[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Question::
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: enlightened deer.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enlightened deer.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1080
Why the fuck should one give a fuck about race in the 21st century?

Why should I care about the white race?

Why should I care about it's survival?

It doesn't matter for the average man.

Why is /pol/ so vehemently anti-individualist?
>>
>>72513521
You shoudn't
But if you don't, why are you even here then?
>>
>Why the fuck should one give a fuck about race in the 21st century?

Because everyone else is still living in the 19th century a does give a fuck about race and are loyal only to theirs.

White supremacists won't kill you if you're white. Arab supremacists, black supremacists, chinese supremacists etc however.....
>>
>>72513521
Because white man's race trait is that he's smarter and meaner than the other races.
Black man's race trait is that he's bigger than the other races.
Arab's race trait is that he multiplies like insects.

Since smarts is pretty much directly responsible for advancing civilization, replacing whites with these other two would inevitably halt the human species, eventually causing it to fall back to petty tribalism. The only saving grace would be the Asians, but they bury their heads in the sand.
>>
File: accomplishment.jpg (542 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
accomplishment.jpg
542 KB, 1200x967
because there are differences between races

Even with already established technology some races can't mimic the functions and have working infrastructure, ie South Africa or most African countries in general

Not to mention replacing most innovative and ingenious race with the worst of us will inevitably ruin this planet because they're not going to answer big problems such as overpopulation problems or global warming without destroying themselves in process, ie lack of food means war without new and better innovations, and they already have means to eradicate most of the human population in the world.
>>
File: (you).jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>72513521
>>
Being a minority sucks, and worse if amongst less magnanimous and less intelligent meaner races with a chip on their shoulder and an axe to grind.

Your race is your home
>>
I have no idea

I was discriminated for my race by niggers

and for my ethnicity by whites

so I just say fuck niggers and crackers.
>>
>>72514067
What's your race?
>>
>>72513521
to put in a way you can understand: individuals are weaker than collectives

you can choose to fragment your society and become individuals but you will only be conquered enslaved and replaced by a collective that will work together against the fragmented remains of your own collective
>>
>>72513521
>it's
lrn2english, you racist.

>>72514107
>muh intel quota
>>
>>72513855
99% garbage
>>
>>72513521
Wait 10-20 years. Then come back and say the same thing.

Also because I care about the world my children grow up in.
>>
>>72513521
You need to be overly fixated on it so that you'll listen to the controlled opposition extremists and stay irrelevant
>>
>>72513521
>Why the fuck should one give a fuck about race in the 21st century?
Because yours is going extinct.
>Why should I care about the white race?
Because they're the biggest contributors to the advancement of mankind, the only ones who came close were the chinese/far eastern men.
>Why should I care about it's survival?
If you don't give a fuck about mankind in general then I guess you have no reason.
>It doesn't matter for the average man.
True, unless you've got children in wich case you have an interest in their future.
>>
>>72513521
This pic is France today.

Be honest, what was your first though when you saw it?
>>
File: bf4 2015-02-15 13-14-25-45.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bf4 2015-02-15 13-14-25-45.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Are White people with brown eyes/hair even white?
Are Slavs White?

What is white in your opinion only Blonde Hair with blue and or greens eyes?
>>
>>72514146
This is true, but should be balanced by: collectives are stupid and less adaptable than individuals. A trillion microbes has a trillion chances to be resistant to a toxin, and can evolve per unit mass a trillion times faster than a single eukayote of the same mass
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 388x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 388x487
>>72513521
You have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
File: ebin.jpg (39 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
39 KB, 400x297
There is only one thing worth caring about.

The liberation of the proletariat.
>>
>>72514146
Fucking this! Why did we evolve to be social in the first place? Because it's more effective than being alone. If they have a collective idea (Islam), it's something they subscribe to, a banner to fight under. Individualism doesn't provide anything like that. Why should we still oppose Islam then? Because it's followers are much less intelligent and industrious than the 'white man' and much more tribalistic. If they get their way, it won't be some Islamic utopia, it will collapse under it's own weight as these low IQ savages can't work innovative ways to sustain the stability, it is a sure way to get war for resources pretty much everywhere as they get more and more scarce with the ammount of hungry humans compared to the lack of technology to produce and refine more resources.
>>
>>72514763
FUCKING EPICCCC MAN XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg (12 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg
12 KB, 400x334
>>72514790
I only care about my treasure chest, and having a better gun than you.
>>
>>72513521
>It doesn't matter for the average man.
It matters you dingus, because you are the one who is going to pay for it, it is your taxes, and they will just keep increasing, the safety will keep decreasing, and when there will be serious chimpouts, one or the other side will come for you to draft you to fight, even if you don`t give a damn.
Look at the South Africa. White farmers just want to take care of the land, white the president of SA is singing "Kill the farmer" on national TV. I`m not sure you have noticed, but whites are the least racist people in the world.
>>
File: mugabe-laugh.jpg (32 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
mugabe-laugh.jpg
32 KB, 250x301
>>72515112
anglos arent white,

them anglo imperialists colonized the wrong kingdom. is all

And on top of that no one gives a shit about anglos, they deserve their own medicine desu.
>>
>>72513521
Whites dont give a fuck about race. Only the minorities care...

We all try and get by day to day just doing the grind, and every nigger out there complaining about how hard done by they are. Fuck the niggers
>>
>>72515287
With posts like these, how can anyone in the 21st century unironically believe Poles are white?
>>
File: BEADY.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>>72515501
>>
>>72514615
>Bolt cutters
The weeb in me saw two katanas.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.