[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this shit, americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CommonCoreLogo.png (52 KB, 606x216) Image search: [Google]
CommonCoreLogo.png
52 KB, 606x216
Explain this shit, americans
>>
File: Leaf.png (739 KB, 558x571) Image search: [Google]
Leaf.png
739 KB, 558x571
OH SHIET LEAF YOU JUST BTFO'D YOUR BIG BRO SO HARD!
>>
>>72539333

"Mr. Anon, is this going to be on the test?"
>>
Why the fuck did we even colonize Canada
>>
>>72539505

becuase spain called dibs on the south and canada must've been incredibly easy to win over
>>
>>72539505
you didn't the french did..
>>
>>72539605
This. England was late to the game so they took frozen bullshit from France

Also no one likes common core but for some reason we keep using it
>>
>>72539629
We both did in Par to be fair
>>
>>72539333
Some retarded shit that over complicates simple shit for no reason
>>
>>72539333
you've already figured it out
its shit
not bad for a canuck
>>
>>72539333
Educational curriculum decided on political means instead of its use to teach children. It's an American tradition : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Math
>>
File: cry.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Designed by the textbook companies for the benefit of the textbook companies, because our government was either stupid or corrupt enough to believe that the people writing the textbooks AND making the tests would design common-sense curriculum rather than curriculum designed to push textbook sales and make grading standardized tests easier for them.

I'm a teacher and Common Core makes me want to weep because it kills the better part of a teacher's ability to teach their own curriculum rather than teaching shitty cookie-cutter lessons out of the textbooks.
>>
>>72539333
Common Core? More like Common Whore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.