[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white girlfriend, racists dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Hey /pol i finally did it. After hours of talking with other white female I asked one out and she agreed. And no, she is not fat, slutty, or a SJW. She is beautiful.

The problem is that she said her dad is racists because of all the nigger jokes he would make and how he talked about niggers when something is a problem in this country something goes wrong.

What can i do to leave a good lasting impression on the dad. I'm going to meet him in a couple of days.

Oh, i'm black if you didn't figure that out.
>>
File: shitnigga.png (109 KB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
shitnigga.png
109 KB, 303x333
>>72558732
good work tyrone, try not to get shot.
>>
File: sleep tite birdy.png (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sleep tite birdy.png
131 KB, 640x640
>>
File: 1461121811949.jpg (61 KB, 603x542) Image search: [Google]
1461121811949.jpg
61 KB, 603x542
Suck his balls op
>>
>>72558732
You kill yourself.
>>
>tfw people will actually fall for this poor bait.
>>
Show him the Bix Nood meme
>>
>>72558732
dress well and use propper manners around him

make sure he knows you're not a nigger and that you will protect and respect his daughter

be prepared for him not to like you at all anyways tho, you are dependent on how racist he really is
>>
>>72559005
That's great, but what can i talk about with a guy in his 50s if it ever gets too quite?
>>
>>72558732
why do you want to meet her dad anyway ?
>>
>>72559275
So, the dad dosen't get put off guard when he sees her daughter kissing an unknown black guy.
>>
>>72559374
sounds weird, i'v been with my gf for 3 years and never spoke with her dad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.