[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which group gets laid more? The neck crew: guys with thick necks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x600
Which group gets laid more?

The neck crew: guys with thick necks and thick frames. Not usually make model facial features but still Dom. They are usually tall and built due to genetics and lifting. Low class and usually found as bouncers or teaching MMA.

Jaw Tribe: Sharp male model facial features. Often upper class and toned muscles. Do not have thick frames. Often they are 5'11 and up. NEVER obese and always in good health naturally. They are pretty boys that are still masculine. Usually studying in University.
>>
>>72561399

You tell me gay boy. What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>72561399

The neck crew.
>>
Salami Dick Posse FTW
>>
>>72561399

As someone who doesn't fit into either groups but is very attractive, looks only get you so far. Women are much more concerned with the various optics of the situation.

Playing into whatever stereotype excites them is the most attractive thing to them.
>>
>>72561399
ewwwwwww why is there a girl and boy kissing?
>>
File: 1461198522776.jpg (76 KB, 626x650) Image search: [Google]
1461198522776.jpg
76 KB, 626x650
>>72561399
There is more to life than getting laid as a tween anon. Your highschool/college hook up culture does not mean shit in the real world. There is a real world out there anon, it's not all MTV. Grow the fuck up.
>>
i have often wondered this.
My bet is def on the upper class toned guy, generally speaking women like a gorgeous man with toned body than a gorilla but more important than that women are status whores so they would go upper class any day even if he is fuck ugly
>>
>>72561399

Jaw tribe definitely
>>
>>72561399
Implying women don't want a financially and socially successful make more than anything.
>>
>>72561481
First best ect
>>
>>72562104
Wrong. Many women don't care about that and would pay for everything if you're their type.

These are the most loyal ones. The ones who only want you for money don't want you sexually and will cheat at the drop of a hat
>>
>>72561399

you all should really consider quitting this self- defeating babble, digital natives like elliot rodger actually buy into every word and look what happens
>>
>>72561933
Toms women are whores, so yeah it's mtv.
>>
File: 1460683070308.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460683070308.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
>>72561399
Which ever one is willing to prep the bull
>>
Jaw tribe here. Can confirm chicks dig me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.