[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs in the military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What happens when SJWs work their way to the top of the Armed Forces?
>>
>>72529517
wars get lost
>>
the chinese invade
>>
>>72529517
They create the U.S military.
>>
>>72529517
They drop out who are we kidding?
>>
>>72529517
Join the marines, was honestly kinda shocked how un-PC it is. Even the few women in the marines are basically men and dont look for any sympathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1242x2208
>>72529517
good things
>>
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2015/0529/All-8-women-fail-Ranger-School-Some-Rangers-say-standards-should-change-video
>>
>>72529517
Lets hope the Atomic fire comes before that ever does. Better to go out quick than suffer slowly.
>>
>>72529517
they already now kiiling the enemy = loss
hopefully they kill themselves so they can finally become winners
>>
>>72529589
you lost wars anyway
>>
All the girls I met in the army were sound. They tended to keep up in training etc although obviously they were shit at heavy lifting. This was all arms so the training isn't too onerous.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.