[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What does /pol/ think of Australia?
>>
>>72550029
It's ours so okay.
>>
I liked it better when it didn't have an internet connection.
>>
I love it
>>
File: Isis-fighters-014.jpg (623 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Isis-fighters-014.jpg
623 KB, 2560x1536
Immoral and immodest. Wrecked by usury, a slave to Zionism, submissive to women, a tiny island of drunks, negative birth rate.

Australia needs Islam tbqh.
>>
File: basedbogans.png (181 KB, 919x740) Image search: [Google]
basedbogans.png
181 KB, 919x740
>>72550029
world class shit posters
>>
File: aus.jpg (544 KB, 880x1042) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
544 KB, 880x1042
Lovely place, lovely people
>>
File: Daemon_World.jpg (144 KB, 755x1057) Image search: [Google]
Daemon_World.jpg
144 KB, 755x1057
>>72550175
To be fair, Not much of yours is yours anymore.

It's just kinda falling apart but still functional.
>>
“Australians are very unfair in this way. They spend half of any conversation insisting that the country's dangers are vastly overrated and that there's nothing to worry about, and the other half telling you how six months ago their Uncle Bob was driving to Mudgee when a tiger snake slid out from under the dashboard and bit him on the groin, but that it's okay now because he's off the life support machine and they've discovered he can communicate with eye blinks.”
― Bill Bryson, In a Sunburned Country
>>
>>72550029
It might be a cool place to visit someday. I have no quarrel with Australibros. Great shitposters.
>>
>>72550029

NO BOIGAHS
>>
>>72550832
>Australians not bothered by anything.
>>
England 2: Electric Boogaloo with spiders
>>
Austrailia is so fucking dumb and their slang is even dumber

did you know they changed McDonalds to "Mackers" because that is what everyone calls it.

I mean holy fuck. Mackers?

Not to mention 0-50 is considered failing, and 51+ is considered passing in Australian schools.
>>
Like Canada. Brainwashed into thinking it's perfect when they lack any sort of freedom and dissent is looked at in the same light as child rape.
>>
>>72551240

It's "Maccas", you illiterate Ameripoor degenerate.

What sort of subhuman piece of shit can't comprehend basic slang?
>>
>>72551240
What? No they didn't. There's only a few locations that have that name and its because they elected to when the corporation gave them the option.

And further more theses locations that i've seen are all in the country.
>>
>>72551240
What's wrong with getting more than half an exam right meaning you pass
>>
>>72551240
Maccas* ya thick septic cunt
And no high school graduates with scores under 30% are not told what it is. We do not have a pass or mark fail any more. I wish we did but unfortunately all the fully sic arab/abo/pacific island fobs have 7 year old literacy when they are 15 despite most being born here and wouldn't make it out of primary school.
>>
>>72551513
>>72551522
>>72551802
>>72551811
Feeling a bit butthurt?
Dumb Aussies,
You'll never know what it's like to live in the greatest nation on the planet.
>>
>>72552595
Isn't it really amazing how low their educational standards are?

Literally half is all you need to pass.
>>
>>72552681

We don't have pass and fail marks, maybe if your shitty education system taught you better you would be able to understand it previously typed...

What we have are minimum marks for entry into courses. Having a high enough course before you even try to get into a medical degree for example is how it works.

Also we don't have to worry about dindus randomly shooting and raping white women. Kinda disqualifies "best country in the world"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.