[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ on Diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hello.jpg (36 KB, 615x547) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
36 KB, 615x547
What are your thoughts and opinions on diversity /pol/? Is diversity our strength or our weakness? This can be either racial or cultural diversity
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 660x660
>>72551311
Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>72551311
CIRCLEJERK PLEBBIT TIER THREAD
OR
BAIT
>>
File: 543245622.png (211 KB, 399x346) Image search: [Google]
543245622.png
211 KB, 399x346
This board is an echo chamber of autists, the noise bouncing around in here is fatal to normies so diversity just isn't sustainable.
>>
>>72551311
Globalist Agenda that's being pushed.
>>
>>72551311

Diversity is disunion, confusion and contradiction when applied to demographics. That's it's strength if you are fixated on buzzwords like "change."
>>
>>72551444
>>72551496

wut
>>
>>72551311
Niggers aren't people.
>>
>>72552716
ok
>>
File: Lee Kuan Yew dogs.jpg (106 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Lee Kuan Yew dogs.jpg
106 KB, 960x640
pluralism only works in a police state
>>
>>72551311
Racial diversity isnt a problem assuming theres cultural homogeny.
>>
>>72551311
Diversity is good, but it can only be realized with ethnically and culturally homogeneous nation states.
>>
I think diversity is great. I think it's incredible that part of the fun in living on this Earth is getting to experience people from all walks of life, from all over the world, right here in our own little melting pot called America.

In my town, I have a Chinese restaurant ran by Chinese immigrants who run the business from the downstairs, and live in the upstairs. They've been here for over twenty years, all of the family works in the restaurant, the food is delicious, they're nice people, and they remember almost every single one of us in town by name (somewhat medium-sized country town in the midwest here). It's one of the only restaurants I tip at because I think these people genuinely deserve it.

I can also say the same about a Mexican and Indian restaurant, also here in this town. There's also an ethnic grocery store, it's one of the only places in town where I can get rice and bok choy for super cheap, and they have a wide selection of nationalities working there who teach you how to cook the food, or to show off the way they live, etc etc.

The problem is that while these situations are nice, and while my interactions in my town is almost dreamlike, that doesn't account for 99% of immigrants who come into this country and abuse the welfare system while turning their neighborhoods into shitty micro versions of their own countries. I love eating foreign foods and buying their products, but you're fucking insane if you think I'm going to go anywhere near where they live. I had to cut through a predominantly Mexican neighborhood during a construction period once, and I swear to god I drove past what I can only assume was a gang fight, because guns were involved. Multiple houses also had boarded up windows, lawns that weren't mowed, and all kinds of broken shit laying out in the yards.

tl;dr - Diversity is great in small doses but once the wave comes in it brings all the shit and filth with it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.