[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He removes all comments from his channel that disagree with him,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: StefanMolyneux.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
He removes all comments from his channel that disagree with him, giving everyone the illusion that he has 100% approval rate, but his viewers claim they are "smart." This is almost as culty as some huckster trying to sell some made up thing called Defooing.
>>
>>72526817

Didn't he once forgot to log out of his main account and pretended to be some teenage girl who agrees with him(self)?
>>
>>72526897
I remember that screenshot.
>>
>>72526963
Did someone say shot? Do you want him to get shot?!
>>
File: just memeux.jpg (671 KB, 1402x757) Image search: [Google]
just memeux.jpg
671 KB, 1402x757
has he lost it?
>>
>>72527058
not an argument
>>
>>72526897
>>72526963
That was him reposting a comment made somewhere else, Trump does the same thing on his twitter.

So no, he didn't forget to log out of his account.
>>
>>72526817
Not an argument
>>
>>72526817
NOT
>>
>>72527483
But the best comment he ever reposted was "Stef, if you're a Jew, then you're the only Jew I genuinely like."
>>
>>72527537
>Not a single one of the replies were arguments

Checkmate.
>>
>>72526817
>A FUCKING RAINBOW
>>
>>72526817
I have a theory that the more backwoods a country is, the weirder the flag. This thread didn't disappoint.
>>
>>72527537
It'd be great if he just started doing this regularly, commenting on himself, and spinning it as positive reinforcement.
>>
>>72527767
damn rare proxy
>>
He's a cult leader, that darknet episode just propelled this stupid fuck into relevancy, I wish they'd never aired it. Nobody would have ever known who he was otherwise.
>>
File: VByZsqQ.jpg (61 KB, 498x513) Image search: [Google]
VByZsqQ.jpg
61 KB, 498x513
>>72526817

Stefan is definitely one of youtube's (/pol/'s) biggest cult-leader.
He's not dumb far from it, the way he talks his gesture, how devoted his fans are, he controls them pretty good to the point that they donate to him and part take in the stefan-fun-cool-aid-hour.

I personally find his arguments quite insightful but you have to take everything what he says with a grain of salt
>>
File: 19erokqfstuskjpg.jpg (63 KB, 800x516) Image search: [Google]
19erokqfstuskjpg.jpg
63 KB, 800x516
>>72528077
I'm prepared
>>
>>72527537
>1 Month ago
Why wouldn't he delete that within hours. Surely someone told him about it. Maybe it was a PM or phone call and he didn't put quotes idk.
>>
>>72527525
your an idiot, but we already knew that.
The meme, is pointing out when someone makes an assertion (a claim lacking either evidence or a logical chain from premise to conclusion) rather than an argument,

It's not just randomly saying not an argument to things you disagree with, it's attempting to point out that most people do not even know what an argument is, let alone do they know a good argument from a bad one.

Thanks for being a perfect example of exactly what the not an argument meme, is attempting to call attention to, people who lack the ability to think, but like to pretend they can.

Again, thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: 1461973174317.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1461973174317.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>72527537
god damn it
>>
>>72528077
I agree with things he says sometimes, but I'm turned off by his blatant insecurity with the comments thing. He seems like he's more interested in profit and business management following the Alex Jones blueprint but for the more intellectual (wannabe) crowd.
>>
>>72528477
Not an argument
>>
who is this egghead
>>
File: anti-molyneux shills.png (73 KB, 921x518) Image search: [Google]
anti-molyneux shills.png
73 KB, 921x518
>>72527537
You can see the original comment further down the page. You people are so intensely fucking dishonest that you really need to be thrown out of helicopters.
>>
>>72526817
>emoves all comments from his channel that disagree with him, giving everyone the illusion that he has 100% approval rate
He has a pretty high percentage of thumbs up. Maybe you just failed to produce an argument.
>>
This is quite literally, not an argument
>>
>>72528604

if you can see through the stefan-fun-cool-aid-hour and his behavior to makes his viewer uncomfortable with his "i help people, YOU DON'T SEE IT but they always come with letters,emails and phonecalls how i helped them money please or you're a parasite.

Of cause he thinks business first, and when his image of this intelligent and good-hearted guy gets destroyed, he will no longer receive them sweet cult bucks
>>
>>72528950
hello Stefan
>>
30 posts, not a single argument yet.
>>
>>72527537

You actually don't need the screenshot: it's still there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U
>>
>>72526817
I enjoy his videos even if I don't always agree with him. He makes good content and does it from a unique perspective.
>>
File: Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.png (628 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.png
628 KB, 1280x715
>>72529128
>hello Stefan

I know his anti-Muslim videos trigger you, but maybe if you loosen that turban a bit you'll notice I'm American, not Canadian.
>>
>>72526817
didn't Thunderfoot completely destroy this nerd?
>>
when I listen to memeux I never have the feeling he actually digs deep and he is just pushing his narrative. I rather listen to tl;dr.
>>
File: Capture.png (958 KB, 1288x874) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
958 KB, 1288x874
>>72529337
I know it was a repost from Lajune whatever
but it is still rediculous to promote some comments
and delete others

where's freemarket non-coersion principle if you preach one?
>>
[spoiler]Just testing. Don't mind wittle ol' me![/spoiler]
>>
Women who choose the assholes will fucking end this race. They will fucking end this human race if we don't start holding them a-fucking-countable. Women who choose assholes guarantee child abuse. Women who choose assholes guarantee criminality. Sociopathy. Politicians. All the cold-hearted jerks who run the world came out of the vaginas of women who married assholes, and I don't know how to make the world a better place without holding women accountable for choosing assholes! Your dad was an asshole because your mother chose him, because it works on so many women! If "asshole" wasn't a great reproductive strategy, it would have been gone long ago. Women keep that black bastard flame alive. They cup their hands around it. They protect it with their bodies. They keep the evil of the species going by continually choosing these guys! If being an asshole didn't get women there would be no assholes left! If women chose nice guys over assholes, we would have a glorious and peaceful world in one generation. Women determine the personality traits of the men because women choose who to have sex with and who to have children with and who to expose those children to. I get that you're angry at your dad and you have every reason to be angry at your dad. Your dad is who he is fundamentally because your mother was willing to fuck him and have you. Willing and eager to fuck the monster. Stop fucking monsters - we get a great world. Keep fucking monsters - we get catastrophes, we get war, we get nuclear weapons, we get national debts, we get incarcerations and prison guards and all the other florid assholes who rule the world. Women worship at the feet of the devil and wonder why the world is evil.

>why would you even listen to such a crazy bastard?
>>
>>72529680

Well, he could say the comments section is of his property (with YouTube agreeing to give him the space and control over that property), and thus he's exercising control of his property.
>>
>>72526817
Fuck off culty.
>>
>>72529422

He did and gave him another asshole into which to shit out of.

Still didn't stop people from even considering that he may just be a pseudo-intellectual on many subjects and likes to circle jerk himself.
>>
File: 1433367544383.gif (2 MB, 265x235) Image search: [Google]
1433367544383.gif
2 MB, 265x235
>>72526817
So untrue, He gets loads of comments against his position on things like single mothers, atheism and also stateism. Thunderf00t who I love normally was shit posting about "If you don't like government go to Somali. Massive Straw man.

>he fell for the Molyneux is a cult leader meme
>>
File: 582263-petermolyneux.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
582263-petermolyneux.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>tfw kids will only know a cult-version of Molyneux
>>
>>72530210
He also consistently invites them to defend their arguments. Haven't seen those videos yet, if they're even there.
>>
>>72529654

I don't consider their content all that similar apart from general topics
>>
>>72529899
nice one, but you can see the comment section as a market and as a platform for exchanging of ideas and adverts for different causes.
Stef acts as a governing body and control freak
>not what he preaches
>>
>>72530395
He fast tracks people who disagree on his call show.

I loved the single mother stuff. He predicts their whole childhood and why they ended up single.
>>
>>72529422
>my e-celeb owned ur e-celeb!
>>
>>72530423
maybe. but memeux uses facts to pus a narrative. he hasn't any scientific rigour or cares about anything that doesnt further his point. that makes his content really shallow
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.