[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't Obama predicted to be assassinated by a racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: shitnigga.png (109 KB, 303x333) Image search: [Google]
shitnigga.png
109 KB, 303x333
Mr.Obama is still with us of course. So it was fear mongering.

It's strange, Bush jr had shoes thrown at him, Bill Clinton had some dude shoot at the whitehouse, Regan was shot. Trump gets rushed by a twitter attenion whore.

In the 60's, somebody aimed to clean house, and did. Or these days, crazies shoot up other places.

What gives? what's your theory?
>>
>>72513684
Motherfucker his term isn't up yet fucking patience son of a bitch

Something has to give
>>
>>72513684
iirc someone fired shots at the white house during the start of the second term. Couple dudes hopped the fence of the white house aswell.
>>
>>72513731
Yeah, he got reelected though, and already been kickin it in the whitehouse for seven years. Why assassinate him now? So he doesn't pardon hillary?

I think Mr.Obama is safe.
>>
>>72513684
I was just thinking of this the other day.

Everyone had such a giant frenzy over Obama going to be killed by "Racists" and "Radical militias" but, as you noted, barely anyone has attempted anything.

They've caught idiots who made threats and had shit like pipebombs in their house, but, no one has made any serious attempts.

I'd say security has improved, but, there's been people just wandering onto the White House grounds without invitations who get pictures taken with lots of important people, showing that either, it's still shit as before and people just haven't attempted anything, or they're just pretending that it's weak hoping to bait some idiot to try so they can crucify them as a martyr into enacting gun control or some shit.

It really is amazing no one has attempted and realistically been a threat.

If anything, it shows America isn't as "Radical" and "Racist" and "Gun toting violent" as they try and make us to be.
>>
>>72513861
To allow the transformation into the son of perdition, Satan in the flesh, after an assassination attempt while everyone is freaking out about a race war/false flag/natural disaster
>>
File: 1460648547518.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460648547518.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>72514043
I'm not sure, if we accept that most people are nonviolent, then assassination attempts should be rare. Shootings should be rarer too, but those are either gang bs which has nothing directly to do with politics or spree killings by a nutter. There's little inclination to murder, so I guess it's no surprise.
>>
>>72514137
Revelation?

Why would christians want to let the jews back in the first place? and how is Mr. O the anti-christ? He's a shit president, can't even play the saxophone.
>>
>>72514788
Well, assassination attempts and shootings/murders ARE rare.

However, even when it's rare, it's almost unheard of to be nonexistent. The most powerful, and arguably the most polarizing leader of the most powerful nation has had minimal attempts on his life. The same person threatening to fuck us with the TPP, has shown a great disregard for the foundation of our nation by trying to strike out Constitutional rights, hasn't had some "Militia anti-government nut" come after him.

Especially when mass shootings are "On the rise" as they try to make it out to be. So what is it, is America violent, racist, with a gun problem, or is it more docile than ever before?

IT's clear that something is wrong, either with the statistics or with the narrative. We're safer now than 1994, but people are afraid of letting their kids play outside because of the rise of gun violence, even though 1994 was the peak of murders and have declined greatly since.

Or, a thought that just occurred and makes me sick to think about, are we just more apathetic?
Are we hollow? Do we just not care anymore? Is no one passionate enough to even try?
>>
File: 1459579461659.jpg (43 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1459579461659.jpg
43 KB, 960x719
>>72515200
>are we just more apathetic?
that might be it.

>Is no one passionate enough to even try?
Apparently racism isn't a strong enough motivator. The left should be really pleased. But they wont be, because it fucks with their narrative.
>>
>>72515734
Pardon the shitty logos and low quality, couldn't find a better version of this quote that I've seen around /pol/.

I think it might be we've hit a state of worldly depression, that hits in cycles.

We have many things people use to get in arms about, such as raging barbarians in the middle east, nuclear threats from Asia, extreme corruption from or own governments, the largest invasion we've seen in the world, and so much more, but, we just don't care.

I think that's how the world felt after WW1, it simply didn't care. It was bad, wars even, like the German Revolution of 1918-1919, but people were depressed, there was nothing.

Then the communists came along and started fucking shit up and it gave rise to people who made the world feel again. The greatest period in our history started after Hitler rose to power, even if we destroyed him, he still made us feel again.

Will we have someone rise to make us feel again? To restore hope and make us willing to fight?

I believe so.
>>
>>72516358
Oh, forgot to add,

That quote, for how depressing it should be, really gives me hope. Seeing how desolate he was, the absolute darkness he was left in should make it simply that, depressing, but we know what came after, and how greatly it caused the world to change and advance, how it went from a sickening quagmire to an absolute frenzy of advancement and pride, all because of him and a few others daring to move forward.

It really gets me through the day, seeing that quote.
>>
File: 1461921919940.jpg (101 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
1461921919940.jpg
101 KB, 534x460
>>72515200
Different generation too. Videogames over real guns, different citizenship curriculum. higher tax rates, economic downturn, social safety net.

I bet neetbucks are a decent deterrent to doing something.

>>72516358
Yeah, those cycles are 80 years, 4 generations right? Millenials == greatest generation, Silents == gen Z, boomers aren't born yet

If that's the case, we'll still be fighting communism. Just like our grandparents.

Trump's a call to action, no doubt.
>>
>>72513684
Anyone who has enough intelligence to take out one of the most well protected targets on the planet AND the motivation to do so realizes how much it would set his ideology back.
>>72513731
ESPECIALLY now when it's clear he is a failed president.
>>
>>72513684
Turned out gun toting rednecks are cowards, more at 11
>>
File: Lee_Harvey_Oswald-USMC.jpg (57 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Harvey_Oswald-USMC.jpg
57 KB, 500x600
>>72516825
That's the country we need, one where every president gets shot by gun toting rednecks and marines.
>>
>>72516719

I don't know the legitimacy of the theory, but, I've heard about "Arousal addiction" which stems from an over abundance of things to catch our interest. Too many stimulants to choose from. It makes our brain resist sameness and constantly seek newness, change, difference. An entry I found on it,
"They are "arousal addictions," where the attraction is in the novelty, the variety or the surprise factor of the content. Sameness is soon habituated; newness heightens excitement. In traditional drug arousal, conversely, addicts want more of the same cocaine or heroin or favorite food."

I could see this starting around the time television began, and to a lesser extent, radio.

With so much access to so many things, it feels like we just can't focus long enough to achieve anything either. Even massive attacks, Paris, or even here in San Bernadino, are over within a week.

Think it has anything to do with it? Could it be making us quicker to the depressed state? Will it hinder our ability to escape it?
>>
>>72516955
Well, Papa Bush hasn't run the CIA in almost 20 years.
>>
No reason to make him a martyr for the progressive cause.

Easier to point and laugh at him for the next 30-40 years like Jimmy Carter.
>>
File: 1460662225442.png (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460662225442.png
10 KB, 640x480
>>72516769
and drapetomania was the infection of slaves to try and escape.

Have you listened to Mr. Obama speak for an extended period, like the State of the Union? He's boring and it's stupid. Really stupid.

I believe people can focus if they need to, want to. If anything it's a symptom of society being boring or how hollow a lot of stuff is. Like, of course nothing is worth paying much attention to, because it's not. Maybe that's entirely right under the circumstances.
>>
File: 1458716353322.jpg (58 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1458716353322.jpg
58 KB, 550x550
>>72517660
for
>>72517055
>>
>>72517660
Huh.

I sincerely hope so. I hope one day we have something to cheer and rally around. Something to lead, something worth committing action for.

Though, it's not enough to just hope, let's get out and make action, let's hope that the pride and sense of identity present in the Trump generals infects us all to make this world great again.
>>
File: 1460481555188.jpg (50 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
1460481555188.jpg
50 KB, 345x500
>>72518254
Just some thoughts, maybe useful adivce for being the next greatest generation.

I take action as an individual. I'm pretty good at redpilling on specfic topics 1on1.
I make money working in the private sector, doing the most valuable work I could be doing for my employer.
I'm building toward mastery of women. I want to be really fucking good at wooing the opposite sex.

I personally find these valuable, and maybe they'll help me out in the long run. Maybe they'll help everyone out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.