg (46 KB, 442x284) Image search: [Google]
1460945774681.jpg
46 KB, 442x284
>>72590884
>NO.
>SCHOOLING LEADS TO 'ABNORMAL' PEOPLE.
>HOMESCHOOLED KIDS, (WHO DO HAVE SOCIALIZATION) ARE THE BASELINE. THEY ARE TRULY NORMAL. HOMESCHOOLING IS WHAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR 10,000 YEARS.
>THE KID PRISON INDOCTRINATION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO DESTROY MINDS IS HIGHLY ABNORMAL. IT WAS DESIGNED IN THE EARLY PART OF THE LAST CENTURY SOLELY TO CREATE WILLING SOLDIERS.

Shit............
I'm felling like pic related right now.
>>
>>72590884
No i'm pretty sure they crumble to bits in social environments after being homeschooled because they seriously don't know how to society. Look into these super spergs if you want. Some are so quirky they might as well have autism honestly.
>>
>>72574773
look man
just for a minute lets put down the memes and fantasies aside
education is very important
choosing a good school is also important
But the most important thing you can do is to teach your daughter how to be a critical thinker and to always explore the many possibilities
teach her to enjoy and become independent but please don't isolate her from society
>>
File: image.gif (998 KB, 410x258) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
998 KB, 410x258
>>72590581
Deep down

You know,

>you know
>>
>>72590797
Shouldn't you work on giving your child the critical thinking skills to know what to do with that degenerate information? You aren't going to be around to coddle them forever. What good is it if you just shield them while they are young, potentially opening the resentment can of worms?
>>
>>72586366
koreans are comfort women and mangy dogs
>>
>>72591179
Plox
Plz

Don't do this to me again
watching

TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.com

was to much and gave me so much Hitler fuel.... whenever I heard his name I would sit up.

Ehhh whatever I just hate Blacks.
>>
>>72591248
This. Half the people in the SJW cult were raised by strict christfags who tried to overtly indoctrinate them.

True resistance comes from critical thinking skills.
>>
>>72591068
I had a homeschooled guy as a dormmate. He was more socially adept than I was after going through the school system, and while we both walked into the four-year university with a full ride, he skipped all the mandatory bullshit classes because he'd completed an associate's already. I've had multiple other homeschooled classmates at a different university who are both very socially fit and very bright.

Yes, I've seen some who struggle more to fit in, but I talk to them about their homeschooling. Inevitably, those were the kids who were homeschooled for religious reasons, and/or whose parents didn't get them involved in extracurriculars.

Social awkwardness is avoidable if you give a shit about your kid and plan how to prevent it.
>>
File: image.jpg (397 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397 KB, 1280x931
>>72591372
This is the single most horrifying picture I have ever seen. And I've seen plenty of disgusting things on the Internet.

For some reason it just feels off
>>
>>72591296
Who taught the abbo how to use a computer?
>>
>>72591634
Hitler had that sweet cut

Tell ya what anon, I need to cut my hair anyways

Going to get some Hitler Youth cut since it looks bad ass anyways..
Sieg desu senpai

We can still kill niggers anyways anon, he will live on

It all starts with Argentina Annexing South Brazil and the Don himself getting elected in office desu senpai
>>
>>72591642
I think the Koalas probably sat em down and taught em the basics.
>>
>>72591642
I don't think it comes with a manual if you steal it.
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1500x1000
>>72591523
I bet a divorce does more damage mentally to a kid than getting homeschooled. I think it's funny how everyone says divorce is really no big deal for a child. Or that it has no long lasting affect on them. But the second someone mentions homeschooling people start to worry.

Also, many people are saying just let them go through a phase. But many don't. Or if they do it's too late. And college doesn't shorten that phase, it usually lengthens it. College rarely teaches people to question themselves, instead just indoctrinating them even more.

But let's say they do go through that phase. That could easily mean they come out of it in their late 20s or early thirties. And for most women, it's going to be much harder to find a man and have children at that time.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1600x1071
>>72591858
>>
>>72590751
I swear if Elliot Rodgers had just gone to /fit/ instead of /r9k/ he would have been fine. He wasn't a bad looking guy at all, he had money too. But expecting 10/10 women--and nothing below that--to leap at him for sex? Come on now. If his father wasn't an absent Hollywood bigshot, he could have shown his son how to pick up women.

Just saying, it seems like most of that subreddit, from the quick look I gave it, comes from situations where the father bailed (white nigs), or barely saw his wife as a person. Maybe some situations where they didn't speak the same language at all. I'm not too worried. Teach your sons to lift, guys, it's the biggest favor you can give them.
>>
File: low-test.jpg (297 KB, 918x1224) Image search: [Google]
low-test.jpg
297 KB, 918x1224
>>72574773
>2016
>getting advice from childless nihilists dreaming about a race war in a vietnamite origami image board

Look for help from Stefan:

https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot

He has plenty of videos about parenting.
>>
>>72574773

Clearly b8, but I'll say this much:

If what you said was actually true, child protective services needs to raid you and remove any children from your house, then follow-up by sterilizing you to prevent any future child abuse.
>>
Every home schooled kid I met acted like an autistic faggot.
>>
>>72591858
>Going to get some Hitler Youth cut since it looks bad ass anyways..

Out of curiosity, how do you describe that to your barber?
>>
>>72591500

>SJWs
> Christfags

You may pick one and only one, Canuckaduh.
>>
File: 1459951235348.gif (480 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1459951235348.gif
480 KB, 600x450
>>72592847
>people like this exist in real life
>>
>>72592936
Probably

"(2-3) on the sides and back and around (3-4) inches on the top, I want to keep it kind of long for now"
>>
>>72592823
But can he tell us how to prepare our kids to be footsoldiers in the upcoming race war?

>>72592847
There may have been a bit of exaggeration to actually get responses.
>>
>>72574773
Lol Asian race mixing you guys gotta stop seriously
>>
>>72574773

>My daughter isn't even born yet and I've planned out her entire life, half of it based on ideas I learned on an anime imageboard. What's the best way to isolate her from other human beings while ensuring that she remains stupid enough to serve others?

You are basically a horrible person and you should not reproduce.
>>
>>72592875
I had entirely the opposite experience.

>>72592823
Took a look. All I see on his channel is a playlist about not spanking your kids.
>>
>>72581069
If you are white find a white girl you dumb fuck . you are still race mixing you fucking idiot god damn
>>
>>72593384
>le homeschooling is bad meme

there are things like clubs, hobbies, and sports where kids can make friends, you don't have to subject them to niggers, spics, and Jewish brainwashing to make them a well rounded adult you fucking idiot.
>>
>>
>>72593547

>Refutes an alleged meme with an even more absurd meme
>>
File: 092215_face_josh_accident.jpg (96 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
092215_face_josh_accident.jpg
96 KB, 525x295
>>72593722
not an argument
>>
>>72574773
Homeschool guide:
>Find a local homeschool group, maybe a church school that you can send your child to for supplementing their education and giving them actual social skills
This is extremely important, cause otherwise you'll raise a social retard. Also helps to teach shit that you might not know, like English Lit if you're going for the long haul. Sunday Schools are also really good if you're a religious guy. Also, get her into a sport at your local YMCA or equivalent. That will help her not be Myopic and save you shit tons from the Eye jews
>Actually give her sex ed when she hits puberty
As much as it might suck, this will save you a fuckton from accidental pregnancies and especially help her actually get a good guy to date
>Actually spend time with her
Girls without father role models grow up with daddy issues
>Whatever you teach her politically she -WILL- rebound, hard
This is inevitable, especially if you go full redpill indoctrination, you'll end up with a bluepilled turbofeminazi for at least 2-3 years if not longer, discipline will only fuel this to last longer
>Push her, for the love of god, not to date niggers
She can date anyone but a nigger, like seriously, even brown mexiniggers are better than niggers. Niggers bring crime, rape, and I'm preaching to the chior but for the love of god, just subtley push the distaste for niggers. I'm not even kidding
>Teach her to be cynical about "everyone gets a trophy" when she's old enough to understand

This is all coming from a 20-something genius IQ fag who just thinks about things too hard
TL;DR If you force the red pill, she'll rebound to the blue pill
>>
>>72593762

That makes two of us, stefan
>>
>>72574773
Never forget to have her participate in the community amongst other peers. You don't want her to end up as an outcast or neet
>>
>>72594084
In case this is not common sense, do this OP.
>>
>>72592936
"Ill have an undercut please."
>>
File: disconnected-undercut.jpg (23 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
disconnected-undercut.jpg
23 KB, 500x379
>>72594363

This is truly the master race of hair cuts.
>>
>>72574773
School is more about developing social skills than learning crap. You can pretty much learn everything you do in school in 1-2 years at the age of 12-13, higher age for stupid people lower for smart ones.
>>
File: Undercut.jpg (35 KB, 300x446) Image search: [Google]
Undercut.jpg
35 KB, 300x446
>>72594701
>Nu-male undercut
No thanks
>>
>>72593776
>>rebound, hard

Not always true but I agree it should be expected.
None of my siblings had a political rebound and we were all brought up right-winged. Wasn't shoved down our throats, mind, but none of us went liberal.
>>
>>72594907
Not worth it

They show you nigger love films 3-4 times a year and talk about slavery for an entire month

Not to mention cancer sociology classes

I remember my teacher literally saying
"We have a lot of immigration into the USA from South America, so much so that they are the new majority minority, pretty soon whites will no longer be a majority"

Not fucks....gave no shits............ acting like it is nothing....
She was white btw
>>
>>72595099
Faggot.
>>
File: Dragons.jpg (98 KB, 780x579) Image search: [Google]
Dragons.jpg
98 KB, 780x579
>>72594907
Sadly no, in the US it is literally 100% about making a drone to fit into a wageslave job and be a good goy (no offense)
>>
>>72595357
>>72595783
That's sad.
How is the privet school scene looks like?

Perhaps a group of like minded people can band together and school their kids together as well in a group of 20 kids or so?
Shouldn't be impossible to find as many people as that in cities.
>>
>>72597287
Private schools tend not to be all that much better. It's really hit-or-miss on a school to school level.

The concept you suggested is known as group homeschooling.
>>
>>72574773
here in australia, you homeschool if you want your kids not to be brainwashed liberals.

there's just no other way.

>Public schools are literal leftist indoctrination centers
>Private schools are either insanely expensive and you can't afford or government subsidized and thus also as bad as private schools.

There's no way out except being ultra rich.
>>
>>72597805
And also, this does not mean she can't have friends, the meme that school is the only place to make friends is bullshit.

Get her in some after school activities with other homeschooled kids and she'll turn out alright.

Just be fucking wary of public schools, here in australia they've now started teaching 6 year olds about anal penetration. Google safe schools, i shit you not it's true.
>>
>>72574773
Congratulations. Your kid will lack all social skills and grow up as that weirdo homeschooled kid.
>>
File: education.jpg (401 KB, 1453x1000) Image search: [Google]
education.jpg
401 KB, 1453x1000
>>72574773
>What is ideal education for modern daughters

None, except housewifery.
>>
>>72597959
>here in australia they've now started teaching 6 year olds about anal penetration.

wtf???
And source...? this is the internet after all

>>72597755
I'd imagine I'm not inventing anything new.
>>
>>72598192
http://www.safeschoolscoalition.org.au/

Read about it. It's basically a thing to educate schoolkids on LGBT shit, but it also delves into sexuality.

Naturally people are raging about it, but it's a very real thing, spend some time on google reading about it yourself.

This is public school now.
>>
>>72579020
all my friends were from the neighborhood not my queer classmates

kill yourself kike
>>
>>72595099
I have similar hair but brown. Hardest thing to keep straight and combed through when it's short. :/
>>
>>72574773
>trigger discipline
neat, chicks are normally too stupid to grasp gun safety hence "muh assault weapons"
>>
>>72588547
The children might care. But who cares about that, fuck them.
>>
>>72598359
>b-but your kids need that classroom socialization!
>don't you want them to know more than you about buttsex? how else will they appreciate BBC at a young age, 4chan?
>>
>>72574773
Send your kid to community college very early.
Have them test out of high school as well.
>>
>>72576403
Hahaha, you and high IQ, sure.
>>
File: cory.jpg (32 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
cory.jpg
32 KB, 367x367
>>72574773

>Teach her to care about opportunity more than outcome.
>To appreciate the important role a woman has in a house/family.
>To Cook, Clean, and other feminine things.
>Teach her independence, so that she won't hook up with nu-males and niggers.
>Educate her on History and Politics, and let her form her own opinions (you should still point her to the redpill).
>Socialize her with plenty of other people, so that she can be pleasant to be around.
>Teach her to question what she's told, but never insult authority to its face, like with the Government, Religion, or Police.

Try and just make her think for herself, and want to learn stuff on her own. While also learning how to be an actual woman, instead of the sub par men, that modern woman have become. If she hears "The holocaust never happened" since she's 4 she'll probably become an outcast. But if you guide her carefully, and avoid the dogma that many have, she can find the truth with your help.

Also try and instill as much as possible that sex is worthless if you're not married, and it only degrades her. Being a "bro" aside, women whoring themselves out is terrible for their mental health, and family life.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x439
>>72598742
>>Teach her to care about opportunity more than outcome.
>>Teach her independence

That's some of the worst advice I've ever heard, fucking kill yourself.

>>72593776
You don't speak like one
>>
>>72574773
let her grow with the internet and with 4chan, when she became 12 show her /a/, 14 /v/, 16 /pol/, 18 /b/
>>
>overeducating
Nigga, you're only hope she doesn't end up a cumguzzling slut is if she's nerdy.
>>
>>72599091
Stereotyping geniuses on how they talk is stupid mang
I talk like this because I spend too much time on the internet
>>
>>72574773
Can't wait for your half-white half-Asian daughter to get BLACKED as soon as she enters the real world.

Curiosity becomes rebellion becomes desire... And before you know it, she'll have a half-niglet cooking in her uterus. Beautiful black sperm!
>>
>>72579401
>using greentext wrong
>>
>>72599500
No, I'll explain how the curiosity of shooting one could lead to desire to shoot one and that could lead to prison. That should steer her clear.

Either way I don't buy firearms with less than 12 rounds in them, so I'm not worried about a rape from her running out of ammo after bagging a few.
>>
>>72599813
You don't understand. Children and women (mental children) are retarded and will rebel just for the sake of it. You can't stop her from wanting to be with those hyper-masculine black bad boys. Especially if you make it forbidden.

Just let their big black cocks breed her and you'll be fine. Every gal deserves to feel the godly sex that only a black male can provide.
>>
>>72600030
The only way I see this (bait) playing out is if he uses so much religion that she refuses to get an abortion. Still, having just graduated in 2015, I can confirm that your daughter is most definitely going to be hooking up with some black guys over college career. Even the most conservative girls go for the black guys at least once--I feel really sad thinking about the traditional girls I went to orientation turning into what they turned into. Realistically, the only way to control her might be to do something like co-enroll with her and share a dorm with her, but this is obviously not a permanent solution.

Also, he seems to be monitoring enough to prevent anything from happening before his daughter goes to college, so he gets a few good years; I don't know why, but it reminds me of Japan in the immediate aftermath of pearl harbor yet before the universal American rape.
>>
>>72574773
>homeschooling
send her to public school you fucking retard. then make her study Germany's winter campaign in Russia and have her tell you why the wermacht failed.

when she grows up make sure she only dates boys that can catch and throw a football.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.