[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You share this board with people all around the world... and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
You share this board with people all around the world... and yet you don't think diversity is a strength?

How hypocritical is that? /pol/ would be nothing with its diversity
>>
>>72565644

So let's racemix?
>>
File: c21.png (24 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
c21.png
24 KB, 803x688
god damn OP convinced me, how ill /pol/ ever recover
Drumpf BTFO
I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>72565644
paintcans.jpg
>>
>>72565644
Lets "race mix" with other white ppl
>>
>>72566444

Amen brother. Gotta preserve the non-whites' culture and identity
>>
>>72565644
But I hate everyone here.
>>
>>72565644
>diversity
>strength
/pol/ would be better off without you leafposters
>>
Check out my new video, hopefully you'll change your mind with this :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
>>
>>72565644
>Let's get rid of all the boards and just have one called /all/.
What could go wrong?
>>
>>72565644
I question this a lot. Isn't unity our strength?
>>
>>72565644
>diversity is a strength?
this is getting shilled so hard by politicians and the media, pathetic.
just look out for it, it's everywhere.
>>
yet we cant accomplish anything

therebefore diversity is bad
>>
we can all come here and focus our hatred on a common enemy, whomever that may be, but don't ever forget I hate those yuropoors, dirty Ching Chang Chong Asians, Mexishits, niggers, HUEHUEHUEs, South Ameriniggers, cucknadia, emu country, and big drunk Vlad the bear fucker
>>
File: V__C44B.jpg (47 KB, 1280x638) Image search: [Google]
V__C44B.jpg
47 KB, 1280x638
>>72565644
And yet the majority of all of /pol/ are you white males.

Get fucked you paki bastard
>>
>>72565644
Damn... I never thought that sharing my anime forum with those around the world = bringing in millions of niggers and Mudslimes into my country.

Thanks Maple Nigger for opening my eyes.
>>
>>72565644
We actually do have diversity of ethnicity, culture, and religion. The diversity we don't have is diversity of ideology. A trait we share with the mainstream media
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1280x640
>>72565644
Our strength comes from the fact we share the same goals, leadposter.
>>
>>72565644
/pol/'s strength comes from the compitition between these competing nations. A+ banter and all that. Without the compitition we would just be another reddit hugbox.
>>
>>72565644
You're absolutely right. It's really nice to see another person stand up for diversity on this board; /pol/ is full of racists and Nazis.
>>
>>72565644
It's not diversity, it's conflict.
If this board had only white right wing weeb cunts it would be unintresting and stale.
conlifct drives progress forward everywhere, even on 4chinchongpingpong
>>
File: you have to leaf.png (117 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
you have to leaf.png
117 KB, 380x250
>>72565644
>Canada thread
>>
you're right, the internet has subverted the world with cultural marxism and we're also caught in the trap

the internet must be destroyed , or at least the world wide web
>>
>>72565644
>leafs
>white
>>
>>72565644
Diversity is just a thing and things can't be inherently bad or good.What we're talking about is the quality of diversity.I will explain the problem with diversity.

Example number 1 :
>you have 2 glasses of water
>1 is clean water and the other is full of dirt and shit which is bad for the quality of the water
>mix them together and you get shit water

Example number 2 :
>you have 2 glasses of water
>both of them are full of clean water but 1 of them has multi-vitamins in it
>mix them together and you get a better water,multi-vitamin water

Do you understand now what's the problem with diversity? It's quality.
You wouldn't mix your food with shit,would you? If not,then why do it with people? The diversity here is mostly a good one because the average /pol/ user is still smarter than the plebs.
>>
Diversity can only be diversity if you have distinct elements.
>>
>>72565644

This board offers the only kind of diversity SJWs hate - intellectual diversity.
>>
>>72565644
There is nothing diverse about us and you're a cuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.