[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are single mothers the single biggest scourge on the planet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Are single mothers the single biggest scourge on the planet?
>>
There was some chick on my local news who is a single mother of SEVEN children and one of them got diagnosed with cancer and went on the news begging for money. She looks absolutely trashy with piercings and obvious smoker skin. She complained about possible homelessness and stuff. I hope her kids get taken away so they can at least have a chance at life. Seriously how do you become a single mother of 7 kids under 35 or so years old. Her husband couldn't have died otherwise it would be in the story, and the kids don't exactly all look the same.
>>
File: Single mothers .jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Single mothers .jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>72505855
Definitely. If you want to fuck up an individual mentally, all you have to do is allow them to grow up without a father figure.
>>
>>72505855
Having one kid with some arsewipe or nigger doesn't qualify you as a mother. Having multiple kids with the same man does.
Yes.
>>
>>72506358
http://www.kttc.com/story/31641827/2016/04/04/battling-cancer-to-possible-homelessness-the-story-of-ragan-johnson?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KTTC_TV

Link to article
>>
>>72506437
>let them grow up with a father figure
>let them

Men fuck women, get them pregnant and run off constantly.
>>
>>72506437
This is a shit way of presenting percentages
>>
i just think they're evil.

they bring new life into this world when they're not prepared for it. that new life suffers tremendous.
>>
>>72505855
There used to be a panhandling woman near wear I live who would bring her children along with her.
This methed out wreck would bring her young daughter and son onto the street corner to beg for money. Probably trying to pull sympathy for his chilluns.
They got taken away by CPS. Drug addicted whore still panhandles like it never happened. We call her "It"
>>
>>72507190
>Men fuck women, get them pregnant and run off constantly.
niggers
>>
Nothing wrong with single mothers inherently. When they switch from alpha to beta for $$$ though, they suck
>>
>>72506437
>39% with mothers, 4% with fathers
So how many are there single fathers, compared to single mothers?
>>
>>72507271
Evil beyond what human words can convey.
>>
>>72506437
>43% of prison inmates grew up in a single-parent household
So 57% come from families with two parents? So two parents are worse?
>>
>>72505855
Stop focusing on the symptons. End the root of the problem and you won't have single mothers anymore.
>>
>>72507982
.not knowing that there a less single moms than stable households and thus it is odd to see so many of those kids, who grew up with single moms. To end up in prison.
>>
>>72505855
Only in America because USA supports single moms.

In Poland single mom is fucked so they do not divorce that often like in USA.

Also we don't have niggers.
>>
Why do people bring up niggers so much when concerning single moms?
Every single woman here that I know is a single mom is one because either:
A. She left the guy because shes a whore and either cheated on him or just wanted to go jump from cock to cock again.
B. She is an irresponsible cunt who married a guy she knew would be a bad father but "thought he would change".
>>
File: 4984631.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4984631.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>72509173
72% of blacks are raised in single mother households. If you see a black, he was probably raised by a single mother. That's why, you dumb faggot.

SEVENTY TWO
E
V
E
N
T
Y

T
W
O
>>
File: 1452528590659.png (9 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1452528590659.png
9 KB, 426x364
>>72505855

Really depends on the values, and willful strength of the woman.

I turned out alright, I'm posting here aren't I?
>>
>>72505855
yes
>>
>>72511806
Have you ever seen a sheboon? Most of them are more masculine and animalistic than the majority of white western males. I don't blame niggers for running away from them.
>>
>>72505855
>womans job is family
>cant hold to a man, but still makes kids
>you had one job

Yes, single mothers are failure. They pick wrong kind of men to make a family, and then fails to keep the men.
>>
>>72505855
As the son of a single mom who has dodged a lot of bullets that this statistically brings, I can tell you: it sucks.
>>
>>72507190
Maybe, but the judicial system is also really biased and give custody off childrens to the woman almost all the time
>>
>>72507190
You're saying that as if the woman does not have a choice who she spreads her legs for.
>>
Single mothers only raise criminals, sluts or weirdos.
>>
>>72515756
This is more true than I would like to admit. One of the most accurate red flags for me when dating is always whether or not she grew up in a single parent home. I find that out asap. Two women alone in a home trying to raise each other...they always turn out extra crazy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.