[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: group_thumbsup2.jpg (91 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
group_thumbsup2.jpg
91 KB, 400x267
ITT: Having to do extra work to cover chinks and dindus.
>My white mate and I get put in a group assignment with 3 chinks 2 sandniggers and one dindu.
>My friend and I are consistently HD students.
>2 weeks into assignment only my friend and I have done work. We make meetings for the whole group but only we show up.
>Tell them we will put them down as not having done anything if they don't hand us 1 page of writing each by the end of the week.
Two chinks hand us a barely legible page that we have to retranslate and rewrite for submission. dindus page is copypasta from wikipedia.
>spend 4 nights at uni with my friend in redbull induced allnighters to get assignment up to standard.
>upon subbmission put others down for zero percent.
>grades come back.
>My friend and I get HDs
>dindu complains because he only got a pass
>Tells teacher we all did equal work and me and my friend just submitted it without telling them.
>Lecturer about to bump his marks up to DN and ours down to credit.
>I ask dindu what one section of the assignment was about. or what our design looked like.
>Dindu has no idea. Lecturer scoffs and leaves marks as is.

Why are Universities insisting on having diversified group projects when ultimately it means the whites do more work. Why are we expected to be translators for chinks and niggers?
>>
It's good PR.
>>
>>72573971
You must be dealing with FOB chinks. Chicks and poo in loos that know wtf is going on are actually useful. But don't ever expect a nigger or a spic to pull their weight.
>>
>>72574208
My experience with the chink exchanges. They often do their work but any writing you get from them is so grammatically incorrect, that you spend just as much time as they spent writing it, fixing it up.
>>
>>72574348
Yeah that sounds about right. Like I said, the foreign born ones suck. The once here who actually speak the language can manage well.
>>
>>72573971
>be me
>smartest kid in school
>don't pay attention, mostly sleep, hardly do any of the work
>always pass my tests tho and most of them are 100%
>one day in english
>teacher is out cause reasons
>so we have substitute
>we sit 4 to a table
>have to write some shit down from a paper
>jorge across from me copies everything without me noticing
>next day
>"Mr Anon, I need to talk to you. Why did you cheat yesterday?"
>"Uhh... What?"
>"You cheated off of Jorge, who did a lot of hard work yesterday."
>"What are you talking about?"
>"Look, you have the same answer as him, you cheated off of him!"
>"Have you seen my test scores?"
>"That doesn't matter, YOU CHEATED! YOU GET A ZERO!"
>jorge got a 100%
>>
>>72573971
wait you have dindus in Australia?
>>
This happened to me once too.

>World history
>assigned a debate
>every team has 3 people
>paired up with 2 illiterate niggers
>try to reach out to them to prepare several times throughout the week
>no response
>debate day comes
>I'm obviously the only one who read the material and prepared a debate.
>I'm going it alone, but holding my own
>nigger chimes in with 'Ay yo, hol up, why you sayin it be like it is' tier comment
>proceeds to try and argue with the opposing team with unintelligible nigger jive
>we lose
>teacher gives us 180 points to divvy up democratically amongst ourselves.
>proceed to give myself a 80
>give them a 50 each
>pure dindu indignation
>say I'm not giving them any other points because they didn't do shit, and pretty much turned what was a decent debate into a fucking shit show.
>teacher intervenes
>end up with a 70
>2 worthless niggers get a 55
>NeverRelax.jpg

That grade brought my semester average down to a C. Fucking niggers man
>>
It feels great to be a physics student. Only whites with the occasional chink.
>>
>>72573971
>Lecturer about to bump his marks up to DN and ours down to credit.
If this is true, you REALLY need to do something about it.
>>
>>72575079
he was exchange from america ironically
>>
>>72575753
Luckily Engineering Lecturers are pretty based.. once he saw that he hadn't done anywork he was happy to fail him
>>
>>72575915
Yeah, I also do engineering and they definitely wouldn't put up with that shit.

What uni m8? If you don't mind saying.
>>
>>72575161
>>72574803
>>72573971
What's wrong with going up to the teacher and saying that these people have literally done no work, and I demand either a new Partner, or more time to do it myself.
>>
>>72576218
I was sent to the office eventually, where I demanded to be switched to a different english teacher. I was punished and kept in his class the next year.
>>
>>72576207
UTAS.. seems pretty based down here.. all the vibrant hairs are kept on a different campus so we hardly ever see them
>>
File: 710.jpg (141 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
710.jpg
141 KB, 1400x1050
>be white kid in a "gifted" school full of snobby under achieving rich twats
>get assigned projects a lot to build """""""""teamwork"""""""
>no one does work
>have to usually do it by myself, because i have OCD and I care too much
>kids brand me as a fuckwad who will just do the work if they get assigned me
>don't make friends, end up despising everyone
>high school is friendless and boring
>think that there is something wrong with me because no one wants to chill with me or be friends
>autism perhaps?
>fastforward a few years
>get tested
>possibly might have aspergers syndrom, but nothing that should totally differentiate myself from everyone else
>get accepted to a great college far away from my town
>meet new people
>realize that all the assholes in my highschool were just ignoring me and using me and i missed out on having fun on some of the best years of my life and that there is nothing wrong with me socially
fuck team projects man
>>
Group projects shouldn't even exist outside of elementary school. The only reason they're done is because teachers/lecturers are lazy and don't want to grade more work. So in a class of 30 they assign groups of 3 and grade 10 instead of 30.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.