[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zionist explains "white genocide"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: symbol_flagofisrael.jpg (11 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
symbol_flagofisrael.jpg
11 KB, 250x188
>Why do you want to eliminate the white race

Hello friends, I am a zionist who is pretty active within the community. Throughout out discussions, we have recently been zoning in on the European migrant crisis. I've been told it was orchestrated by a higher up, but that could be heresy. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know why it is that most jews are overjoyed at the thought of an extinct white race(though I do not agree and am somewhat of a black sheep)

>The truth that we are the chosen ones is self evident in how we have been able to subjugate your race.

This is self explanatory. If we were not the chosen ones, why would we be able to subjugate your race over and over(and not even in the literal sense, but in the sense we could get into positions of power)? It stands to reason that the true race would be the most powerful, and this is axiomatic by this fact perfectly.

>You pose a threat to us

Throughout history, the jews have tried to peacefully coexist with the whites. It has become more and more clear, that this is impossible. While whites have almost always been the instigator, we don't blame this on yourselves. Two races at the intellectual level of the Jews and Whites can not coexist at all. This again relates into point one, about how you are easily subjugated and enticed by our methods; making the end goal a lengthy, but doable process.

>How will a world without whites survive?

Our end goal is not "the elimiation of whites" persay, but rather mixed breeds. It is not even the skin color, so much as it is the culture we are trying to annihilate. The culture is deeply rooted in malice for Jews. Knowing this, we act accordingly and the best way to get rid of the culture is to get rid of the defining features(white skin and christianity)
>So where will the last white people live?
We plan to start an initiative to move complacent whites into Israel to perform a eugenics program.
>>
>>72506115
your thread is empty friend
>>
>>72506281
In due time, in due time.
>>
>>72506115
Go die zionist fag i hope iran gets nukes a rids the world of the Israeli scar
>>
>>72506115
Six gorillion mutha fucka
>>
>>72506281
Why you lurking here?
>>
>>72506350
A hard pill to swallow friend. Do you not see how whites are a threat to their own race, as well as all others?
>>
>>72506115
I am deeply saddened that you have fallen into the synagogue of satan friend.

The modern "jews" are merely a nepotist cult of Arabs passing themselves off as the ancient Israelites.

I pray that you will find your way to Christ. He is the only thing that will ever make you truly happy. If you continue to act out of malice in your atheist ritualistic cult of "jews" you will never achieve happiness in this life and salvation in afterlife.
>>
>>72506115
Coming from the tard that still believes in "races" being genetic proof
>>
>>72506115
nice roleplay faggot
>>
>>72506449
Semites on semites is all i see in the middleast you guys are even a bigger threat to each other
>>
>>72506468
It is indeed true that the Jews originated in the middle east - I pray that you learn to coexist with those around you. We will not be expelled again.
>>
>>72506644
The semites are driven out of a toxic ideology; Islam, not a lust for racial purity and subordinates.
>>
File: earth and the merchant.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
earth and the merchant.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
How do you feel about the fact that Israel will both be nuked and overrun by 1 billion arabs as soon as the west stops checking the middle east?

How do you feel about the fact that jews will both burn in this reality and then burn in hell for eternity for what they have done?

Is it worth turning every one against you and basically literally commit collective suicide by world (like people commit suicide by cop) just so you can get a few shekels?

Do Zionist realize that ''gods chosen'' literally means chosen for death or are they to stupid to look at a map, demography, putting 2+2 together and understanding cause and effect?
>>
>>72506861
Israel has a line of defence, we are not worried. We are simply reacting to you, we can not risk an expulsion until Israel is safe.
>>
>>72506115
Come on weedleaf, you expect me to fall for that. How new are you?
6/10 shitpost
>>
File: Walton.png (109 KB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
Walton.png
109 KB, 270x263
>>72506115
What about Muslims? They're naturally immune to your kike tricks of degenerating culture.

Also, the immigratinon crisis may be intensifying to the point you may not be able to contain it.
>>
>>72507118
Friend, I implore you to join us.
>>
>>72507154
Why contain it? S'cool
>>
>>72507154
>Naturally immune
The bad blood between us runs thick, but the Persians have not come close to our intellect for generations

And the crisis will be contained, in fact it is going exactly as is planned.
>>
Why do mods allow shitty kike roleplaying but ban civ threads ?
>>
>>72506115
>canada
>>
>>72506115
>Jews
>Subjugating whites
If we were subjugated, you wouldn't have to hide behind puppets, stage names, and victimhood. Jews are not subtle or classy in victory. Ex. Palestine
Good luck keeping the house of cards up with the Internet around.
>>
>>72507523
All that matters is who pulls the strings, you can hardly say it has been the whites.
>>
>>72506115
>The culture is deeply rooted in malice for Jews

Leaf, the way Bernie has been treated this entire campaign should tell you it has nothing to do with white culture
>>
>>72506115
>Subjugate
>No contribution to the sciences and technology
>Got wrecked not 70 years ago
>Actually subjugated throughout history
>Barely pioneered anything, just infiltrated existing infrastructure
>Yfw the richest and most influential countries on earth are mostly white
>Chosen race
You're just parasites who love money and to spread decadence, you've built nothing
>>
>>72506115
My dick is bigger than yours.
>>
>>72506115
>WE are the chosen ones because muh burning bush

>We have you subjugated
>But we're fucking scared shitless of you

>Tried to live peacefully
>not getting BTFO of areas for trying to screw people at every turn (there's a reason "jew" can be a verb)

>How will a world without whites survive?
>it won't
>>
>>72506115
>I am a zionist
or maybe you are Ahmed roleplaying?
Mmmmh
>>
>>72507702
We have contributed a lot to human knowledge, thank us for the Polio and Bubonic vaccine later as well as the nuclear bomb and e=mc*2
>>
>>72507300
>The bad blood between us runs thick, but the Persians have not come close to our intellect for generations

It's not the issue wether they match you intellectully. The point is they're immune to your culture degenerating tricks and Islamic doctrine itself can't be dilluted to make them good goys (the way Christianity in the West was nullified to the point of having no social relevance anymore).

You'll have sworn enemies in them. For-fucking-ever.
>>
>>72507300
What is the exact end game for refugee crisis, what's the goal?

Iv'e suspected the goal was to foster hatred for muslims in europeans and make them more pro israel
>>
>>72506115
Huh, time to start sending more weapons to Palestine.
>>
>>72507780
no, you used nepotism to take credit for all of these things

thats the reason jews will never be "le master race", they always need to rely on a host to parasite from. its telling that all white people want is to live alone while everyone else desperately wants to live in and off our societies and labor
>>
>>72507780
Congratulations, a handful of "contributions" from non practicing ashkenazi jews (who are very much genetically white)
>>
>>72507895
The rise of the authoritarianism is usually accompanied by civil war. Divide and conquer my friend.

>>72507800
We have managed to survive up to this point with no homeland. We have enough ammunition to hit the entire Middle East as of now, do not underestimate the powers that be.
>>
>>72507995
Take credit for these things? Who are the original inventors then?

>>72507997
Jews in blood, they will always be the descendants of the Israelites.
>>
Where do the good goys go to
Hide away
Hide away
I am a good good Jew who
Needs a little
Company
>>
>>72506115
You can take me to Israel, but I demand a pure Ashkenazi wife.Not one of those dark gross jews.
>>
>>72508117
teams of italians and germans mostly
>>
>>72508141
Hey.

It's weird how this place is almost exclusively neo-nazis. Isn't it?
>>
>>72508218
Einsteins contributions to science are well documented. Freud's to psychology are unprecedented.
>>
File: 1461841929635.png (222 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461841929635.png
222 KB, 1500x1200
>>72507997
Not only that, Einstein wasnt even jewish, he was agnostic, and being ashkenazi, he was essentially white, pic related, not to mention the interbreeding in his family line
So this concept of the "Jewish" race is a bit skewed to me when jews are objectivelly white, specially if you study the migratory patterns of the early caucaosoid, who settled from the fertile crescent and western iran to the levant
>>
>>72508232
Not really. I'm a Jew and come here for the Jew jokes.
>>
>>72508296
freud ruined psychology with degenerate bullshit
>>72508329
most of /pol/ is actually jewish
>>
>>72508317
Ashkenazis are more related to their middle eastern ancestors in Iran than they are to white people.
>>
Utter bullshit
>>
notice how all the smartest jews are the western european ones
>>
>>72508498
You're confusing cause and effect. Europeans became more or less smart because of Jews, not the opposite.
>>
File: THis_Thread.jpg (153 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
THis_Thread.jpg
153 KB, 800x599
>>
>>72508396
Look at the pic I posted rofl, or do the research yourself, burden of proof.
Interesting that the most successful jews ahouls be white eh? Yet you would ruin white superiority by having us mix with mudskins... Ashkenazi specially in the 20th century were basically white, no doubt having other european blood in their family...
This plan of ours is retarded in all honesty, so I fail to see how you can call yourselves superior when the white race clearly is superior. Jealous much?
>>
>>72508715
"plan of yours,"
>>
>>72508567
>russian reading comprehension
>>
>>72508715
http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1040&context=humbiol_preprints
Alright here you are. Most similar to Sephardic jews, which includes the Middle East and Spain.

There is quite a bit of European admixture with some ashkenazi jews.
>>
Why do you morons always fall for these threads? No, zionist elites do not frequent our Mongolian fishing forum
>>
>>72508715
You know what? It is a dumb plan, okay. Time to send in the death sqauds, I'll go post in the /socnat/ thread for help.
>>
>>72508907
>b-b-b-but muh secret club
>>
>>72507582
>Stripped of property, rights, and used as slave labor in Europe everywhere in WWII
>Make US richest and most powerful nation in the world for saving you
>Move to the desert surrounded by Arabs
>haha Dos stupid goys with their peaceful land, wealthy economy and easy lives. Last week we bribedtheir congress $20 million to pass gay marriage dey are our slaves. We're shoahing them for a change
>>
>>72506115
Uh, source?
>>
>>72506281
let the role play continue, this is how frustrated goys work out their stress - conspiracy tales
>>
>>72508892
Sephardi jews are a Jewish ethnic division whose ethnogenesis and emergence as a distinct community of Jews coalesced in the Iberian Peninsula around the start of the 2nd millennium
So basically the closest are western european jews? Thanks for proving my point, I'm sure 1.8 millenia of interbreeding with the local populace of white europeans (same with ashkenazi) did nothing. Which is probably why the most noteworthy jews are the most recent ones, who settled in europe and have considerable european admixture, as opposed to the more racially pure jews who were hated by all, accomplished next to nothing, created no empires and were basically special gypsies.
Just admit to the truth
>>
>This is what Jews believe
You guys are a foreign worker class who married into pharaonic power. Nobody is "chosen" because it's all bullshit you guys made up to feel better about your frail bodies and cripppling hunchback. It's okay, Chaim. Just don't push whitey around too much. He's nice until he isn't.
>>
>>72509262
"Fourth, considering the Ashkenazi Jewish population in relation to other populations, Ashkenazi Jews show the greatest genetic similarity to Sephardi Jews"
>>
File: 1461862524136.jpg (116 KB, 756x553) Image search: [Google]
1461862524136.jpg
116 KB, 756x553
>>72508951
>Deathsquads targetting whites orchestrated by a wildly racially and culturally mix that broadly encompasses 0.06% of the world population.
Come on man, quit your shit and help us rid the world of subhuman filth.
>>
>>72509339
Read my whole post again
>>
>>72509336
>biting this hard
>thinking I'm in any way a religious jew
>>
>>72509443
I'm not denying admixture, but the Ashkenazi DNA if of itself is more closely related to Sephardi than anything else.
>>
>>72509443
The Sephardi jew also encompasses jews from the middle east atleast, according to google. So I may of gotten wrong information there?
>>
>>72509469
I'm just saying. You guys are greedy mutts. You don't have to try to justify it by blaming whitey. You don't feel that is kinda nigger tier.
>tsk, nigga, whitey made me do it, he OPPRESSED me n shit bruh
I give this thread, two thumbs down! No score!
>>
>>72509574
Still doesnt invalidate the their caucasoid ancestry and deep genetic connection with european caucasoids, both of them by proxy. Both settled in europe, and the most prominent jews emerged from european civilizations, cultures, and doubtlessly with european gene? Yoy're aware that european accomplishment still eclipses jewish one, and that, as is evident, those jews closest to europeans were also the ones who accomplished the most? Ring a bell? Can you fathom why?
>>
>>72509695
From semitic mesopotamia at max, but if the ethnogenesis was in Iberia, I find it difficult to believe
>>
Hubris will bring about your failure in the same way it brought about Hitler's failure when he got too obsessed with settling scores with the Soviets to finish the job in a rational manner. Your obsession with destroying whites is going to end the same way in failure because you'll get too fixated on it and take your eye off other problems.

We're already seeing the beginning of this in Europe. You keep pushing whites back, but you're also creating a vacuum for Muslims of all ethnic groups to fill and you can't control them. We could soon have a Muslim Mayor of London and the UK's largest student organisation is now led by an openly Jew-hating Muslim. They're going to fill the gap and they're going to take control of Western states to use their resources against Israel and the Jews and how do you respond to that? You don't have enough firepower and resources to take on Western governments and armies in the control of Muslims who will wipe you out.

I have to applaud how badly your hatred of whites has clouded your judgement. You get rid of us because we're a 'threat' even though we're now mostly passive towards you and have largely abandoned Christianity and it's perennial grudge with the Jews. So what do you go and replace them with? Rabid anti-Semites who're enjoying uncontrollable population growth as a demographic. Jews are going to find themselves in the same position as Leftists and women who shill for pro-migrant stances. You're not going to realise how stupid trying to wipe ALL whites out is until you're staring down the barrel of extermination at the hands of Muslims with Western level wealth and resources.

There's no accounting for whites who decide convert to Islam either to save their race as the late Romans did co-opting Christianity. You set yourself up for an even greater fail if the biggest problem for you is whites and Christianity then what do you do when whites adopt an even more militant and anti-Semitic faith than passive Christianity?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 612x612
>>72506115
Literally didn't read a word.
>>
>>72506115
So you yourself basically turned into genocidal nazis. Congrats the next holocaust in Europe of muslims and jews will be 100% justified.
>>
>>72507029
Your line of defense only exist as long as the us pays for it you moron.
>>
Genocide always seems like a nice idea dude :^) history showed that it always was necessary.
>>
File: HbEG53v.png (188 KB, 1542x867) Image search: [Google]
HbEG53v.png
188 KB, 1542x867
>Jews
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.