[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAPEFUGEE EPIDEMIC - reloaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
35-year old Iraqi brutally rapes his young 23 year old wife many times in German asylum registration center.

She was his "wife" according to Islamic law after she was forcibly married to him as his "second wife" a few weeks before he "fled" to Germany. He left his first wife and kids in Iraq.

Germany wasn't to his liking either, so he actually wanted to go back.

In front of the court, the Iraqi criminal said that under Sharia law, a man cannot rape his wife, so he should go free.

Yes, Islam is definitely compatible with European values and laws!

http://putlocker.is/watch-creed-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>72544574
at least they rape their own people and not Germans
>>
>>72544574
http://www.bild.de/regional/leipzig/vergewaltigung/ehefrau-musste-vergewaltiger-die-fuesse-kuessen-45546250.bild.html

Correct link
>>
>>72544668
...this one time
>>
>Isolated incident
what a racist idiot kraut
>>
test
>>
>>72544574
dat link tho
>>
May be we need moar Surveillance Mans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
>>
>implying he wouldn't feel good in a German prison

Western prisons are like holiday resorts for those people
>>
>>72544574
I tink dis git needz a good 'ol stompin!!!!
>>
File: 1461696326064.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1461696326064.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>72544574
>http://putlocker.is/watch-creed-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>72544574
>rape
>his wife
>>
>rapes
>wife
>>
>>72544668
>at least they rape their own people and not Germans
For now. I would fucking hate to live in germany, or europe for that matter. At least here in cuckistan there is more than enough space to get away from it all (for now) but the liberals and immigrants are closing in. Just this morning I bagged 4 partridges up the lane, cleaned them on the spot as usual, and came home to the provincial police waiting for me. Apparently some new "citizen" (the cop made no attempt to hide the fact it was a dune coon) got freaked out about the echo of a shotgun from miles away and called the cops, at least even the cop admitted it was stupid, but he had to show up anyway
>>
>>72544574

Good news of the day from yesterday:

Rapefugee from Algeria assaults Austrian woman at bus stop and tries to rape her. She breaks his nose. He then goes to the hospital for free treatment, but gets arrested instead.

http://www.krone.at/Oesterreich/Linzerin_brach_ihm_die_Nase_-_Sextaeter_verhaftet-Festnahme_in_Spital-Story-508010
>>
The man is correct. Can't find the Sura at the moment. But it is: "Eure Frau ist euch ein Acker, so nähert euch eurem Acker wann immer ihr wollt."

There is no rape in Islam, (if you are married).
>>
File: Best_student_in_class.jpg (40 KB, 492x432) Image search: [Google]
Best_student_in_class.jpg
40 KB, 492x432
>>72549264
>There is no rape in Islam
Whoa! HOL UP! SHITLORD!
>wait, it really says that?
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>get raped
>feels intensify
>take in a family of rapists to dispel all non-progressive thought
>get raped
>blame white guys from 1000 years ago
>repeat
>>
>>72548935

You have to be strict with the maghrebis , they're like kids if you give them an hand they take your arms
>>
Einzelfall
>>
>>72549860
>maghrebis
>They are olive-skinned to dark Caucasoid people and the first modern humans to settle in North Africa. The Maghrebis are also descended from Phoenicians
FUCK OFF DEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIT
I can't even even right now
>>
>>72544574
He is right though, a man cannot rape his wife. It is impossible since they basically stood up in front of a load of witnesses and stated that they can 'have and hold' eachother whenever they want. That is the point of marriage.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.