[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporters are so gullible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 677x971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 677x971
Trump’s supporters loved his promise last week to create a “deportation force” to remove all 11 million illegal immigrants living in America, and his repeated declaration that everyone here illegally will “have to go.”
But his supporters tend to overlook his other promise—repeated in the Fox Business debate in Milwaukee on November 10—that under his immigration plan “they will come back.”
That’s right. Under Trump’s immigration plan, almost all of the 11 million illegal aliens (save for a small minority with criminal records) will get to return and get permanent legal status to stay here in America. Trump supports amnesty.
On Fox News on November 12, Trump’s son Eric expressed frustration that the media overlooks this:
“The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it’s deporting them and letting them back legally.”
Eric Trump is right. His father has been crystal clear that he wants all the illegals to return and live in America. How stupid can his followers be?
>>
>>72561679
Is that Cruz's daughter?
>>
File: allthatshit.jpg (12 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
allthatshit.jpg
12 KB, 199x254
>>72561679
>>
>>72561679
>actually believing they'd ever let them back

They'd probably toss them to the back of the regular immigration line with is like 15 years, and he wants to reform that too

Also I'm assuming will be a step up of raids, deportations and e-verify

They really just have to send the message that the party is over, why not go to Canada instead, I don't think we'll ever really get them all
>>
>>72561679
We already know that he said they can go back in the states if they do it legally.
What's your point?
>>
>>72561679
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>72561679
I think you're missing the point of why we want illegals gone. Trump supporters already know he supports them coming back legally.
>>
>>72561679
I don't have a problem with legal immigrants so I don't see OP's victory dance as justified.
>>
File: 1461419892901.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1461419892901.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>>72561679
Ok? So they will be vetted and pay taxes as supposed tooo....???
>>
>>72561679
He's going to deport them and change are immigration policy so that we get fewer low skilled immigrants. At least that is what he said. Dumb immigrants are what's ruining America. We need educated ones to make America better, not immigrants who will leach off the welfare.
>>
They come back legally? Fantastic! That's what I WANT. Follow the law

Fuck you, fuck off.
>>
>>
>>72561679
I met a guy yesterday.

This guy is Polish. He makes his living scraping the internet for sites and creating copies of them with ads; sending bulk spam emails; and getting paid to write positive things about current events. He's especially excited about how much he's making because of this election.

This guy wants to immigrate illegally to America and is planning to do so before Trump's elected.

There is no way on God's green earth that this fucking asshole would be let back in legally. Same goes for the vast majority if unskilled mexicans.
>>
Why is Starry Night upside down? o.O
>>
>>72564828
Her head probably hit it while she was getting assfucked on that couch
>>
Good, the good ones get to return and this time they're able to demand a standard wage. The only people who lose are criminals and crooked business owners.
>>
We should just pass a law to allow random beatings on illegals.

They may not understand the english phrase "you are not welcome here" but they will understand 8 pairs of boots stomping on their face and ribs.
>>
>>72565333
Right, because you can surely tell whos illegal?
>>
>>72565781
>brown
>can't speak english

It's no more difficult than identifying an abbo.
>>
DJT only wants to remove illegals. Without borders, without order and without enforcement of laws, we are not a nation.

I hope he will force amnesty states to enforce immagration laws by reducing or removing federal LE funding to those that refuse to enforce immigration federal laws.
To the states: you cant enforece some laws and neglect others.

I'm a one issue voter. Immigration is not that big on my radar, but these terrible trade deals: NAFTA, TPP are why I'm voting DJT2016.

My dream: Apple Iphone 7 series or 8 series manufactured in the good old USA.

How many jobs will be created?
THere is the manufacturing jobs, of course. The materials transport jobs, the meal supply for the workers, the food supply for the meal supply, the energy usaage, the plasticcs, the compnents. Probably 1 million jobs will be created in the US if Apple or some other popular US tech giant made their stuff here.

To those bernie supporters. The B Clinton years of prosperity and surplus occrured because of the plentiful tech machine of the 90s. The WWW was just coming out and we needed computers, and routers, and switches and programmers and cisco guys and firewall guys and desktop guys. The shit was real then. Out of college, I made 100K, and I bought my first house.

Then. I. Got. Cucked. My code was documented like my prof taught me to do, and the company laid me off, and hired some h1b guy to maintain the code. Jokes on them, and and I fucked them hard. Continue?
>>
>>72565058
Pretty much
>>
>>72561679
Nobody cares. The fact of the matter is, Trump is offering us what no other politician is offering us:

National Sovereignty.

We decide what happens in our country. Not mexico, not europe, not israel.... And we're only going to allow it to happen if it benefits us.
>>
>>72561679
Are you somehow implying legal immigration in a country founded on immigration is bad?
>>
File: 1341374560344.jpg (165 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1341374560344.jpg
165 KB, 500x339
>>
>>72566608

go on
>>
>>72561679
>PAID SHILLS
>>
>>72561679
They will be allowed back legally. Meaning they will have to take tests to prove that they will be good Americans instead of Mexicans.
>>
Doesn't it take a decade to "come in legally" to the USA in most circumstances? Why would deported illegals be fast tracked over the other people in the queue. Further, why would they come in illegally if they were the type of people who were candidates for legal immigration? Very few who get deported would come back unless they had a sponsor employing them and in that case they deserve to come back.
>>
>>72564241

lol'd hard
>>
>>72561679
It's like you don't understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal", but you're probably a Spic anyway so what else should I expect.
>>
>>72566608
moar
>>
>>72561745
Oh shit, my #CruzMissile is rock hard.
>>
>>72561679
Sauce?
>>
>>72561679
>save for a small minority with criminal records
that's a big deal, not a small matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 275x184
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.