[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arizona Del Taco manager fired after hostile interaction with customer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
http://www.10news.com/news/video-arizona-del-taco-manager-fired-after-hostile-interaction-with-customer-goes-viral-042916

>The video entitled "Confrontation between Del Taco drive thru and customers who didn't get their sauce" was posted to Vimeo on April 27 by a user named Kobe D. The account looks to have been created the same day the video was posted. No other information, including a profile picture or description, was filled out.

>"I don't give a [expletive], bro," the manager says in the video. "Seriously, go ahead alright. Where you going to post it, YouTube? No one's going to [expletive] see it."

Why do Mexicans love their hot sauce so much?
>>
Hot sauce is delicious, faggot.

Signed,
Superior White Male
>>
>>72530893
no true mexican eat fast food tacos, even less with fast food hot sauce.
>>
>>72531026
I've never eaten at Del Taco, but I'm assuming that their hot sauce is mediocre at best.
>>
wew lad I fucking hate people that give service people shit. disgusting pigs arguing over taco sauce.
>>
>>72531317
I don't think we have them around here, but you're probably right. Still, it takes me a lot of sauce to chomp down a mediocre fast food taco.
>>
File: rarestpepe.jpg (56 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
rarestpepe.jpg
56 KB, 256x256
>>72530893
>>
>>72532123
Nice
>>
>>72531152
Tex Mex is top tier.
>>
My father would be disgusted with the lack of professionalism on the part of the manager.
>>
>>72530893
Spics who act like niggers = Spiggers. Mexicans are evil low self esteem efeminate faggots.

#BombMexico
>>
>>72532123

You guys are fucking quick
>>
>>72530893
What they don't tell you is the spic in the car was all "you forgot my hot sauce, I drove all the way down the road, put my hand in the bag expecting my food and hot sauce and there was no hot sauce, I think I should get 2 tacos free" and the spic manager didn't like that
>>
File: disturbed sponge.png (482 KB, 543x460) Image search: [Google]
disturbed sponge.png
482 KB, 543x460
Poor dude, i used to work drive-through and i didnt mind people coming back to correct an order but I've lost it several times of faggots acting like i ruined their day putting cheese when they didnt ask for it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_J_W4XsI5M
>>
>>72532360
Mex Mex is God Tier then.
>>
>>72533380
>Mex Mex

HURR DURR YOU ARE SUCH A GOD MR WHITE MEXICAN YOU CAN DO FUCK YOURSELF FOR SHITTING UP MY STATE FUCK YOU. ETERNALLY FUCK. YOU. THIS PLACE IS BROWN AS FUCK NOW BECAUSE YOU DUMB SPICS COME HERE BY THE BILLIONS AND FUCK EVERYTHING UP. YOU ARE A PARASITE. YOU ARE A CANCER. A DISEASE. FUCK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH TAKE YOUR SHITTY FOOD WITH YOU YOU GOD DAMN BURRITO. YOUR PEOPLE DONT EVEN RESPECT OUR CULTURE. THEY ARE SLIME!!! FUCK YOU.
>>
>>72530893
>what intellectual conversations do you wanna have aye?
>you wanna talk about political campaigns aye?
Sure, what do you think about Donald Trump?
>HE'S FUCKING RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, MUSLIM HATER JUST LIKE YOU, YOU FUCKING NAZI, YOU'RE FAMILY DESERVES TO DIE
>>
>>72533380

don't ever try tex mex, they fuck up everything with sour cream
>>
Lol I love all the butt hurt service industry people supporting this guy and bitching about how much they go through. It's your fucking job, stop taking it personally when people call you on your fuck ups. Just apologize, do your best to remedy the situation, and move on with your life.

Can't stand service industry people that pretend their jobs are soo fucking hard. I did it in high school, it's a shit job but it's also easy as fuck. I never once took it personally when somebody was a dick to me, because there were hundreds of others that came through that were perfectly pleasant and polite. You have to be one thin skinned faggot for one dick head to ruin your entire day.
>>
>>72534077

Seriously fuck sour cream, the cancer of mexican food.
>>
Can someone explain what's going on?

Were the customers initially dicks or was the manager initially a dick?

I was a manager at a Burger King and if someone was a dick to me or my crew I would insta kick them out.
>>
>>72530893
Fuck Del Taco, the increased their 1/2 lb bean and cheese burrito by $0.30

Buck and under, my ass
>>
>>72534971
>what're you trying to get away with here pal, this is BURGER KING, we have standards here
>you are eternally banned from this establishment
>>
>>72530893
He wants his goddamn $15 bucks an hour, then he will remember the fucking hot sauce.

But people do treat service workers like shit though. It probably is hard not to go off on some snotty entitled shithead sometimes.
>>
>>72535515
KEK

No mostly things like people actually verbally berating us.

>someone wants to use a fuckload of coupons
>tell them they can only use a few since a lot are expired or not applicable
>says that I am stupid since he does this at other burger kings
>tell him to take his coupons and leave
>he gets dumbstruck, whatever did him and his fatass wife do (both short and 200+ lb)
>tell him he can't call me or anyone working here stupid, he needs to take his coupons and leave
>tell him if he hurries he might be able to make it to the Burger King a few streets away before breakfast ends (he wanted breakfast shit)
>he's getting really pissed
>knocks over toy display
>tell Carlos in the kitchen to call the policia
>they leave a few minutes before the cops arrive
>make statements and show the police video
>will get arrested next time they come in
>>
why don't we ever get to see what leads up to this point
>>
>>72533380
I hear people are loosing their heads over it
>>
>>72535948
Glad your manager backs you up. Usually they cave and give in, which means the shitlords will be back with more expired coupons and raging about how they got by with it the last time.
>>
File: 6 (6).jpg (157 KB, 728x1050) Image search: [Google]
6 (6).jpg
157 KB, 728x1050
>>72536184
>shitlords
>>
>>72536242
My newfag showing?
>>
>>72533125
How hard is it to not put cheese on something? This is why you are replacable by a machine
>>
This video is massive cringe.

>Customer wants extra sauce
>here you go

How is this even an issue? Firing this retard is the only course of action.
>>
>>72534971
They keep condiment packets behind the counter because they need to feel a sense of power by forcing customers to humble themselves before the counter and beg for sauce packets.

And they only hand them out one at a time, so you have to do this every time you take a bite. They never put enough sauce in the packets.
>>
I kind of feel bad for agressive drive through guy. He's just comes off as incredibly dumb and insecure. He probably sucks to work with though.
>>
>>72536536

They keep them behind the counter so the bums and niggers don't stuff their pockets. They would be having to constantly refill them.
>>
>>72534483
That's exactly why you never argue. You simply spit in the food.
>>
>>72536858
>People only eat sauce packets
>>
>>72535948
yeah, was just jokin, bunch of crazy folks out there
>>
>>72532360
all Mex is shit tier
>>
>>72533125
literally mongoloid tier worker if you can't remember not to put cheese on peoples orders. Seriously do your fucking shit job right and shut the fuck up
>>
>>72537018
When ur living in a tweaker heavy city, yeah that happens a lot. I used to work at a taco bell in downtown everett where we just started putting them under the counter. Savages
>>
>>72533380

Tex-mex food is better, it literally have twice as much meat as authentic Mexican tacos.
>>
>>72533380
>Americanized Mexican Food
>Fresh, diverse ingredients, complex flavors, quality meats, loved by all on earth

>actual mexishit """""""""""food""""""""""
>only onions and cilantro, maybe some beans if you're lucky, meats are either grilled into charcoal or a sloppy wet stewed mess, using bizarre sinewy cheap cuts and parts usually thrown away as garbage (feet, intestines, genitals, blood), every dish is a big sloppy spoonful of slop directly on top of a flat tortilla

I live around you pieces of shit. The average mexican """""man"""" has more bud lite tallcans in his diet than actual food.
>>
>>72537018
They make good little splatter targets at 100 yds stapled to a board
>>
>my dad owns Del Taco

I didn't know that 10-year-olds could become managers.
>>
>>72532360
Tex Mex is the worst fucking food on earth.
>>
File: 1460162009357.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1460162009357.gif
1 MB, 392x400
I love authentic Mexican food, like nachos, burritos, and methamphetamines.
>>
>>72531317
>>72531626
It is mediocre at best. I can confirm.
>>
>>72540108
i feel like he is bullshitting

desu i make up stuff like that on the internet to make myself feel better about things and to hopefully make people feel bad.
>>
Spics arguing with spics. Who gives a shit.
>>
File: TOSTADAS DE POLLO (2).jpg (344 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
TOSTADAS DE POLLO (2).jpg
344 KB, 1600x1200
>its an amerilards think tex """mex""" is better than authentic mexican food thread

>>72540243
burritos, nachos are AUTHENTIC mexican food, NOT tex mex
>>
>>72540576
>burritos, nachos are AUTHENTIC mexican food
No they aren't
>>
File: kraken.jpg (219 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
kraken.jpg
219 KB, 900x600
>>72540725
shut up SUREÑO

sureños are clueless about everything about northern mexico
>>
>>72530893
all fucking spics act like this

they think they are so tough and can beat everyone ass

>muh mexican pride i cant knock out niggers and whiteys

>BUT only if i have my family bloodline with me

There all pugy as fuck too and cant worth a dick.

They try to alpha you and goat you into a fight but when you step up. They make an excuse to meet them at some designation spot, where they can jump you.
>>
File: dolan.png (138 KB, 888x666) Image search: [Google]
dolan.png
138 KB, 888x666
These are your average mexicans, always causing trouble.
>>
File: hot sauce.png (555 KB, 457x616) Image search: [Google]
hot sauce.png
555 KB, 457x616
>>72531317
They are ok, and the inferno actually has some spice to it. But I would not say they're better than Taco Bell sauces.
>>
>>72540576
why did you post a picture of what you dug out of the drain after your dishwasher shift, Juan?
>>
>>72530893
>"Hey man sorry about this but can I get a packet of hotsauce?"

Why can no one seem to be capable of doing this?
>>
>>72532882
And whites are feckless virginal cuckolds that love watching their women get fucked by other men

Nu/pol/ sure loves their doublethink
>>
>>72533125
>I MAKE PEOPLE FOOD FOR A LIVING!
>I GET UPSET AT THEM WHEN I DON'T MAKE THEIR FOOD RIGHT!
>>
>>72540953
back to your shitty mac and cheese amerilard
>>
>>72540816
>implyng all spics are one person

Hello nu/pol/ ;^)
>>
>>72531317

Del Taco is probably the best 'chain' beaner food. And their hot sauce is the only hot sauce that is actually hot.

Here in the west we also have Taco Time and actually they are better than del taco, now that I think of it. But their hot sauce isn't hot at all.

TLDR: yes del taco hot sauce is actually hot, unlike all the rest.
>>
i saw this man completely blow up in a mcdonald's drive-thru at 1:00 AM last friday.

he drives a little past the receiving window, realizes his order is wrong, then sends his little blonde girlfriend to step out of the car and fix the order.

he then backs up and nearly hits my car. he was a millimeter from a fender-bender, i had to yell at him to stop through my window.

he then lays into the workers "i know mcdonald's cooperate people! i'll get you fired.

meanwhile i'm making eye contact with his girlfriend and she has the biggest look of embarrassment and shame.
>>
>>72541091

Have you filled out your wall builder application yet?
>>
>>72541091
It was the closest thing I can eat that resembles your national dish. You see, most stores in the US do not carry chicken intestines simmered in lard.
>>
>>72533095
That is probably the case. Or not. But it does not matter. You don't get to work in the service industry, and curse at and flip off your customers. How hard of a concept is this? I mean, you could probably even do that shit, so long as you didn't do it while knowingly being filmed.

Let me ask you this. A firefighter walks into a building. A citizen runs up to him, screaming like a damn fool about something that does not matter. The fireman starts flipping her off and cursing at her. What happens to the fireman?

How about you go to the Doctor, and you walk in, and start screaming at the doctor about how much your dick hurts. So the doctor starts flipping you off and cursing at you.

You don't get the freedom to act like a barbaric idiot, while you're representing your place of employment.
>>
>>72534566
Sour cream has it's place, for sure. But I agree with you. They put it on everything. Even on things that it should not be on.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
125 KB, 800x600
>amerilard staple """"""""""food""""""""""""
Try to not get assbalsted, amerishits
>>
>>72541472

Years back when I worked in the food service industry my manager sold pot and told nigger jokes all the time. In the back we'd call people fucking asshole shitfuck cunts.

But when you're in the front of the house it's all smiles and service. It was a really bad decision to put the guy in the video at the window. I would have just put him in the back making the food so he could cuss and be an asshole however much he wanted to without upsetting customers.
>>
>>72540816

we have a well known saying:

mess with one spic, mess with the whole burrito.

it's impossible to fight a wetback 1v1, they ALWAYS fight in groups.
>>
>>72541774

That's what poor Americans eat. And it works the same way with Mexicans. Paco's trollgame is weak.
>>
>>72541774
That looks like that high quality stouffers mac and cheese.
>>
File: 1459326122071.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
1459326122071.gif
2 MB, 300x160
Man, I'm not sure which side of this I'm on. On one end, a manager anywhere, especially the son of an owner, should well know fucking better, just let them complain, who gives a shit. But on the other fucking hand, I can't stand snobby ass customers like that. Fucking really niggers? You come to a fucking Del Taco expecting 5 star service and wanna get all huffy about something dumb like some sauce and then go all high ground pedestal when the manager gets annoyed because he has other customers? Shit was just dumb all around.
>>
>>72532680
Yes but what would his wife's son say?
>>
>>72542115
Customers are allowed to be snobby. And most take advantage of that knowledge, especially the poor customers. I don't totally agree with it, but that's the way it is. Managers or even employees are allowed to ask people to leave, and call the cops on them if they refuse.

And anyone is allowed to defend themselves against physical force.

>>72535948
Is an example of the proper way to deal with an unruly customer.
>>
>>72542115

You get 20 customers a day that are like that or worse. You just give them the fucking sauce and you move on.
>>
>>72536117
underrated
>>
why the fuck would any customer be dumb enough to be mean to fast food workers?

you have no fucking clue what kind of substance they can EASILY put into your food.

in high school, our class president was arrested for pissing in the pickles at mcdonalds. he did this for months before anyone found out. this was in 1994, btw.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.