[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A little girl is more redpilled than all of /pol/ combined.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Evalion.png (748 KB, 962x675) Image search: [Google]
Evalion.png
748 KB, 962x675
A little girl is more redpilled than all of /pol/ combined. How does that make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IpZoMEMxUs
>>
>>72549989
I want to squirt many fat, happy, white babies up her.
>>
It's scripted by her boyfriend
>>
>>72549989
where can i get that hat???
>>
File: 1417268798125.jpg (55 KB, 691x680) Image search: [Google]
1417268798125.jpg
55 KB, 691x680
>Nazi loli
>>
>>72549989
You mean, how do I feel about someone who browses /pol/ (if "she" even scripts her own videos), regurgitates some of the popular opinions on here that are reasonably politcally incorrect in a Youtube video for the attention of dense virgins on the internet, clicks and ad revenue?
Disgusted. I'll probably never watch anything she makes because I know exactly how these people work. Anything for attention, and you schmucks are so fucking easily fooled.
>>
>>72549989
In an 'Information Age'; ignorance is optional.
>>
Within 30 seconds she's talking about her ex and how she broke up with him
>>
I want to believe that somewhere out there there's a redpilled girl that's completely sane but this girl talks like she's on methamphetamine.
>>
>>72549989
>'Look sister, I posted it again'
What a fucking fraud; the worst part is that some cucks here will fall for that shit
>>
>>72549989
aren't you her german e-boyfriend that her ex talked about in that one video.

cut the shit, we know you write her scripts.
>>
She has no idea what she's talking about. She's literally reading from a script written by some redneck white nationalist Trump supporter.
>>
>>72553623
She used to read a script from a german dude but she got addicted to the attention and now she's doing it herself. She's a sociopath.
>>
>that nose
oy vey
>>
File: 1452111243655.jpg (61 KB, 550x692) Image search: [Google]
1452111243655.jpg
61 KB, 550x692
>>72549989
Nimm dir doch bitte endlich mal den Strick, Hans.
>>
Lady, we had this conversation about your shit videos, last night. Don't make the Hungarian post the picture that shows you for what you are. You're lucky I forgot to save them, but give it some time.
>>
>>72549989

>A little girl is more redpilled than all of /pol/ combined

She is not.
>>
>>72549989
If you're going to try this you need to post more/better pics, not from videos, desu senpai.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.