[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 18
File: rtr46bry[1].jpg (962 KB, 3057x2293) Image search: [Google]
rtr46bry[1].jpg
962 KB, 3057x2293
>Reasons to leave the European Union

Re-claim democracy and have policies decided by the people for the people

Gain control of our borders so we can accept people (from Europe AND elsewhere) based on their contribution to the state

Avoid being involved in trade deals like the TTIP which allow corporations to undermine democratically elected governments

Save millions in fees which can be invested in infrastructure; the NHS, railways etc.

Begin negotiating our own trade deals which will undoubtedly surmount the paltry 40% gained through the EU

>Reasons to stay in the European Union

"We're stronger together"
"Britain needs to maintain influence on the world stage"
"Only racists vote Leave"
>>
Indian here. Britishers owes us money, because of their atrocities and pillaging in India. Britishers pay denbts. Hope you britishers remain and get flooded with muslims and if you leave hope you get outclassed by the eu and india.
>>
>>72529343
>Let's stick together
That sounds something a coward would say as a last resort.
Ah, the Torys where once great...
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 628x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 628x622
>>72529470
POO
>>
>>72529470
if you can't poo in loo you don't get paid denbts
>>
>>72529554
>>72529559

Fuck you. India will be a superpower and exploit your countries in 2030. India will exploit your countries into humliation and you spanishers and britishers will be for mercy
>>
File: 350px-Rage_face[1].png (31 KB, 350x221) Image search: [Google]
350px-Rage_face[1].png
31 KB, 350x221
>>72529343
Has anyone else been totally dissatisfied with the leavers campaign? I mean this is the difference between remaining Great Britain or becoming a region of the United states of Europe, this is the central point of the whole thing, yet no one is talking about this?

This should be the foundation of the leavers arguments but instead they talk about a few poles coming over and arguing over a couple of hundred quid a year. Its almost like they want to fucking lose it!
>>
>>72529343
>BritLags actually considering a brexit
Say "buh bye" to your economy
Say good bye to the european migrants and businesses keeping your economy alive
Enjoy niggers and chavs mixing each other while living on welfare

You'll just be economically isolated and left to rot in your inbred island
>muh identity is threatened by an economic union
how weak is that...
Who will be your partner?
Faroe Islands?
Not even them
>>
>>72529797
I think they are doing a good job. They have kept Farage out of it and built UKIP into a coalition with George Galloway. It is the remain campaign that is totally uninspiring. They have nothing other than the fact that the economy will dip when we initially leave. They are insincere and you can see there is no passion for the EU in their ideas, just vague notions of reform and a return to the EEC.
>>
>>72530038
Fuck Romania if there is any country that i as an indian hate more is romania. I hope india colonises romania in 2025 and enslavs the population.
>>
File: fear and freedom choose.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2396) Image search: [Google]
fear and freedom choose.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2396
>>72529343

Take your pick

> Choose wisely
>>
>>72530144
>swed flag
>"as an indian"
*ignore poojeets*
>>
>>72529797
Working class lefty here voting out

In my experience the people who are voting out are primarily motivated by anti-immigrant rhetoric, not by the potential benefits of trade or reclaimed democracy.

Middle-class liberals are voting in for the same reasons; because they don't want to be racist.

The BBC and other media have understandably stifled some of the more reasonable arguments in the hopes of making it look like a UKIP-style campaign.

>>72530038
Only 40% of trade deals and even less every year conducted through the EU
All the while we are forbidden from negotiating our own trade deals.
European migrants are still welcome to apply for a visa; the quality ones will. We'll also be able to open up borders to people further afield because we won't be over-saturated with European migrants.

It has nothing to do with identity.
>>
>>72530077
Theyre doing an adequate job, but if you base an argument around how much cash is in people pockets then people are naturally going to lean towards more cash.

But if you base the argument around being ran by a foreign unaccountable bureaucracy and having your nation subsumed into a federal continental super state then the 15% self hating liberals are going to want that, and rest are going to vote leave in their droves. This should be the foundation of every argument reiterated over and over again, and ive not heard it once.
>>
>>72530791
And again people in this country always vote for what they know, the safest option, if the argument is that the biggest change is leaving then we will lose, if the argument is that the biggest change is staying, which it is, then we will win hands down.
>>
>>72530791
The Scottish referendum was won by financial arguments, not nationalist bravado because nationalism can easily be dismissed as bravado. There is a place for this emotional argument and it particularly resonates with left wing outers. The argument has to be radical because to leave the EU is a radical step. BUt as far as mainstream political campaigns in Britain go, this one is not half bad.
>>
>>72530604
>We'll also be able to open up borders to people further afield because we won't be over-saturated with European migrants.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/05/eu-migrants-uk-gains-20bn-ucl-study
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/european-immigrants-contribute-5bn-to-uk-economy-but-non-eu-migrants-cost-118bn-9840170.html
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c49043a8-6447-11e4-b219-00144feabdc0.html

>European immigrants contribute £5bn to UK economy but non-EU migrants 'cost £118bn'
>but non-EU migrants 'cost £118bn'
Is that what you want more of?
Less working poles,lithuanians,romanians,spaniards?
More niggers,pajeets,rapist pakis and Mdungus fucking your women and living on welfare?

God you BritLAGs are fucking backwards,is it the edgy island mentality?

Half of your economy relies on the EU
UK businesses RELY on EU working migrants

Why shoot yourselves in the leg?
>>
>>72530604
You're in now way saturated with tax paying EU workers

You're saturated with Mdungus,Mudmads,Chens,Singhs
Why don't you start kicking out the foreign parasites living on welfare?
Why kick out tax paying workers from the EU?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11355797/Poland-is-leading-the-way-for-Englands-schools-Education-Secretary-says.html
>Bristol University found that schools with large numbers of children from immigrant families perform better than those with a mainly white British intake
This is why the UK needs EU
>>
File: York-Minster.jpg (241 KB, 1697x1131) Image search: [Google]
York-Minster.jpg
241 KB, 1697x1131
Post your favourite British buildings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
>>
File: hGlTAhq.gif (310 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hGlTAhq.gif
310 KB, 320x180
>>72530038
>>72530332
>>72531429
>>72531702
>Poor EU shithole country wants us to remain so it can continue suckling the British taxpayer's teat.
>>
File: Salisbury Cathedral.jpg (373 KB, 1362x580) Image search: [Google]
Salisbury Cathedral.jpg
373 KB, 1362x580
>>72532083
>>
File: 1447707435385.jpg (57 KB, 620x741) Image search: [Google]
1447707435385.jpg
57 KB, 620x741
>>72529797
Except Nige did a 30 minute talk less than a week ago where he talked about the failed 'European Constitution' that they rebranded the Lisbon Treaty and how a United States of Europe would not only not work but is very CLEARLY not wanted by the people of anywhere but Germany, and that's just cause of guilt.
>>
File: east london mosque.jpg (121 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
east london mosque.jpg
121 KB, 976x549
>>72532083
Best building t.b.h
>>
File: ss (2016-04-30 at 05.46.26).png (870 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-30 at 05.46.26).png
870 KB, 672x672
>>72532325
>>72532083
Not gunna lie I'm privileged to live in this building.
>>
>>72532160
>"we want to kick out people who work and EU businesses
>"we want more singhs,chens,mdungus and pakis !"
How is that logical?Unless you're an immigrant yourself...

My eastern,isolated commie republic has no economic relationship with your inbred island
>>
>>72532432
Even for a mosque it looks fucking awful. Saudis really scrimped on that one.
>>
>>72532458
Something so comfy about our Soviet-style blocks of flats.
>>
>>72531429
>>72531702
the point is we could choose. we wouldn't automatically have more immigrants from outside the eu. We could choose quality immigrants from eu and beyond, so your argument is incorrect.
>>
>>72532527
I know man, with the amount of mosques in this country you'd think they'd at least make the London one look decent.
>>
>>72532514
>We want to kick out low-skilled EU workers that depress the wages of working Brits.
>We want an Australian-style points system that prefers doctors, engineers etc to plumbers.

We're already heavily restricting non-EU migration, to try and keep immigration down.

>Your inbred island.
We inbreds seem to have done quite a bit more in our history than you Romanians though, haven't we?
>>
>>72529343
>trade treaties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKEUT1TiLU
>>
File: 1460197153975.png (1 MB, 1140x3125) Image search: [Google]
1460197153975.png
1 MB, 1140x3125
>>72529343
Come on Britain!
>>
File: Lincoln.jpg (11 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln.jpg
11 KB, 285x177
>>72532083
Best Cathedral coming through.
>>
>>72530144
But Punjeet, gypsies are Poo in loos who migrated to modern Romania millenia ago.
>>
>>72530791
I think that's probably being held back until close to the time. The closer to the day you bring out the big guns the less time others have to counter your point.

I see where you're coming from though, I think a lot of leave relies on enthusiastic people persuading friends, family and the like, you've just got to get out there and convince people you know.

>>72532514
The point is that we get to choose who comes in, we don't have to let in literally anybody and can be selective about borders. The benefits of that won't be immediate but in the long term once Turkey joins the EU and France and Germany get swamped with Syrians and Iraqi's with fake Turkish passports we'll be able to watch without fearing they'll pour over here
>>
>>72532838
We were busy fighting 3 empire at once,not abboriginal tribes from australia
>>
>>72529797
I'm hoping they are holding their best back for next month.
If we'd had the referendum the day after Brussels we'd be out. But lets be honest no one gives a shit about that anymore.
All the good cards need to be played in the two weeks before the vote.
>>
Can't believe you guys will negate the opportunity to get rid of farage, hove AND Boris because of "muh sovrinty"

Total cuckage
>>
>>72533317
gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: 1461978699759.jpg (990 B, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1461978699759.jpg
990 B, 100x100
>>72533317
>>
>>72533062
>The point is that we get to choose who comes in
You already can,legally
> we don't have to let in literally anybody
You can do that,today
>can be selective about borders.
You already fucked France over that.

British people move to Spain,Portugal,Hungary,Romania,France,Germany
Poles,Lithuanians,Romanians,Spaniards,French move to the UK

How about all the brits get deported to the UK?
How is that?

>without fearing they'll pour over here
Dude,you can't walk as a woman late at night in any England city
You have paki rape gangs grooming girls ,none have done prison time
You have "gay" blacks guilty of war crimes living on welfare with a british wife popping out more niglets

In schools,english and polish kids are discriminated and assaulted by nigglets who just get a slap on the wrist
All the former privatizations done in the 20th century are a problem today
>>
File: 1455444299405.jpg (46 KB, 526x349) Image search: [Google]
1455444299405.jpg
46 KB, 526x349
>>72533087
Britain fought actual empires instead of the meme tier ones you did.
>>
>>72529343

Huh huhuhuh uhhhhhh hey beavis

he he he yeah he he

huh huh he said "stick together" huh huh

he he oh right hee he he "stick" he "together"

huh huh huh
>>
>>72533365
>>72533461
I'm completely serious. These are meme "politicians"
>>
Voting out of the EU is a horrendous solution to the immigrant problem, it creates so many problems. We have a pretty good deal right now as well.
Go bash a paki or vote BNP or something you stupid fucks.
>>
>>72529470
>implying the current generation of brits are responsible for the shit the past generations got into
poo in loo, pleb
>>
>>72533509
>mumbled the turkish rapeseed failed state
Not even poor chavs go to your beaches anymore,they're now pouring here and in Bulgaria,unfortunately
>>
>>72533595
problems like what? Instead of just making petty insults, you could try to make a point.
>>
although its not a major topic in US papers atm (least not the ones i read), but from here its looking like BREXIT wont happen

pls tell me it aint so

what do you fellas think (realistically)
whats gonna happen
>>
>>72533087
>What is India.
>What is France.
>What is Germany.
>>
>>72533661
t. We wuz rome and shiet
>>
>>72533595
>Voting out of the EU is a horrendous solution to the immigrant problem, it creates so many problems

No it doesn't. It gives us exclusive control over who can come in and who can't. There are absolutely no downsides on our end.

Non-EU immigration is of course a separate problem from the EU. But you'd be a fool to think EU migrants are necessarily European, and no, Turkey is not European.
>>
>>72529470
fuck off whiny faggot
>>
My reason to leave: FUCK GERMANY
>>
>>72529470
>Indian
>Swedish flag
Yeah, sounds about right
>>
File: isismilitantsmosul.jpg (44 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
isismilitantsmosul.jpg
44 KB, 620x350
Actually no.

The British need Sharia Law to govern them. They can not govern themselves. Ever since their Protestant de-evolution things have gone down hill.

Sharia for the UK. It's the only way.
>>
>>72533464
I feel like this is bait but I'll bite regardless.

We can be selective of people coming from non EU countries, we can't be selective about people coming in from EU countries. You could probably come here and be let in no problem, unless you're on the run or something.

We didn't fuck over France, we have a standing agreement with the French regarding the situation at Calais and the like, if we didn't they'd have said fuck it and let them all through the tunnel long ago.

Nobody has said that people from EU countries currently in the UK would be deported, in fact it's been explicitly said that NOT happen as it would be illegal as well as unfair and immoral. I imagine that EU residents currently working in the UK would be allowed to stay, apply for citizenship etc or be able to apply for a work visa or other such agreement.

If we vote leave we don't immediately separate, they'll be a good couple of years of negotiations to sort out issues like those you've raised.

So because criminal currently exist in my country I should just open my borders to anybody and let more in?

>>72533874
It's all fairly up in the air right now, a lot of big players don't want us to leave, Obama, the IMF etc but the arguments being trotted out by remain don't hit home, the leave campaign really has some good arguments that convince a lot of people.

For me now it's too close to call, if the vote was today I'd say remain would win but who knows what can happen in just under 2 months
>>
File: eureferendumprediction.png (429 KB, 2000x2630) Image search: [Google]
eureferendumprediction.png
429 KB, 2000x2630
This is how I see the EU referendum going in Scotland.

It's pretty obvious that the Remain camp has got the Central Belt on lockdown, however there's been reports of some places seeing a decrease in votes for remaining in the EU. Some council areas will be close but Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee remain pro-EU strongholds.

As you move further north the strength of the Remain vote will begin to weaken, rural areas are known to be eurosceptic in the Highlands and Islands. Argyll and Bute will be close given the refugees that have been planted in their communities, many people in that area aren't comfortable with having them and see a Brexit as a way to properly reform immigration. Aberdeen City is one of the most pro-EU areas in the UK due to it's ties with EU cities and the funding it receives.

I expect the Highlands and Moray to vote leave but by a close margin. Moray has been known for being anti-EU due to the local fishing industry being hurt by it's policies, this is also the reason for the Highlands.

The island communities will DEFINITELY vote to leave, they're very concerned over their fishing industry because the EU crippled it during the 1980's and they want to get it back up and running, they are also being underfunded by the Scottish Government thanks to EU funding policies.
>>
>>72534478
best of luck to u
even if u are the cancer of europe i hope u regain ur soverignty
>>
>>72533464

I agree with most of what you're saying but
>Dude,you can't walk as a woman late at night in any England city
>You have paki rape gangs grooming girls ,none have done prison time
Stop spouting memes you moron, pakis make up less than 2% of the population. Makes your arguments loose credibility. Other than that, carry on.

>>72533808
Im sure you know the problems that leaving the EU would cause, most obvious one being our access to the single market cut off. 50% of our exports go to the EU 10% of their come to us.

>>72533964
>No it doesn't. It gives us exclusive control over who can come in and who can't. There are absolutely no downsides on our end.
We still maintain external border controls and everyone coming in is checked regardless of where they're from. Of course we have to allow freedom of movement, its literally a pillar of the EU, freedom of movement of good, services, capital and people. But even if someone is an EU citizen if they represent a threat to the public we can stop them.
>Non-EU immigration is of course a separate problem from the EU. But you'd be a fool to think EU migrants are necessarily European, and no, Turkey is not European.
I'm with you on that, but my main priority is economic and political Tbh. And turkey isnt in the EU and who even knows if theyll join, and I havent really read up about the visa free travel thing.
>>
File: 1459466308589.png (106 KB, 2072x440) Image search: [Google]
1459466308589.png
106 KB, 2072x440
>>72534306
Why are Americans so funny?
>>
>>72534637
I'm not an American. I just happen to be I'm America this week.

Ghastly place.
>>
>>72534622
>I don't know when Turkey will be in the EU
Considering Merkel is sucking Erdoshits dick probably soon I'm afraid.
Run while you still can Britain
>>
>>72534816
They've been wanting to join the EEC since like 1987, and has been a candidate to join since like 1997 and opened only 15 chapters of 35 they need to negotiate, and closed only one. On top of that they're eternally buttblasted by Cyprus, and need every member to agree to them joining.
Who really knows if they will, hoping they won't.
>>
>>72534622
>everyone coming in is checked regardless of where they're from

Checked, but not turned away. This is not border control you're talking about.

>if someone is an EU citizen if they represent a threat to the public we can stop them.

And who decides what counts as a threat? You honestly believe the person in that position has the balls to say what needs to be said? Do you think they could ever turn away thousands? No. The British people must decide.

In order to produce a sensible immigration strategy that fulfills the needs of the British people we need actual political decisions to be made here, with British authority backing them up. Within the EU, this is impossible.
>>
>>72535107
Merkel is pulling all sorts of shit lately without the other member's approval. Won't be surprised if she pulls another fast one.
Either way the EU needs to die.
>>
>>72534500
Highlander here.

West highlands are very pro eu Due to the impact of the European development fund in the 90's investing in infrastructure when nobody else would..... Also farming subsidies.

The idea that rural highlands areas are eurosceptic is unfounded....
>>
>>72534478
>we can't be selective about people coming in from EU countries
Nor can EU countries be selective on the british
>EU residents currently working in the UK would be allowed to stay, apply for citizenship etc or be able to apply for a work visa or other such agreement.
What about those who have start-ups and businesses?Many haven't finished college and are almost poor
Or those working jobs natives don't want?

>So because criminal currently exist in my country I should just open my borders to anybody and let more in?
Your criminals are non-EU living on welfare,meanwhile you complain about EU workers that pay taxes
Take care of that first

>>72534622
>, pakis make up less than 2% of the population
Among 0-18 age group?No
Among 18-25 groups? No
Among 65-80 groups?Yes

>>Dude,you can't walk as a woman late at night in any England city
Wherever there are indian,paki,albanian,nigger,carribean migrants ,no you can't
Been there ,seen that
>>
>>72534622
You guys complain EU migrants take lower class jobs and lower wages
Fine,but natives don't want them

You guys say you want "quality" migrants to depress middle class job wages?

Your economy relies on the EU
Your brain drain,your start-ups,your low wage workers,you need all of them for a raising GDP
>>
>>72529343
giving assent to the treaty of nice was treason, so was advocating for it, so is advocating for staying in
>>
>>72535848
Also...... Ageing population needs young tax payers to pay it...... immigrant workers
>>
>>72534622
>Im sure you know the problems that leaving the EU would cause, most obvious one being our access to the single market cut off. 50% of our exports go to the EU 10% of their come to us.

The day we leave we immediately become the EU's biggest external market, they wont't forego trade with us to make a political statement (which would be against WTO rules anyway). Additionally, once freed from EU external tariffs, the cost of living will drop by 8%. This is just by trading at world prices, we would then be able to create our own free-trade deals, bespoke to Britain.

>We still maintain external border controls and everyone coming in is checked regardless of where they're from. Of course we have to allow freedom of movement, its literally a pillar of the EU, freedom of movement of good, services, capital and people. But even if someone is an EU citizen if they represent a threat to the public we can stop them.

Which obviously doesn't help with the sheer numbers of people coming - EU citizens that pose no threat can still migrate here. And what actually comes under a "threat to the public" is fairly broad, covering mainly terrorism (hence we let in people with criminal records.)
Free movement of people is stupid, and the EU's insistence on it should tip you off to the fact it isn't a free-trade area like NAFTA, but has pretensions of being a federal state.

>I'm with you on that, but my main priority is economic and political Tbh. And turkey isnt in the EU and who even knows if theyll join, and I havent really read up about the visa free travel thing.

Erdogan is blackmailing the EU into it. It is incredibly likely that we will soon have 70 million Turks (whom voted an islamist into power, btw) able to live in Britain.
>>
>>72535174
We have full border control over everyone except law abiding EU citizens, that represent no threat to the public, I dont see the problem with that, since I can do the exact same to any of their countries.
https://fullfact.org/europe/border-security-eu/ is an independent charity that fact checks loads of claims and that article seem fair Tbh

I do see your point though, that we have to be tighter on non-EU immigrants and ive read the articles like
http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/12/eu-workers-deported-earning-less-35000-employees-americans-australians
and yea I dont like that either but the EU is at the end of the day an economic and political union and theres a lot of advantages too.

>>72535848
You may have misquoted? I agree with most of that
>>
>>72529343
>Airstrip one
>thinking anyone cares if they stay or leave
>>
>>72536142

Yea I've heard we'll be more flexible and free to do our own stuff but there's a lot of woulds and coulds that I personally would rather not focus on. I'd rather see what the advantages/disadvantages currently are, if they're not worth it, and if the alternatives are viable if we leave. We will continue to trade with the EU but in what form? No ones ever left and we will have set a leave precedent and then ask for favourable deals?
>>
>>72535640
>Nor can EU countries be selective on the british
Cool, sort that out then.

>What about those who have start-ups and businesses?Many haven't finished college and are almost poor
Or those working jobs natives don't want?
Nice meme. Brits do want these jobs, I assure you - they're just being undercut by immigrants.

>Your criminals are non-EU living on welfare,meanwhile you complain about EU workers that pay taxes
Take care of that first
We also have EU criminals. We should take care of both.

>Among 0-18 age group?No
Among 18-25 groups? No
Among 65-80 groups?Yes

Source?

>Wherever there are indian,paki,albanian,nigger,carribean migrants ,no you can't
Been there ,seen that
All of those are as bad as Romanians lol.

>You guys say you want "quality" migrants to depress middle class job wages?

Lol, how economically illiterate can you be? We are in need of doctors, engineers etc but we have surplus of unskilled labour.
>>
>>72536656
>Yea I've heard we'll be more flexible and free to do our own stuff but there's a lot of woulds and coulds that I personally would rather not focus on.

Staying in the EU also carries its own woulds and coulds. For example, when the EU continues its course of expansion and integration (Britain is excepted from integration as part of Cameron's deal) what will Britain's relationship be with this federal European state? Will the EU continue to allow Britain's autonomy?

> I'd rather see what the advantages/disadvantages currently are, if they're not worth it, and if the alternatives are viable if we leave.

How is a free-trade deal like the one the EU has with Canada not viable?

>We will continue to trade with the EU but in what form? No ones ever left and we will have set a leave precedent and then ask for favourable deals?

Project fear. We know what being an independent nation is like, we were one for hundreds of years. And what kind of an attitude is that? The future carries risk. Where do you think our nation would have gotten if we didn't dare to do things no-one had ever done before? We'd have no industrial revolution, we'd be another shithole like, I don't know - Romania.
>>
>>72529343
>"Only racists vote Leave"

s m h
>>
three of my housemates are not British.

I will be voting to leave.
>>
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/headtohead/2016/04/norman-lamont-brexit-au-revoir-europe-160427074030118.html

This was an alright debate with Norman Lamont supporting out. Pity the presenter was so obnoxious.
>>
>>72530604
>Working class lefty
hows that mass immigration affecting your paypacket?
>>
>>72536663
>Brits do want these jobs
Nice meme
>they're just being undercut by immigrants.
Who wants to wipe old asses for below minimum wage paychecks?
Natives,no
Lithuanians,yes
>We also have EU criminals.
Which czech or spanish citizen was guilty of killing,raping,grooming,kidnapping lately?

>Source?
You need spoonfeeding?
http://www.ethnicity.ac.uk/medialibrary/briefings/dynamicsofdiversity/what-makes-ethnic-group-populations-grow-age-structures-and-immigration.pdf
https://www.rt.com/uk/157012-britain-ethnic-minorities/ (minority in London already and soon to be in other cities)

>For babies born in 2014 where an ethnic group was stated, the highest percentage of all live births occurred in the White British group (65%)
>just 65% white british births
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/birthcharacteristicsinenglandandwales/2015-10-08

So,non-EU migrants are
- more fertile
- growing
- on benefits,creating pressure on government institutions (like NHS ,etc)
- criminal
- can't be assimilated
- lower IQ
- favored over poor british
- making their own neighbourhoods and taking over cities

You want less poles but keep all the pakis?
>>
File: 124687676543.jpg (92 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
124687676543.jpg
92 KB, 940x635
>>72535848
This is stupid. Here in America the limousine liberals also think that mass Mexican immigration is good because they do jobs nobody wants to do. Those people are too far detached from reality to see that our blacks and working class whites hate Mexicans because Mexicans take their jobs. If there are jobs, there are people who will do it because every country has a native working poor population. Even here in the US.

Do you realize that most EU criminals that the UK can't deport under EU laws are Muslims? From places like Belgium and France?? They can't even deport Pakis back to Pakistan because EU laws override their own laws.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3558603/Freed-walk-streets-1-000-European-criminals-including-rapists-drugs-dealers-deported-released-prison.html

If you think the UK only benefits from the EU and it is countries like your that lose brains and labor to them then you wouldn't be so concerned about them leaving the EU. Brits contributes more to the EU than they take back and they have the right to decide whether or not to stay. You can't go into every Brexit thread and call them stupid when you don't even live there.
>>
>>72539185
>Who wants to wipe old asses for below minimum wage paychecks?
>Natives,no
>Lithuanians,yes

Hence we stop taking them in so businesses raise wages, it's pretty simple.

>Which czech or spanish citizen was guilty of killing,raping,grooming,kidnapping lately?

None, I was thinking more of the Romanian gangs in London.

>So,non-EU migrants are
>- more fertile
>- growing
>- on benefits,creating pressure on government institutions (like NHS ,etc)
>- criminal
>- can't be assimilated
>- lower IQ
>- favored over poor british
>- making their own neighbourhoods and taking over cities

So EU-immigrants are:
-Growing
-On benefits
-Creating pressure on government institutions
-Criminal
-Not assimilating
-Lower IQ
-Favoured over poor British

>You want less poles but keep all the pakis?

Nope, I want less of both. They're both scum, just not on equal levels.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.