[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ashleigh Ingle a proud feminist and an anarchist argued that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: capture.png (78 KB, 540x295) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
78 KB, 540x295
Ashleigh Ingle a proud feminist and an anarchist argued that because of patriarchal gender norms women were not allowed to release gas in public because of men’s unreal expectations of women to be clean and feminine. Furthermore she articulated that if a woman was to fart in the presence of a man and the man responded by farting louder than the woman, than that would be rape.
>>
>>72564618

>Rape is anything that makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.
>>
>>72564618
The idea of fart rape makes me giggle every fucking time. I mean I want that to make actual news headlines so big time media outlets have to talk about it and say "fart" on air in a serious debate session.
>>
I can't tell if this is satire or not and it. Hold me /pol/
>>
>>72564618
>>72564618
This bitch is INSANE!

Also everyone knows a woman's fart will peel paint off of the walls.
>>
> Fart Rape

What has the world come too... We need a 2nd Holocaust for SJWs and Radical Feminists.
>>
>>72564618
>feminist
>anarchist

How can you enforce something as Draconian as feminism without a powerful state?
>>
>>72564988
You're raping my nostrils with your offensive smell.
>>
Fart Rape sounds like a really obscure tag on paheal
>>
>>72564618
>"Pull my finger."
>'No pls don't.'
>"Bitch you gonna b in a world of hurt if you don't get on this finger and pull it like a pin on a grenade."
[muffled sobbing and farting in the distance]
>>
so, now we're angry about something one Toronta liberal said?
searching for "fart rape" mostly shows people concerned about SJWs being concerned about it, with few (zero?) actual SJWs actually concerned about it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.