[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I need your help. In about a week or so, I have to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: trump&cruz.jpg (34 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump&cruz.jpg
34 KB, 460x259
/pol/ I need your help.

In about a week or so, I have to go to a family reunion, and if there's one thing my family likes more than getting married at 19, it's talking politics.

Basically, I'm one of two Trump supporters in my entire family. Everyone else is for Cruz, with a few Kasich supporters here and there.

My father and grandfather talk politics the most. My dad wants Cruz and my grandfather hates them all.

How can I defend myself from the inevitable wave of Rato's and protect Mr. Trump's good name?
>>
>>72518201

I like how you try to pretend that your backwards family drags you unwillingly into political discussions while you ask a Bavarian indoor tanning forum for ammunition ahead of time.
>>
uh
pretend you have important business so you cant join them?
>>
>>72518201
What if you dont have a cute gf by the time you reach 19? Will they provide you a lonely qt3.14 20yo cousin?
>>
>>72518201
Do your own homework. Fuck off with your inbred Hillbillie family. Reported Saged. Asshole thread.
>>
>>72518321
You joke, but similar things happened two generations ago. My family's pretty fucked.

>>72518275
Hey, it's good stuff to have in general. I assume you know what happens to MAGA's in college
>>
>>72518366
The only asshole here is the sphincter flag you got, poo-poster
>>
File: eat! eat! eat! eat!.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
eat! eat! eat! eat!.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
eat! eat! eat! eat!
>>
Rhoden their asses.
>>
>>72518464
You can reach the Pragmatic approach.

Use rethoric to totally kill them, stand up and say.

Can we all agree here we are Republicans?
>yeah
Uncle, dad, granpa how many election cycles have you vote for the Republican party?
>many, whats your point anon?
Statistically Trump has added 2 million more voters to the Republican party, not only that but he appeals to the youth too, can we agree?
>he is not a real conservative, boooh
So hey, we should point out what are the main differences between their policies, as both are similar and even Trump is more rough on immigration and home production.
>he is a lyer, boooh. Make drumpf again
Ok, tonight we are having dinner. Who farmed that turkey mom? Didnt you brought it for its quality and price? What of the farmer is a dislikeable person? Does that matter when you brought the product?
>no
Then why AT THIS POINT will you still support Cruz if Trump has more chance to win the general elections? I repeat dont you all want the Republican party to win?
>yeah , mericaaaa
But then again why Cruz over Trump if their policies dont differ much? Is it for his persona? Are you choosing our nation future over a persona charisma rather than his PRODUCT?
>i do it for my principles!!!! I dont like him
But its your principles attach to our movement of finally having POTUS with administrative and executive experience to buid a wall and get the god dam jobs back?
>anon has a point
Vote for Trump he is not the hero we deserve but the heroe we need
>claps claps claps

Profit???? Wet cousin meat
>>
File: 1460266970176.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1460266970176.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>72518514
He's gonna run out of room. Pretty soon he'll have to start shoving hotdogs up his ass.
>>
File: 1461908180405.jpg (262 KB, 692x526) Image search: [Google]
1461908180405.jpg
262 KB, 692x526
>>72519551
Careful, anon. Wet cousin meat is how you get a pelican neck like Cruz.
>>
>>72519872
Kek
>>
>>72518201
who cares, cruz cant get the nomination
theyll be forced to vote trump anyway
>>
File: 1461988945059.jpg (86 KB, 1024x642) Image search: [Google]
1461988945059.jpg
86 KB, 1024x642
Well you could start by humbly mentioning that Cruz has already been mathematically disqualified from getting the nomination.
And if he did get it, it would be completely against American democracy, and would be handing the general election over to Hillary, cause no one would trust the GOP again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.