[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will southpaws get a piece of the SJW pie? WE'RE P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460818460056.png (482 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
1460818460056.png
482 KB, 656x523
When will southpaws get a piece of the SJW pie? WE'RE PEOPLE TOO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness#Social_stigma_and_repression_of_left-handedness
>>
>>72510795
I was just thinking about this for a moment.
I am left-handed, experienced some minor obstacles through this but nothing really noteworthy.
My grandma was also left handed and she was forced to learn writing with her right hand because of reasons.
Obviously you learn about stories how people considered everything "left" to be evil and using your left hand for certain things was just plain wrong, like eating or shaking hands.
Basically in the past people had the right idea about left and right and I feel like this is coming back again in a different form.

Notice how the "left" is ruining our world with their "equality", open borders and anti-white propaganda?
The left is an enemy, the left has always been an enemy and it is an enemy that still proudly carries his name.

I am so disgusted with the political left that I'm considering forcing myself to change handedness.
>>
>>72511581
I completely agree, we are an oppressed minority with no awareness of our issues in larger society
>>
>>72511777
Nice repeating digits of truth. SOUTHPAWS UNITE.

>>72510795
>>72510795
I actually brought this up to a negress tolerance teacher thing I had to sit through in uni, and she was offended that I thought handedness mattered.

I told her she's narrow-minded and to stop ignoring those of us with problems you can't look at someone and see immediately.

She apologized. I was being facetious but didn't say anything to her because I enjoyed having the upper hand. Kek.

Fuck you system, this is not spam at all.
>>
>>72513366

Isn't it funny how those that draw attention to every minor persecution they face are so quick to dismiss others? Saw some redditors before mocking the idea of heightism as petulant whining, despite all the evidence showing how being a short male is as bad for you as being a nigger or faggot. But muh slavery 200 years ago completely negates that.
>>
Growing up lefty had its challenges.

Those right handed pull put desks.
Writing left smears ink all over your hand and it obstructs your view so you can actually see what you write as you write.

A few other things as well that I'm to tired to get into.

I'd love to get in a class action lawsuit and get my reparations
>>
>>72514860

This senpai. I demand affirmative action as compensation for the discrimination I have faced and the smudges I have caused. Countless marks have been lost over handwriting
>>
>>72510795
>tfw masturbate left handed

I WANT MY GOVERNMENT MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72514992
>leftie but masturbate with right

yeah this shit's weird
>>
>>72514860
There are still actually some things I have to deal with that are "problematic".
Like some power tools that seem to be exclusively designed for right-handed people, I had an electric jigsaw for example that required a certain button to be pressed before it could be activated.
Thing is the button sits in the palm of your left hand which makes it incredibly awkward and hard to use almost impossible.
And there are some other tools that even become dangerous if you don't pay enough attention to which hand you use.

Thankfully I never had to deal with those desks.
>>
>>72510795
You right-scum will never know the oppression of right handed scissors and the feeling of cold ink as you smear it with the side of your hand as you take notes.
>>
>>72510795
>Left handers

Should be gassed. If you had been born 40 years ago, and your parents loved you, they would have sent you to a nice Catholic school where the nuns would have beat that devilry out of you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.