[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are albino black people white or are they still niggers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Are albino black people white or are they still niggers?
>>
>>72544331
They're honorary aryans.

I saw one of these today, it was disgusting
>>
>>72544331
Does a tractor with racing stripes go faster?
>>
Look at that face, they are still niggers.
>>
>>72544331
They're social constructs
>>
Race isn't just skin colour- it's skull structure, brain capacity, IQ, etc. They're still nig-nogs.
>>
If you paint a nigger purple is he an eggplant?
>>
>>72544331
You can't polish a turd
>>
>>72544331
same shit, only difference is albino gene.
>>
I saw tonnes of albinos traveling around Africa. Weird, since I've never seen any anywhere else in the world. Saw some story on CNN iirc the other way about how they're hunted for their body parts in Africa... crazy shit...
>>
They are whiter than all of /pol/
>>
File: polished turd.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
polished turd.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>72544652
>>
File: mfwclinton.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
mfwclinton.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>72544569
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo2hcSEwdbk&nohtml5=False
>>
File: nastya.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nastya.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>72544475
No, they're not. They still look like nigs but lighter. There's more to being European than white skin.
>>
I knew one who came from ivory coast. they nearly killed him because of claims of witchcraft or something. he got bullied all his life too
poor fella
>>
>>72544331
White obviously, the ONLY reason people hate blacks is the skin color. Chinks act horrible but everyone blows it off ....But if they where black people would suddenly "care "
>>
>>72544331
they're Albanian
>>
>>72544331
They're obviously not white in our eyes but in the eyes of african blacks they are. African blacks are exceptionally stupid. This means they are even less fortunate than normal blacks because blacks in their idiocy treat albinos like white people or even worse, a tasty snack.
>>
>>72544331
they look whiter than mediterraneans.

there's atleast a good place for them in the white hierarchy.
>>
>>72545268
kek
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>72545268
>>
You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.
>>
>>72544880
they hate the white men so much they hunt albinos, fuck.
>>
>>72544331
Why'd you post an Irishman?
>>
>>72544331
Still niggers
>>
>>72545470
fuck lol
>>
>>72544331
they are magic
I wonder what the market price for albino limbs in the Congo is right now?
>>
>>72544331
All jokes aside, it's actually pretty heartbreaking how these people are treated in their homeland. I saw something on TV with albino African children walking around with body parts missing because they supposedly have curative powers or some shit.
>>
>>72545087
Yes, the only reason people hate other people is because they look funny.

Shut the fuck up you retard, it's not about the color of skin but the shitty cultural bullshit that one brings with them. That's why the Irish and Italians were hated on when they flocked to the United States, but they eventually assimilated in. This is why African people that come to the United States hate American niggers. A lot of Jews have white skin, but are hated on /pol/ because of the bullshit that is associated with them.

No one would be bothered if a bunch of Colombian Scientists were pouring into the United States. But it's not that, it's a bunch of shitty people from a backwards country flooding into our country, mainly from Mexico. If we bordered France and a bunch of shitty French teens started pouring across the border and creating French gangs and signs started showing shit in French I would be as equally pissed. I don't hate the French, but this is my country, we're not French and I won't tolerate someone forcing French shit down my throat.
>>
>>72545470
Fuck you the Irish are nice guys. They don't deserve all the shit /pol/ gives them
>>
>>72544931
>There's more to being European than white skin

This
>>
File: [001603].jpg (297 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
[001603].jpg
297 KB, 1200x750
>>72544499
Yes, paint it red and add flames to go even faster.
>>
>>72544331
бляяя, нy вы aмepикaнцы тyпыe, HУ TУПЫЫЫЫE
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.