[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand why people don't hammer her harder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1453480732563.png (2 MB, 1200x880) Image search: [Google]
1453480732563.png
2 MB, 1200x880
I don't understand why people don't hammer her harder on the FBI investigation. America gave her a shot to be SoS and now she is under three investigations from that.

She got to pick and choose what evidence she gave to congress from her private server AFTER she left office, which is grossly illegal. The state department was supposed to seize the server themselves to prevent evidence from being destroyed, but for some reason they trusted Clinton and gave her the unprecedented privilege to sort through the emails.

This is like the police calling OJ Simpson after he murdered his wife and asking him to hand over all his knives and OJ responding "I'll have to see which knives are kitchen knives or combat knives" and the police being completely complicit with this. And then when the trial comes around, everyone is shocked to find out he couldn't find any combat knives/evidence of the murder.
>>
If you understood how criminal investigations work then you would know that prosecutors don't publicize evidence until a case goes to trial. It's apparent that the FBI is taking their sweet ass time to make a determination if they should prosecute or the investigation is being stifled by democrats in power.
>>
File: 1451617122358.gif (491 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1451617122358.gif
491 KB, 500x370
>>72550798

>They publicized the fact that they recovered the deleted 30k emails from the cloud

>They publicized access to those emails under FOIA was secretly denied and the plaintiff not told, implying the FBI is using those to build their case.

Idk man, sounds like they got her for perjury with those emails. at the very least.
>>
>>72550461
They are taking forever though.

>can't tell if Democrats shielding Hillary or

>Republicans waiting for general election for ez kill

Or they are being completely nonpartisan and will randomly announce their indictment whenever they are ready. Should be soon, they took all their depositions, they have the evidence, and the grand jury has been impaneled.
>>
>>72551180
Wut anime
>>
>>72552041
Ranma 1/2. Its alright.
>>
>>72552465
Get your anime out of my political board
>>
>>72552530
You asked for the anime. I didnt even post it originally you hyperfaggot
>>
File: 1451618996268.png (226 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1451618996268.png
226 KB, 512x384
>>72552041
Ranma 1/2
>>
>cankles
>trivializing legitimate criticisms of a criminal candidate by making fun of her appearance
>liberals now have fodder to dismiss criticisms of her out of hand

Good job Ben Garrison.
>>
>>72550461
Really? That's it? Holy fucking christ. She's a fucking saint if that's all the dirty there is on her.
>>
>>72551180

If they have multiple charges they are going to file them all at the same time because they are going to have overlapping evidence. If they prosecute on perjury before the finish their investigation on other crimes then when it goes to trial they will have to show their full hand before they press the rest of the charges.

Think.
>>
>>72553155
Since you're so smart, how long does a trial like this take to conclude and is it enough to force her to drop out?
>>
The reason Dems don't hit her on it is literally 100% because of Sanders' comment during the first debate. His stance made it taboo for any Dems to bring it up. Repubs don't have that taboo, and whoever the GOP nominates will absolutely hit her on it. Trump will destroy her on it, since with Sanders she has been able to weasel out of issues without him pursuing. Trump wouldn't accept "it's not an investigation" at all.
>>
>>72551912
Delaying the investigation benefits both sides at the moment, I wouldn't expect much out of it until after the primaries at the latest.

If/when Hillary wins the primary election I imagine republicans will ramp up their efforts and trumpet this more. They could completely blow apart the general election if it were timed properly.
>>
>>72553525
until after the primaries at the earliest* that is. Dems will obviously try to kick this can down the road for as long as possible.
>>
File: 1356915968975.jpg (93 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1356915968975.jpg
93 KB, 250x250
>>72552465
>>72552823
>mfw this started my tranny fetish.
No retreat, no surrender.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.