[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Blacks encourage abandoning their children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: brbSnEZ.jpg (80 KB, 539x602) Image search: [Google]
brbSnEZ.jpg
80 KB, 539x602
Why do Blacks encourage abandoning their children?
>>
>>72530783
Would you want to raise something with a short attention span, hyper violent tendencies and a proven sub par intelligence?
>>
Because they are a different species to Whites. Thats why.
>>
Try dealing with some sheboons and find out
>>
>>72530783
Also being a father/responsible patent sort of interrupts the 'balla' 'gangsta' lifestyle
>>
>>72530783
black don't know any better when 90% of blacks don't have fathers around
>>
>>72530783
ayyy mane why you cryn?

>when you find yo daddy is a world famous rapper but she's still broke
>>
>>72530936
sounds like buying a dog
>>
>>72530936
got it now, people wouldn't buy a dog that lives 70+ years..
>>
Because it costs money and they ain't got time fo that. How else they gonna live like KANGZ N ShiT?
>>
>>72530783
To be fair, I would do the same thing if my kid was black
>>
>>72531292
You could train a dog to do things, however understanding that they're animals first and pets second, never knowing if or when their animal instincts take over their domestication.
Live in subtle fear.
>>
>>72530783
"Raisin' kids is fo' broke people"
-50Cent
>>
Because they are redpilled about marriage.
>>
>>72530783

50 cent has some of the most savage social media posts
>>
>>72531443
>To be fair, I would do the same thing if my kid was black
there are so many layer of interpretation I can't even
>>
>>72530783
50 Cent, heard the guy doesn't even have two pennies to rub together.
>>
>>72531038
>>72530783
exactly blacks are differnt subspecies to whites and they have differnt behavor, differnt intelegence even fucking body structure. It was biggest mistake ever for white man to introduce them into there society.
>>
>>72530783
>Why do Blacks encourage abandoning their children?

The monogamous family is a social construct of the capitalist white cishetero patriarchy.

>White:
patriarchal, high paternity certainty, slender women with low cock counts

>Black:
matriarchal, low paternity certainty, muscular and obese women with high cock counts where men more than anywhere else in the world are “dancing monkeys” for women

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/04/24/science-american-women-are-becoming-less-feminine/
>>
Judging from his quote doesn't sound like he knew he had a kid.
>>
>>72532352
>pol actually believes this
its literally their shitty upbringing that causes this, you see that shit with white trash too.
You ever met a rich black kid growing up? Its rare but theyre pretty much your average white guy, or an adopted black kid.
>>
>>72532240
He has to have some money. He owns some stake in Vitamin Water. People still drink that, right?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.