[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there north korea flag sighted on /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Was there north korea flag sighted on /pol/?
>>
>>72510491
I see one at least once a week.
>>
File: Nordkorea.gif (358 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
Nordkorea.gif
358 B, 16x11
>>72510491

Kim occasionally browses pol
>>
>>72510491
Dobrý den
>>
>>72510791
Ciekawe czy mogliby rozmawiać my rozmawiać po swojemu i się rozumieć.
>>
>>72510491
I've not seen the Nork-claimant for a while.
I really wish she was real. Making forbidden friends seems cool as fuck.
>>
>>72511551
some anons dissected her posts and came to a conclusion that it just might be real, reasoning was linguistic transfer into engrish
>>
>>72511637
What about asking South Koreans?
I can believe the original Nork we saw years ago ("do good with english somewhat"), but her, I dunno, I'm very, very doubtful it's not some white guy who wishes he was a girl and likes the (You)s.
>>
>>72511828
south koreans have access to world-class education that allows them to attain decent fluency in english

contrast this to a nork non-elite pleb whose education mostly consists of indoctrination and little else, I'm sure you've seen the footage of their "university-level" english classes that go through material we learn at primary education level

unless it's a really convincing roleplayer, I'd say she's the real deal
>>
>>72512132
I mean ask South Koreans to speak to "her" in Korean. I know that the language has a fair amount of differences now due to isolation and linguistic evolution but they would still be able to hold some basic conversation and would be able to use the grammar in a coherent manner.
>>
>>72510791

Dobar dan.
>>
>>72512375
Dzień dobry
>>
>>72510491
Numerous times

We used to have a regular with the NK flag.
People even stopped saying RARE after a while
>>
>>72510791
Dobry. Kak dela moi drug?
>>
>>72510791

Dzien dobry
>>
>>72510791
lojezu, pepiczek! xDxD
>>
>>72512239
I agree, that'd be a good litmus test, after all they still speak more-or-less the same language

>>72512375
dober dan
>>
>>72510791
nazdar vole
>>
>>72512620
O, zmywak!
>>
File: after school.jpg (121 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
after school.jpg
121 KB, 960x640
Only one Nork flag I've seen so far was legit.

And it was a guy from /pol/ who was staying at a hotel in Korea using their internet from his phone.

Yeehaw for hotels.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.