[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first real argument against The Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: Crested Caracara.jpg (115 KB, 725x483) Image search: [Google]
Crested Caracara.jpg
115 KB, 725x483
The wall must not be built. The Crested Caracara is a bird whose migratory pattern crosses the USA-Mexico border and who will be jeopardized if the wall is too big.

Even if you are a hardcore nationalist and use that to justify the wall, how can you keep a clean conscience knowing that it will disrupt the migratory patterns of this innocent bird?

Does /pol/ still have a heart?
>>
>>72547214
Deport all the Crested Caracara unless the migrate legally.
>>
im pretty sure birds have wings for a reason
>>
How ever will a BIRD cross over a wall.. shit we have WALLS all over the place now that I think about it.. TEAR IT ALL DOWN
>>
>birds can't fly over walls

Can we have Australia back as the rightful shitposter here?
>>
>>72547214
There's shitposting and then there are truly shitty posts.
>>
>>72547214
>rid bird migration to prevent beaner migration

seems like a fair trade.
>>
that bird looks mexican, deport it
>>
The wall does not need to be yuge. Mexicans are only like 5 feet tall max.
>>
You should really be concerned that the Mexicans might cover themselves in raw meat and let the caracaras carry them over the wall, like a stork with big smelly babies
>>
>>72547214
>If the wall is too big

They belong with the dodos
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 624x628
>a wall stops an animal that can fly

B8 harder nigger
>>
if they go extinct because of a wall they're a pathetic species to begin with
>>
>>72547214
We need to fashion some kind of wings on the birds so they can fly over it or something.
>>
>>72547214
>can I eat the bird?

if not, then idgaf
>>
>>72547214
Couldn't the birds just fly over the damn thing?
It's only going to be like thirty feet tall.
>>
>>72547214
Won't anybody think of the poor maimed and disabled Crested Caracara who have no ability to use their wings to fly over the wall?

How cruel you lot can be.
>>
>>72547214
>>>/an/
Also I'm pretty sure the wall won't be THAT high
>>
Birds can fucking fly anon, we learned this at age 2.
>>
>>72547657
The Mexicans are smelly even before they are covered in raw meat.
>>
Can't tell if this is srs or not since no source, but I do love wildlife.

I feel like the wall would have engineers in order to ensure minimum disruption of wildlife, considering we'll be cutting the continent in half. That will have to have some sorts of consequnces to the environment.
>>
>>72547214
What kind of shitty ass bird can't fly over a wall?
>>
>>72547728
This. Their instincts would be too strong to let something like that stop them.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 739x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 739x747
>>72547214
>>
>>72547214
It's a bird it can fly over it. Learn aerodynamics.
>>
>>72547954
penguin
ostrich
chicken
>>
File: tawny-frogmouth-2.jpg (63 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
tawny-frogmouth-2.jpg
63 KB, 500x373
>>72547214
>does /pol/ ***STILL** have a heart

we never did.

Fuck the bird, if it's too retarded to flap it's wings and FLY it's happy ass over the top... it deserves to go extinct... like the Dodo.... and faggots like you.
>>
You came into pol with some bird-hugger hippy shit worried about how high this bird can fly. Key word is fly. The wall won't be a mile high dipshit. I don't see anything showing how it's a dire part of maintaining a functional ecosystem either. This is bird feels
>>
>>72547214
>bird eating a snake
>a living emblem of Mexico
The wall just got SAM turrets.
>>
>>72547214
>Implying birds can't fly
>>
>>72547214
You realize that the most Trump will be able to do with Congress is finish the 2006 fence, right?
>>
>>72547214
Trump already said at the california conference that the wall only needs to be ~half as long as the actual border due to natural barriers etc. Humans won't be able to pass, but the bird will
>>
>>72547214
>Mexicans start training Caracaras to transport drugs over the border
>>
>implying birds can't fly over a wall
>>
>>72547214
How would a 4 meter High wall be too high for a bird to fly over?
>>
WHAT?!

FUCK BIRDS BRO!!!
>>
>>72547403
This desu
>>
>>72548676
If he wins the election with a majority in congress it'll happen
>>
>>72547527
Aussies made Portuguese turn insane after the whole Alberto Barbossa thing. A few OD'ed on balcalhau.
>>
>>72549060
Most Republicans don't want the wall. And even with a majority democrats still hold power.
Negotiating down to the fence is literally the first thing he'll do.
>>
File: build wall.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
build wall.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
>>72548924
>4 meters
You're thinking too small, my friend.
>>
>>72549160
GOPe thinks they can turn latinos into conservative voters. It's pretty funny how naive these people are. Worse than Liberals in naivety.
>>
>>72547214
Keep out illegal birds, and deport the ones already in, or trap 'em, kill 'em, eat 'em, same goes for spics in case of bacon shortage.
>>
>We have to care about the conservation of birds.
>We can't care about the conservation of our country and race.
>>
>a bird
>cant fly over a wall
what a shit bird desu
>>
>>72549076
>A few OD'ed on balcalhau.
kek
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.