[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the divine feminine? It seems to have gotten big since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10
What is the divine feminine?

It seems to have gotten big since da Vinci code and stuff. But I've seen it go back to new age hippies too. Is this the real enemy? I also see all these jewtube videos of females thinking they are divine and superior because of this.
>>
i have no idea but ill reply anyways
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 188x268
>>72542891
I think it's the real enemy
>>
File: gaia.jpg (198 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
gaia.jpg
198 KB, 800x635
>>72542822
The best answer is that the divine feminine is fertility personified.

She is thus an abstraction that, in the strictest sense, is physically nonexistent. Yet she nonetheless has a power over peoples and history as powerful as any force of nature.
>>
>>72543649
And she retards the advance of man and civilization?
>>
>>72542822
what should "divine feminine" mean here?
a goddess?
>>
File: consequences_unintended.jpg (118 KB, 480x281) Image search: [Google]
consequences_unintended.jpg
118 KB, 480x281
>>72543800
>And she retards the advance of man and civilization?
It depends, in certain circumstances she could I suppose.
But if you want me to apply her to current events, I'd point to Europe. Declining birth rates are an under-appreciated factor in what's going on over there. The governments and the financial elites WANT immigration, feel they have to have it, because of the declining birth rates.

The general population, however, feel they're a bit overcrowded already. That's part of why the birth rate was so low in the first place.
>>
>>72544199
It seems to be a whole movement. Divine feminine aka sacred feminine and other permutations.

I think pussy power and everything else like it comes from this too.
>>
>>72544609
So, one thing I don't understand with it is that there appears to be followers who are way into natural birth and yoni magic and stuff. At they same time they hate science and believe in homeopathy and that the age of man has destroyed mother earth. How does that factor into birthrates? I see declining birth rates as a male issue. Man has lost control of female.
>>
File: 88628aac8c48ec282446e0c274eef7b6.png (891 KB, 1000x1072) Image search: [Google]
88628aac8c48ec282446e0c274eef7b6.png
891 KB, 1000x1072
>>72542822
>>
>>72544993
Yea. That sums up some of the ideology that I'm finding. Thanks senpai
>>
>>72544957
>So, one thing I don't understand with it is that there appears to be followers who are way into natural birth and yoni magic and stuff. At they same time they hate science and believe in homeopathy and that the age of man has destroyed mother earth.
Well now you're not asking me about the divine feminine anymore, you're asking me about confused people trying to find her but not sure what they are looking for ;)

>I see declining birth rates as a male issue. Man has lost control of female.

Ehh... it's... very arguable to what degree males ever had control of women. In the old Roman Republic and some other venues classically they had more *legal* authority but even there some arguments can be made.

This is why I laugh so hard every time the SJWs 'muh patriarchy.' We clearly live in a matriarchy in this country, not a patriarchy, and that's been true for a long time, arguably from the founding.
>>
It's not the women who are destroying the west... it's us, because we allow it.

Women are natural constants, their behavior and reactions can be easily computed.

People on /pol/ come up with "women destroy muh civilisation, because they vote left and pro-immigration"

But... who made this "left"? It's men. There are a few jewesses who adapted the ideas, but the original liberal-leftism is the work of (cucked) men.
Women feel attracted to such ideas, because they're emotional.

And they were always pro-immigration, because this means stronger, healthier men who seem to be superior to the own men.

Women talk shit all day long. Today's cucked men make the big mistake and listen to them.
This made us vulnerable and now leads to our total destruction.
Women don't fear Islam, because even though it seems directly opposed to feminist ideas, these strong, self-assured, dominating men will fulfill their biological desires
>>
>>72545409
OK. But does the divine feminine allows represent a return to in illo tempore? It seems to be obsessed with cycles. Whereas the divine masculine is advancing, linear, thrusting forward?

The male advancing forward and being pulled back by the female to start the cycle again?

Also, how do the Jews fit into this?
>>
>>72545647
OK. Is that female spirit the manifestation of the divine female?
>>
>>72542822
Gnostic allegory of the soul.

In the gnostic and hermetic thought the soul is considered as feminine.
>>
feminism before feminism
>>
File: Shalom-is-for-all.jpg (108 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Shalom-is-for-all.jpg
108 KB, 750x750
>>72545719
>The male advancing forward and being pulled back by the female to start the cycle again?
Well, yes, sort of, but it's a two-stroke, so she both pulls back and propels forward, and both contribute energy in time.

At this point we're really drifting off into a different divine feminine than I was talking about, however. This one is psychological rather than demographic.

>Also, how do the Jews fit into this?

The aliens left us to watch after you and 'try not to let them go extinct before we get back ok?'
>>
>>72546047
That was Sophia?
>>
>>72545819
No. I think the divine female "lives" only inside of men.
It's up to us to overcome the worshipping of femininity.
Women unconsciously know that they are nothing special, and most of the time can only provide their bodies and their emotionality.
But they are admired for this.
>>
>>72542822
it means nothing more than a woman's womb. None of this female empowerment and new age shit. It's literally derived from the sacred feminine the sacred cup which was always portrayed as the vagina or uterus, the fucking holy grail or holy chalice also refers to this. Literally man comes from the womb and thus the womb is sacred not the woman the womb but women no longer care so why should men?
>>
>>72546263
Ah. Well thanks. Still a bit unsure of it all, but it seems still like this divinie feminine is an evil thing. Isn't it exemplified by Lilith?
>>
>>72546421
Ah. So the womb is sacred only in so far as it is soil in which to grow?
>>
File: schism of the mind.jpg (2 MB, 6450x2401) Image search: [Google]
schism of the mind.jpg
2 MB, 6450x2401
>>72542822
>What is the divine feminine?
Its when you ''unlock'' the right side of your brain and have both left and right side working in unison and balance. In other words having a fully functional brain.

Most people on /pol/ are so locked in the left side brain that its not even funny. Literally using half their brain. SJW are the exact opposite so they are all emotion and no logic so they are even more annoying but in reality having a extreme imbalance in either direction is bad.

This is something that every one needs to work on. Poltards needs to empathize more and SJW needs to man the fuck up and think more.
>>
File: Serpents-of-the-Kundalini.jpg (118 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
Serpents-of-the-Kundalini.jpg
118 KB, 500x663
>>72546444
It can be expressed by both Lilith and Eve, correct.

If you're looking for Jewish lore you'd look also to the Asherim and Sophia and the Qabbalistic Etz Hayim (one side of it is female, in a sense.) And you'd also want to look at the very similar notions found further east, kundalini with it's male and female poles, and the chinese taoist notion of yin.
>>
>>72542822
>ascribing divine qualities to anything or anyone other than God himself
It's like you want to go to hell.
>>
>>72546573
think about it this way life actually comes from man not woman at the most basic level egg's are not in anyway alive and science tries to explain around sperm as not being 'living' but they do meet criteria for considering whether something is alive. Men literally give life to women but women must sustain the life as men cannot sperm die out unless held in the 'sacred cup' divine feminine, womb, whatever you want to call it. Women could be considered sacred but they no longer care to be, most of them are corrupt and take for granted that they were giving such an incredible gift as to be that which sustains life.
>>
>>72542822
Some serious bullshit
>>
>>72546966
There is no real division left right in brain
>>
>>72547587
Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>72547131
OK. Never thought about it that way. How sperm is alive but eggs aren't. Eggs just sit there and fall through tubed hoping to become alive. Quite powerful difference. Why is this no longer taught?

So, the sacred feminine movement is actual trying to limit and destroy the true creation and power.
>>
>>72547587
Good to see you're taking those English classes, Alejandro.
>>
>>72542822
The divine feminine either is or is similar to the anima, which is the living spirit, which is the body. The body and its urges, essences, and desires is the soul or spirit, which is the feminine principle. it feels, desires, grows, relates to the world around it. it is reactive and passive.

The best way to define it is against its opposite, the divine masculine or the animus, which is the immaterial all-seeing eye and the force of will.

let's say you're cooking dinner. The masculine says "we need these ingredients, this recipe, this many plates and spoons, etc" the feminine says "mm, this smells so good, I'm so hungry, that was so satisfying, i love dinner." Take that contrast and apply it to the entire universe and you have a very basic idea of what divine masculine and feminine are.
>>
>>72547947
You make it seem like divine feminine is not bad. I thought it was bad. It was simulacra.
>>
>>72547848
>So, the sacred feminine movement is actual trying to limit and destroy the true creation and power.
The modern type one I'd say absolutely they've perverted it into something it's not. But our ancestors pagans and even including early Christians knew what it truly meant. That's why most early artwork of 'Mary' essentially depicts a cleverly hidden vagina. I think many of these new age reunite the male and female sides divine feminine bullshitters are just fallen to degenerate jewish lies who trick them into all sorts of fucked up shit to destroy the value of what the divine feminine truly meant beyond repair or they're simply out to make a buck and fleecing idiots
>>
>>72548123
Nothing divine is bad, it just *is*.

Masculine alone is harsh and oppressive like the nazis and the soviets. Feminine alone is decadent, entitled and foolish like ancient rome and modern western society. What's bad is imbalance. When one half of the unity of male and female dominates the other, everyone suffers even if one half of the people gain some kind of control. It's control over decay and chaos.
>>
>>72548271
OK. I was thinking that it wasn't until culture broke free of this divine feminine that we started truly evolving.
>>
>>72544993
>superior
>women
yeah ok
aside from that shes not wrong
>>
>>72548314
>Nothing divine is bad, it just *is*.
agree with this it was simply called 'divine' because it completes a divine action creating or giving 'life' which only god should be able to do. >>72548406
I don't think it's anything more complicated than than above. Early men knew that you protected and kept the cup clean (women) and then when man and woman lay together they would create life or complete the divine action. And although it deals with sex its more about reproduction not the act of sex or breaking free of anything. Although if we did 'break free' of it I guess we would be evolved closer to god as we'd be able to reproduce outside of the male/female divine process
>>
>>72546279
Yes, it was.
>>
>>72548937
Ah, bien.
>>
>>72545647
So right and so wrong. Women desire stability, a nest, they go with the status quo. They do communicste emotionally, the left just out manovoured the right in this by communicating their ideals as "moral". All feminist rhetoric must be taken with a grain of salt. Ive picked up these blue haired bitches and fucked them. Unferneath their facade most are still old fashion women who desire to be dominated and protected.
>>
>>72549075
Much like the divine feminine? There is a facade of knowledge, but nothing true?

Why is it only the males in religious texts and myths that seek knowledge? Females appear to already have it, but then are shown to be false prophets?
>>
>>72542822
the snake is phallic imagery

the woman is dominated by the need for dick and will commit evil upon others to get it.
>>
>>72546966
Yet bluepilled claim rationality as their own. Id say the meme is emotional.
>>
>>72549247
Females were required to spend the better part of their lives pregnant or caring for young children just to maintain the population levels. Their absence from "history" can be attributed to this.

Yes - feminism, 1st wave anyway had a point to make.
>>
>>72544993
>like the sun, shine strong 24/7/365
where were you when Earth stopped rotating?
>>
>>72546966
lol that isn't the divine feminine, fuck your brain and fuck you, you know nothing and should refrain from posting your youtube tier shit on here.
The divine feminine is just the feminine principle, since the universe has two principles feminine and masculine.
The first one is a passive receptacle while the other one is the WILL, the creative force that holds the active role.
You wannabe red pills are worse than blue pills.
>>
>>72551681
So the divine feminine is a trap!
>>
"In humans, a single gene (SRY) present on the Y chromosome acts as a signal to set the developmental pathway towards maleness. Presence of this gene starts off the process of virilization. This and other factors result in the sex differences in humans.[1] The cells in females, with two X chromosomes, undergo X-inactivation, in which one of the two X chromosomes is inactivated"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

relevant?
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (27 KB, 311x321) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
27 KB, 311x321
Why the hell would anyone want to play around with demons and be cuckolds?
>>
>>72552813
Probably. Again, we see that it is the male that is the agent, the active force, the will.

Another reason I fear that this divine feminine return. Civilization could only take off when we thought we dispatched her long ago.
>>
>>72553515
That's what I want to know. But it seems like many do. I think this divine feminine more than anything else is the root of our problems.

We must be careful with future technology that we don't fall back to her trap and cuck ourselves.
>>
>>72544609
So the elites must not plan on automation doing most of the work in the near future.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.