[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled was Hillsborough caused by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
now that the dust has settled
was Hillsborough caused by the police or the fans?
>>
Let me get in my time machine and go on a wild adventure first.
>>
File: 1459014251114-0.jpg (150 KB, 464x428) Image search: [Google]
1459014251114-0.jpg
150 KB, 464x428
>hundreds of scousers being crushed to death

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>72522160
it was only 96 m8 sorry to diisappoint
>>
General human incompetence from all around.
>>
>>72523008
all they wanted to do was catch a football game
>>
>>72521894
Oh vey another it's like another hillsborough"

- second generation hillsborough survivor.
>>
File: ronaldo_jews.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo_jews.gif
763 KB, 500x275
>>72521894
caused by the woeful standard of the EPL
>>
And this is why I don't like Football.

The players are pussies that get wheeled off the pitch on stretchers when they pull a hamstring and the supporters are rowdy cunts who chimp out at the smallest thing.
>>
Is this basically the Liverpudlian holocaust? I've asked three of them about it and they talk about it like it was the most tragic event of their lives.
>>
>>72523914
>>72524205
kek, I guess that makes the police like ss guards
>>
>>72524205
That's the thing with Scousers - if it's not that then it'll be something else.

They are always the victim, after all.
>>
The police obviously had some failings but the fact is if there weren't so many fans trying to get in without tickets then there wouldn't have been an issue in the first place
>>
>>72521894

Let's put it this way; if 1,000 head of cattle drown in a lake, do you blame the cows or the ranch hands?

>they even called them "pens"
>>
File: 1305637456544.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1305637456544.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
>>72524205
It's a huge Scouser thing, literally their holocaust. "Remember the 96" is said in Scouseland about on par with "Remember the 6 million, the 7 million that died".

Just like how whites must have guilt over the Jews that died, every other English football team must pay their respects and condolences to the 96 Scousers that lost their lives just watching a football game.

They will never shut the fuck up about it, even years from now it will still be a thing they say "ey ey fuchhhhken calm down laaa calm down me da wahhhz at hillsborough!". Also just like Jews they venomously have pushed for years to "punish" those responsible for their own stupidity. Because most of all, Scousers are never at fault, it's always someone else and they have been persecuted for all time.
>>
>>72521894

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster
>>
>>72521894

It's nothing. They keep banging on about it like it was this great tragedy. But I don't see how 96 scouser hooligans being crushed to death is anything of the sort, it's rather a cause to celebrate.
>>
>>72521894
SPORTS DIRECT DOT COM
UKS NUMBER ONE

DOOTDOOTDOOT
>>
I support Sheffield Wednesday and I spoke to a woman who was working in the pub at Leppings Lane (the away end pub where all the scouse fucks were drinking), they were all drunk and many went into the stadium without tickets making it WAY more crowded than it should have been.

It was definitely caused by drunk Liverpudlians.
>>
>>72524741

Remember the 96 anon ok, think how horrible it must have been for the families of all the 960 people who were violently crushed. The police have blood on their hands for sure they should have let them go and because of there incompetence literally 9600 people would die.
>>
Retarded fans innappropriately controlled by police, police claim it's just retarded fans' faults despite vast knowledge of proper crowd controlling and crowd mentalities.
Nothing of value was lost, and allowing dissent has weakened the profile of the police.
Solution? turn Liverpool into glass.
>>
>>72521894
Always the victim - never their fault.
>>
>>72524808
Also, this.
>>
>>72524087
It was an FA Cup semi m8...
>>
>>72524808
you get what you give I suppose
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.