[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump's wall so controversial?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1456549678378.jpg (116 KB, 526x750) Image search: [Google]
1456549678378.jpg
116 KB, 526x750
Wasn't a wall on the southern border a pretty mainstream idea fairly recently?
>>
I have no problem with a wall.
But I'm sure we won't pay a cent of it.
>>
>>72507227
because big corporations want cheap labor they can mistreat, so they donate money to illegal immigrant protestors & groups
>>
>>72507272

Am I right in thinking that this "Mexico will pay for the wall" actually means that the aid the US currently pays to Mexico will instead be used to build the wall?

So Mexico will be indirectly paying for it and have no choice in the matter seeing as they don't control aid from the US government?
>>
>>72507227
As far as I know it's still fairly popular.
>>
>>72507366
Yes I think this is it exactly. This is the first place I've seen this idea in writing so nice though anon
>>
File: 1461901595711.jpg (362 KB, 1600x1075) Image search: [Google]
1461901595711.jpg
362 KB, 1600x1075
>>72507366
Probably.
But I don't get why Americans cry about the Aid to Mexico when The Jews get a lot more.
>>
>>72507272
I find it kinda strange that mexico is not up for helping with the wall

cartels smuggle drugs into my country and then use some of the money to buy guns here in america that they then smuggle back into mexico and use to keep their iron grip on some of your country

it's both our problems
>>
>>72507450

>foreign aid at all

Believe me, if I were in charge of foreign aid nobody would be getting it
>>
>>72507561
You can use all that money for Drug Education programs. A wall will only increase the drug's price.
>>
>>72507396
Among the population it is, but the politicians and media have been screeching for months about "xenophobia" and acting like Trump is crazy even though Bush wanted to build a wall too.
>>
>>72507686
good, maybe then we can confront the issue.
>>
>>72507686
drug education programs are worthless in nigger neighborhoods
like any other kind of education programs

but being dumb if we can time the wall with the spread of legal pot they might just forget about the crack when the blunts are at the corner store
>>
>>72507272
you clearly haven't been paying attenion
>>
We shouldn't build walls. We should build bridges. A bridge from Mexico straight into the ocean.
>>
because puto this land belonged to our people before gringo pilgrims ever arrived. the wall is just a way for racists to keep brown people out of their rightful land
>>
>>72507272
mexico will lose countless billions if trump gets rid of US-Mexico trade deals and stops immigration into the US. and that's assuming you don't get tariffs thrown your way as well.

that's what he means when he says 'mexico will pay'
>>
>>72507272
>>72507366
>>72507448
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
>>
>>72507668
most of it is for bribes anyway
>>
yes

Trump even says many can come back. It's hardly extreme.

But the leftards are literally anti-white and will do anything to increase the non-white population so they get control of everything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.