[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup nazis? hows it feel that the smartest man who ever lived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: tom_4b.jpg (26 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
tom_4b.jpg
26 KB, 240x336
sup nazis?

hows it feel that the smartest man who ever lived was a darkie?
>>
>>72559939
spam this bait to infinity
>>
>Smartest man who ever lived
>Not Hoppe
Kill yourself.
>>
I don't know. How does it feel that the first people to land on the moon were white and the people who built their rocket where white nazis that killed all the darkies?
>>
Who?
>>
>>72559939
By what metric?
>>
>>72560126
not an argument
>>
>>72560120
> hoppes #9
> not dark
nigra pls
>>
>>72559939
one super smart monkey does not equate to all of them being super smart monkeys.
>>
>>72559939
Nikola Tesla was not a darkie.
>>
>>72559939
>Smartest black man alive

>Is a conservative

>Believes blacks should be THANKING whites for all the good shit in humanity

Wow, good one OP.
>>
>free market capitalist
>smart

Into the trash
>>
>>72560923
>Australia
>>
>>72560120
>ancap autist
>smart

Another one that goes into the trash
>>
>>72560991
>Australia

Holy shit, it's retard day
>>
>>72559939
DESU Sowell is pretty based.
>>
>>72560204
How do you idiots not know who Dr. Sowell is? Read a fucking econ book.
>>
>>72561198
>Asking liberals to read an econ book

Really anon?
>>
>>72560969
lol
>>
>>72559939
>Smartest man ever was black
No. Bigger IQ does not mean smarter, it just means you can learn faster new things. And oh man oh man, what a coincidence, a black man being taught by White means of education was one of the highest IQs ever yet a regular black person taught in african countries are the people with less IQ in the world
>>
>>72560969
>>72561075
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
Sowell has some interesting things to say, I recommend checking out what he has to say about minimum wage and how it affects the employability of different groups, especially blacks. He is a neo-con libertarian when it comes to things like the Iran deal (i.e. we just HAVE to invade Iran because the Jews told us they are the biggest threat to the world). Other than that, solid, but certainly not the smartest.
>>
>>72561372
>Implying all the best economists aren't liberals
Krugman, Stiglitz, Ha-Joon Chang, Stephany Griffith-Jones, etc.
>>
>>72559939
How about no you filthy nigger. Try da vinci or newton or tesla.
>>
>>72561879
>All liberals are smart and good at economy because s-some were!
>>
>>72559939
what did he invent?
>>
>>72561879
>Krugman

>Economist

Into the trash with the rest of the Aussies
>>
>>72562022
>all conservatives are smart and good at economy because s-some were!

It's a fact that the economy does better when liberals are in power. The idea that conservatives are better economists is just a right wing meme.
>>
>>72559939
>le token libertarian nigger

He's basically the political equivalent to Neil Tyson.
>>
>>72562205
>Leaves out Coolidge

Not this fucking meme again.
>>
>>72562172
>Nobel prize winning economist is trash because he doesn't agree with my retarded Austrian economics viewpoints

Into the trash with the rest of the conservashits
>>
nazis buttblasted to hell in this thread
>>
>>72560892
Is this true?
If so, then this black gent is based as fuck.
>>
>>72562276
>Nobel prize winner

Wow, that's such a marker for intelligence and worthiness! What did Obama do to win that exactly?
>>
>>72562305
Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

Go read it, blow your mind.
>>
>>72561711
>neo-con libertarian when it comes to things like the Iran deal (i.e. we just HAVE to invade Iran because the Jews told us they are the biggest threat to the world). Other than that

That's not accurate. Thomas Sowell foreign politics derive from his pessimistic view of human nature, not the jews. In point, he has trust issues.
>>
>>72562124
Nothing. Basically a token black economist who happens to agree with /pol/'s retarded free market fantasies and happens to think that blacks need to pull themselves from the bootstraps so naturally /pol/ gravitates towards him.

I remember when Sowell joined the #NeverTrump bandwagon and /pol/acks were back to calling him a nigger again.
>>
>>72562408
It was good but he COMPLETELY ignores genetic or biological differences such as brain size for example.

I would say his stuff is a great weapon against any leftist who constantly spouts, "Wahhhh socio-economic differences!"
>>
>>72562528
Exactly.

I've heard him speak out many times against Israel.
>>
File: thomas sowell on youths.jpg (36 KB, 453x401) Image search: [Google]
thomas sowell on youths.jpg
36 KB, 453x401
>>72562296
>Dumbass shill doesn't know about Thomas Sowell
>>
>>72562528
Fair point. I read some of his pieces on it and I think he literally hinted towards a second Holocaust. Never unironically heard about anudda shoah before.
>>
>>72559939
but /pol/ loves thomas sowell
>>
>>72562695
Ignoring it is not accurate. It's just not relevant to what he was trying to portray.

The failure of black Americans is not genetic inferiority. Even if it's a factor, it's a minor one.

Which makes it worse honestly. If blacks were like this solely because of genetics, well then at leas they'd have an excuse.
>>
File: 1454776351102.jpg (276 KB, 480x3240) Image search: [Google]
1454776351102.jpg
276 KB, 480x3240
>>72562695
>genetic or biological differences such as brain size for example
>>
>>72562562
>Pol is one person

Another meme that needs to die.
>>
>>72561879
>The architects of bubbles are the best economists
>>
>>72563006
Based Reinhardt is based.

Good one anon.
>>
>>72562936
I guess you're right. But I believe he mentioned it specifically in that essay that the genetic argument is bunk.

And, it's not a minor one. It's a very important one in regards to health, IQ, brain size, which then leads to affect how they act irl such as aggressive behaviors, self destructive behaviors, etc.

Also:
>implying they aren't genetically inferior
I guess it all depends on what you perceive as inferior. Blacks certainly excel at sports due to genetics that's for sure.
>>
>>72562408
/pol/ hates that book because it analyzes historical events to basically prove that whitey is largely to blame for the growth of nigger culture in america. And that blacks/white leftist really do have a point when they claim whitey is at fault for black failure; however, for reasons completely different from what they think.

Ex. White leftist would say that years of white racism is responsible for ills in the black community,, but in reality -- as Thomas Sowell proves --white leftist ideas like vicitimology and multiculturalism, plus white anglo nigger culture from Britain, has done more harm to blacks than generic white racism.
>>
>>72563696
Niggers aren't niggers because of whites because all you need to do is look at niggers in Africa, Sweden, the UK, etc. They are all the same pretty much wherever you go. Unable to be civilized until they reach the IQ of at least 95.
>>
>>72559939
Not the smartest (i don't think that is even measurable or needed, you know like if a woman is beautiful, why compare) but one of the smartest/ most reasonable i have heard amongst the malaise.
> I included my self as a Nazi because the term is used so broadly, guess i'm in the Nazi camp
> Sieg Heil baby!
>>
>>72563006
Genes are everything. Look at cognitive studies of children based on mother's education level for example. The child's cognitive skills do not change at all on average. Genes do decide a large part of your life. It's best to know this, accept it, celebrate it, and quit being a faggot who uses "muh socio-economics" do explain everything.

Genetically, people are different. Get over it.
>>
>>72564013
Its against evolution to try and hurry that.
Also if one is religious-, sure - its against creation too.
>>
>>72561879
>Krugman
>good
>>
>>72564292
>Celebrate
Not denying your point, but why would you celebrate that dismal fact? I don't see anything worth celebrating about reality being one big RNG simulator.
>>
>>72559939
nobody would give a fuck about thomas sowell if he wasn't black. enough with this bullshit.
>>
>>72559939
that's not da vinci or newton.
>>
>>72564790
>why would you celebrate that dismal fact?
It's only dismal if you're genetically inferior. I guess that tells us which side you landed on.
>>
>>72563576
No he didn't debunk it, its just that there are valid criticisms against it.

Like how northern blacks scored better than southern whites during both world wars

Or how Asians were considered "genetically inferior" due to their low intelligence and scoring when they first come here.

Culture first, then genetics.
>>
>>72563696
Exactly anon.
>>72564013
Umm, you're actually proving his point. Africans are uncultured swines. Their lack of intelligence is due to that. The relatively few Africans who accepted colonialism were on average brilliant compared to their tribe squatting peers.

But I get it, don't want to admit it. Keep circle jerking each other to death as we ignore what really causes these cultural problems.
>>
>>72559939

definitely wise and very intelligent for a negro. I have alot of respect for Mr. Sowell.

He's more of proof positive that raising, not lowering, educational standards produces vastly different results.
>>
>>72565316
I disagree. If outcomes in life are due to factors that are largely deciding by random than life is pointless.
>>
File: 66280403.jpg (104 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
66280403.jpg
104 KB, 500x332
>>72559939
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.