[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black children hate themselves https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: black.png (525 KB, 670x530) Image search: [Google]
black.png
525 KB, 670x530
black children hate themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
>>
ayy lmao, even blacks would rather be away from their own kind
>>
>>72501665
KEK
E
K
>>
Could this explain the crime rate of black people? A lingering self hatred and jealousy?
>>
>>72501665
Explains the disproportionate amount of black on black crime.
>>
Black mothers tend to discriminate against their own children if their hair is too 'nappy'.

Niggers are self-aware and sentient enough to recognize their own low worth, even if they can't do much about it
>>
>>72501665
Well, at least they can think critically before the liberals brainwash them.
>>
>>72501665
They learn so quick :^)
>>
>>72502502

You think?
>>
>>72502847

Personally, yes. Its one of my theories. A sort of self-fulfilling prophecy. If racism is innate then blacks should be just as racist against themselves as whites are racist against them. People dislike blacks largely because they are aesthetically inferior in the minds of the majority of the human race.
>>
>>72501665
Comments on the video made me wanna kill myself.
>>
>>72501665
That message at the end of the video was a clever tough: Please disregard the data even though it is the same across racial groups to think about your 'feelings' of the American black and how everyone hates them.
>>
>>72501665
this is sad
also i think part of this is they are trying to please the person asking the question
he asserted that one of the dolls was bad
>>
They're taught from everybody around them that they're ugly and worth less, no wonder they think this. Is this really a surprise?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.