[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't the slaves fight back to their last man? Rome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
Why didn't the slaves fight back to their last man? Rome had slave uprising every other week. Why were blacks so docile?
>>
>>72571012
They were treated much better than roman slaves.
>>
>>72571012

Slavemasters would threaten to rape and kill their family if they didn't, and then a black who wasn't as ballsy would submit and take your place as if you never existed.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 240x210
>>72571012
Does anyone here work at Wendy's?
>>
>>72571064
Regardless though. Any white culture would have chosen death over subjugation.
>>
>>72571012
Because the "slaves" were treated fairly.
Otherwise most of them would be food for a pack of Wild Dogs after being dragged off from their huts.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 651x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 651x478
>>72571146
I do. I'm a 6'4" chef with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000.
>>
File: 12-years-a-slave.jpg (317 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
12-years-a-slave.jpg
317 KB, 1400x933
How accurate was this movie?
>>
>>72571291
Is it true that all Wendy's chefs are rich, tall, big-dicked studs?
>>
>>72571291
6'5", 10 inches, $140,000,

Fuck you you faggot manlet.
>>
>>72571291

God I'm fucking dying. Thank you for remembering that post.
>>
>>72571012

Sundays off.

Church. Protestant church.

I mean real actual Protestantism.
>>
>>72571150
considering sweden hasnt killed it self your statement is false, every day we bow to public pc movements.
>>
>>72571012
Because Wewuz Kangalang the II was too much of a literal retard to know how to actually defeat the majestic white man who, by the way, sat on his ass with a pipe in his mouth getting drunk.
>>
>>72571012
They were private property and you were expected to take care of your property. Not all slaves were black either.
>>
File: doomed.jpg (38 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
doomed.jpg
38 KB, 450x250
>>72571736
swetards don't even know they are being subjugated. they think what is happening is great!
>picture
from a article in february
>>
>>72571012
Let me tell you a bit about how slaves were handled where I live (Maryland). They were kept physically fit, but their masters took advantage of their stupidity to keep them mentally weak. Along with threats of beatings, torture, and rape (punishments were made public so other slaves saw), they'd send them down to the deep south if they tried anything like a rebellion or escape. Once they got down there, they were really treated like shit. They had it fairly decent up here compared to the niggers down further south.
>>
Because you can't compare the treatement the roman era slaves had with the treatement niggers had. Especially if you are talking about Repblic and early empire days.
>>
>>72571012

Because they are dorks
>>
File: 1462069005593.png (145 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1462069005593.png
145 KB, 300x297
>>72572553
>Wewuz Kangalang the II
>>
They're a race of betas. They tried making Indians slaves but they would kill their master then fun away. Blacks being portrayed as superhuman is only recent bullshit.
>>
File: 189rrlae84tmzjpg.jpg (71 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
189rrlae84tmzjpg.jpg
71 KB, 620x538
>>72571012
I believe you already know.
>>
>>72571012
i dunno if in brasil the treatment worst, but alot of chimpouts happenend, they even create """""native""""" separeted communities made of runaway slaves. maybe we just had much more than us
>>
>>72571012
take 20 lashes of a bullwhip across your back and you will understand why.
Idiot.
>>
>>72571292
I fucking loved the nigger work shanties
>>
There were multiple African slave uprisings

Nat Turner, Haiti, the Male uprising, etc
>>
File: 1454881890377.jpg (130 KB, 1018x776) Image search: [Google]
1454881890377.jpg
130 KB, 1018x776
>>72571012
being a slave was a lot like our modern jobs. They worked so they could have food and shelter. The alternative was living in the wilderness. In all seriousness and not being edgy it wasn't a bad life considering the times.
>>
>>72571012
/pol/:
> Huuurrrr, why they gotta make a movie about Nat Turner waaaa, fucking uppity coons
> How come you never hear about slave uprisings? Sounds like those niggers had no ambition
>>
>>72571291
I do not understand this maym
>>
>>72577443
It started with a shitposter on /b who would frequently post "what's your job etc" and start with "I'm a Wendy's chef" attempting to bait people with the use of "chef"

I expanded it to it's current state, where the "chef" is also tall with a big dick and somehow working at Wendy's is a good job.
>>
>>72576620
I know this is your power fantasy, but they were often savagely punished if they were caught trying to escape. Depending on the owner they could be flat out killed or their families punished along with them. Slaves were encouraged to have families on plantations to make it less likely for them to run, and many of them came with their extended families in the first place. I know you're a fedora tipping sociopath nihilist but given the choice between your family and a stable existence vs """"freedom"""" and an uncertain future on the run in the wilderness, you would likely choose your family like many people did. Many of them didn't and suffered the consequences.

>James Ramsay (1784): "The ordinary punishments of slaves, for the common crimes of neglect, absence from work, eating the sugar cane, theft, are cart whipping, beating with a stick, sometimes to the breaking of bones, the chain, an iron crook about the neck... a ring about the ankle, and confinement in the dungeon. There have been instances of slitting of ears, breaking of limbs, so as to make amputation necessary, beating out of eyes, and castration... In short, in the place of decency, sympathy, morality,and religion; slavery produces cruelty and oppression. It is true, that the unfeeling application of the ordinary punishments ruins the constitution, and shortens the life of many a poor wretch."
>>
>>72571012
Those were called Native Americans. They virtually died out.
>>
>>72571292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
>>
It was just a more direct version of welfare
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.