[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fabled Nazi Gold Train in Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: gold-09.jpg (860 KB, 2116x1508) Image search: [Google]
gold-09.jpg
860 KB, 2116x1508
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/16/world/europe/hopes-dashed-again-in-hunt-for-fabled-nazi-gold-train-in-poland.html
Latest news from last year.
So...
That's it? Just keep walking folks, nothing to see here?
>>
Where's the fabled Gaddafi Gold? What about the fabled Germany's Gold?

Nothing to see there, either. Silly muh shiny rocks conspiritards.
>>
>>72516333
So where is it, o sneery one?
>>
>>72516000
If they found it the jews will probably start saying its theirs
>>
>>72516556
Nobody is allowed to know that. It would ruin the game.
>>
>>72516000
>implying the swiss dont have it already
>>
>>72516629

Don't you know that the Germans melted the Jews down and turned them into gold?!? It was horrific.

If they have the ability to turn people into lampshades, surely they have the will and the tecnology to turn people into gold!

Haven't you seen the giant furnaces of Auschwitz? Where do you think all the ashes went?
>>
missing gold is pretty cool
>>
>>72516768
I know for a fact that Hitler and Mengele themselvs turned their skin into kites with swastikas drawn on them. And that their spines were made into lamp posts in the death camps.
>>
>>72516000
>the nazi gold train wasn't real

>the money that they were planning to steal isn't there

OY VEY IT'S LIKE THE SHOAH IS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN WE DEMAND REPARATIONS FOR THIS NEW ANTISEMITIC ATROCITY
ITS THE SAME AS SNATCHING THE GOLD FROM OUR CHILDRENS MOUTHS FOR G-D'S SAKES
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>72516000
>>
File: image.jpg (586 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586 KB, 968x1296
>>72516000
The way I understand it, the people who searched for the train were legally obligated to inform the government about the possibility, otherwise they would be arrested for money laundering or tax evasion or something.
As soon as the government found out, they blew it up in the media and bashed into everyone's heads that a 50% finder's fee tax was too low and should be 100% instead, and that the gold belongs to the government anyway but they need your help to find it.
Ever since then, the treasure hungers went silent. They either decided that even if they find the train it won't be worth shit because they'll have to pay ~100% tax or they did find it and are silently moving the gold to Switzerland. I hope the latter, our governments have always been belarus-tier corrupt police state totalitarian scumbags regardless of how shiny our golden cage is compared to the east.
>>
>>72517627
so pretty much like every single government after the cold war
>>
File: weareheretoliberate.jpg (86 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
weareheretoliberate.jpg
86 KB, 960x672
>>72516333
>>72516556
Hmmm...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.