[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I shared this pic from Paris to a friend of mine that is living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I shared this pic from Paris to a friend of mine that is living in UK. Her response was:
"Even if tou dont like it, actually here in UK we live like that and every one is at ease with it"

Is that truth, britbongs?
>>
>>72569178
Hermano espaƱol, yo no he tenido esta experiencia viviendo en Escocia. Incluso en la universidad no pasa esto.

Saludos a la patria
>>
>>72569178
I live in NYC and it's pretty similar.

Everyone feels uncomfortable around niggers. One wrong move and their inner savageness will come out.

Nigger spics are less primitive but they're still niggers.

Everyone else can be a bit loud but are generally okay.
>>
If you mean increasingly crowded conditions, then yes. It's a small island.
>>
People from the SE of England think that the whole country is like their shithole. SE England needs to be walled off, for the good of us all.
>>
File: 1462015133303(2).jpg (257 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1462015133303(2).jpg
257 KB, 450x600
>>72569802
No I mean how an immigrant population has replaced the natives from some zones. You think something like that is normal?
>>
>>72570006
Birmingham, Bradford, Rotherham, Sheffield etc aren't in the South East.

Face it cuck, England is lost in general.
>>
>>72569178
>every one is at ease with it"
Because nearly everybody is a nigger or some other sort of shitskin.
>>
>everyone is at ease with it

No. Everyone is too afraid of being arrested for hate speech or having Abdul as his pals break in at midnight and beat you senseless
>>
>>72569178
How do you even walk there? Is crowded af
>>
>>72569178
>Her response
>Her
there's your answer

I bet she lives in a posh bit of London with no sandniggers and the only "diversity" she sees is at the Notting Hill Carnival
>>
>>72570710
This
Im living in 1984
HELP MEEEEEEEeeeee
>>
Niggeria has really bad weather this time of year.
>>
>>72570710
Then why don't more Brits support the BNP?
>>
>>72569178
>An example of diversity
>It's just all brown
>>
>>72571689
Because the BNP are a fucking joke
>>
>every one is at ease with it
That's a bold claim.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.