[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are cops so STUPID that they can't even tell a toy gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12
File: NotAGun.jpg (60 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
NotAGun.jpg
60 KB, 640x444
Why are cops so STUPID that they can't even tell a toy gun from a real one??
>>
We need are common sense toy gun regulations.
>>
I mean, come on!! Racist much????
>>
File: 2165864.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
2165864.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>The fact that this is even a problem in America
>>
Why can't 13 year olds just exercise their rights to point handguns at strangers in broad daylight? Racist much????!?
>>
File: M9-pistolet.jpg (111 KB, 1173x786) Image search: [Google]
M9-pistolet.jpg
111 KB, 1173x786
>>72559091
Gee who knows?
Maybe because it looks like an actual 9mm beretta?
>>
>>72559241
>that fact that due to that fact that we can protect ourselves our government can't fuck us in the ass like they do brits
Why are you on /pol/? Shouldn't you be sucking muslim dicks?
>>
>>72559261
Do these people not understand what brandishing is?
>>
>>72559261
Darkies having an illegally acquired gun does not = using 2nd Amendment rights.
Also using them for criminal purposes does not = the right.
>>
>>72559415
it was more than brandishing even, he was menacing
>>
>>72559415
>do leftists understand guns
>>
Yes, words do matter. For example, understanding that a replica pistol is different than an orange-capped piece of plastic.
>>
>>72560106
>suspect vs boy
I don't get the point of what she's saying there. It's a boy, yeah, and he's a suspect for brandishing the replica.

It's not like it's a womyn or halfperson being called something not on its Christmas list of pronouns.
>>
>>72560416
Also how does she know the suspect self-identifies as a boy?
>>
This guy is a goldmine.
>>
>>72561132
>Easter Bunny bringing items and not delicious candies
Well I guess he's enough of a candy ass the kid gets sick before Halloween.
>>
>>72561132
/pol/ is always right.
>>
all the kids from my high school who are cops now used to sell me weed
>>
>>72561587
how many black kids have they shot?
>>
>>72559091
kek, I remember when I was 14 we had 30 vs 30 BB gun battles in my neighborhood. 60 kids running around with replica electric/gas powered AK/AR/MP's and pistols all wearing tactical vests and facemasks playing robber and gendarme...
There was a military area near it so actual swiss army soldiers where a common sight, they showed us how to move as a fire team or helped us to fix a broken sight even the small local cantonal police force we had there joined the fun on any other slow sunday afternoon providing us a blue light insertion, explain how to properly hold a pistol and why we should never point our toy guns towards someone not involved in our little war like friends...

It's sad that this kind of
>boys doing boys stuff and nobody cares
isn't possible anymore thanks to all the idiots running around...

Yea I completely understand the police shooting him, it was just a different time
>>
File: CXXNXDGUsAAxc1m.jpg (45 KB, 634x412) Image search: [Google]
CXXNXDGUsAAxc1m.jpg
45 KB, 634x412
>>72559091
>>
>>72562866
Left

Aghh fuck
>>
>>72561132
Aren't there male ballerinas that don't wear tutus?
>>
Why doesn't someone make a 3x3 with pictures of pistols with 2 of the guns being fakes.
>>
>>72561132
look if my son told me he was trans and wanted to wear dresses I'd probably have a long talk with him and maybe even ultimately let him do so

But the one thing I won't do is post it on fucking social media, what kind of nonsense is that?
>>
>>72559091
that's exactly what a european legal gun owner says to the judge when claiming self defense if their home happens to get broken into

a 15 eur replica looks as real as anything, make sure you have one extra just in case :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 217x320
>>72563206
Not only that, but I wouldn't buy him the dress

Also, that kid didn't even want a dress lol. He just wanted to be a dancer and the dad jumped at the opportunity to maybe get justification from his feminist friends
>>
>>72564006
>Not only that, but I wouldn't buy him the dress
Not only that, but I would disown him.
>>
File: cunt.png (23 KB, 567x247) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
23 KB, 567x247
>>72561132
Look at one of the cunts he retweeted.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 635x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 635x391
>>72559091
I know right?
>>
doesn't matter, guns are overrated
>>
>>72559091
It wasn't the gun, it was pointing something at cops, then trying to run away from them.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 690x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 690x511
I mean it's 2016, come on
>>
>>72563206

He gets likes from all his cuck friends
>>
>>72559415
>the right of the people to keep and brandish arms shall not be infringed
>>
>>72561423
>always right
what is this, ylyl?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.