[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MOST BASED RADIO SHOW IN SWEDEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: basedsweden.jpg (226 KB, 1317x727) Image search: [Google]
basedsweden.jpg
226 KB, 1317x727
LIVE !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5_iSB15U6Q
>>
>>72548292
well "based" is not the word you expecting to hear in the context of sweden (if there is no "immigrant", "negro" or "muslim" around) but mkay
>>
Arent they in merica?
>>
>>72548546
Don't know.... But hosts are Swedish... (english is not their native tongue)...And they talk about Europe's problems..(not just sweden's)
>>
Too many fruitcakes and idiots on as guests for it to be a credible outlet. I like the host though.
>>
>>72548292

I subscribed to them for a year, either they're retards with no political tact or sense of quality, or they're controlled opposition. Too much of their content is absolute tinfoil hat bullshit, too many of their guests are crazies.
>>
>>72548798
They're still denouncing PC madness , cultural marxism , immigration etc... At least it's not censored.
>>
>>72548983
TRUE...they have loads of tinfoil hat weirdos...But at least they also talk about serious immigration problems in the eu.
>>
>>72549051
>>72549139

The suprising thing is the host comes across as very intelligent and reasonable, but he entertains some pretty batshit ideas from time to time which make me question his credibility.

And for pragmatisms sake you cant have guests like Nick Griffin on and then be in agreeance with everything he says, it's going to consign you to the fringes and hinder your growth and ability to get your message out there because people like that have a toxic reputation and it's going to drive people away in droves
>>
>>72549139

Yes, but they mix these bits of valid criticism in between fruitcake mysticism and absolute trash content.

To me, this reeks of controlled opposition, because it lessens the legitimacy of the defense of our civilization and race.
>>
I honestly don't mind some of the tinfoil stuff. The truth is stranger than fiction. Not everything is so easily ruled out.
>>
Also, they're taking calls...
>>
>>72549966
imagine a /pol/cast
>>
>>72550104

Well I know that Millennial Woes does group chats.
>>
>>72548292
Are they really in Sweden? I don't think talking about they talk about is legal there, right?
>>
>>72550104

There will never be personalities or individuals who can claim to represent /pol/. Nor should we ever want such.
>>
original cotton
/r/ tee shit
>>
TUNE
IN
FAGGOTS
>>
>>72548706
i believe lana is a native american
>>
>>72548706
as in born in america
>>
>>72548292
>>72548292

Red Ice is ok..... sometimes.

other times, it's just disinfo, and occasionally outright lies.
>>
Red Ice has been slowly moving from aliens and weirdness to /pol/ topics. If I remember correctly they have started to get a lot of heat and accusations of Nazism.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.