[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Into Space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12
File: aC2AfGa.gif (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
aC2AfGa.gif
3 MB, 500x282
The United States should tax all religious institutions 100% and put all the money into a kick-ass space program. People call space exploration a boondoggle but they throw money at unsubstantiated non-sense. Considering these "Churches" want the best for mankind they should have no issue in putting all of their funds towards that very cause. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't.
>>
File: 1458428321755.png (287 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
1458428321755.png
287 KB, 680x962
>>
>>72501565
I agree, and I'm Australian!
>>
>>72501628
Especially if you seize all of their assets. Churches, cars, gold, and buildings can be liquidated and funneled directly into space elevators and orbital shipyards. In 10 years we would have a ship that could make the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.
>>
>>72501565
Go land on the moon, tell us when you're done with that, and then the space nation will listen to your stupid fucking ideas.
>>
File: gooooose.jpg (12 KB, 236x332) Image search: [Google]
gooooose.jpg
12 KB, 236x332
>>72501785
>>
>>72501915
How's it feel that the commies are gonna have base on the moon within 10 years. You are literally going to be the first nation to ever be cucked...IN SPAAAAACE.
>>
File: image.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>72502063
Feels pretty good. Bread lines in space=low energy.
Post yfw we open the first McDonald's in space for Ayy's
>>
>>72501565
It's obvious, religious folk welcome earth's obliteration because they think it'll bring them all to heaven or something. Totally immoral.
>>
File: canada arm.jpg (284 KB, 1892x830) Image search: [Google]
canada arm.jpg
284 KB, 1892x830
>>72501915
spends billions, finally gets to space, oops.. can't grab things. literally a retard in space, needs Canada to make a space arm.
>>
>>72502373
A private company headed by a south african/canadian is literally getting more done than NASA could ever hope for. Last thing I saw NASA put out was a fruity fucking chart on Global warming or some bullshit like that.
"Guys just letting you know that the planet is going to shit but we're not doing anything about it."
>>
>>72501565
One could argue that SETI is unsubstantiated non-sense. There is no proof of alien life. And people who've seen a UFO are called crazy.

Lennin got rid of religion and we beat them to the punch in space exploration. Take your social Marxism to reddit.
>>
>>72501975
>>72501785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDK5TF2BOhQ
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (54 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
54 KB, 500x329
>>72501565
> tax all religious institutions 100%

So basically prevent all religious institutions from existing.
>>
>>72502888
>Aliens don't exist tho
What does alien life existing having to do with galactic conquest?
>Muh Communism
Capitalism is the perfect system where this would work. The shitty people doing nothing but bullshitting their way through life will be forced to pay into a prosperous future of space mining. Do you want faggy little churches and child molesters or kick ass spaceships, undiscovered planets, and a potential for some hot, extra-terrestrial poon?
>>
>>72503458
So your god won't exist if you don't have shitty little structures? Seems like you have a lack of faith to me.
>>
>>72503684
And your god "science" can't find funding with big business? Sounds like you're a lazy cunt looking for a cushy job doing bullshit research. Try harder. Maybe you could try researching useful technologies?
>>
>>72503584
>> Capitalism is the perfect system where this would work.
That's not what you said though. You said you wanted a 100% tax on Churches.
>>The shitty people doing nothing but bullshitting their way through life will be forced Pay to pay into a prosperous future of space mining.
Pay them and get to work mining then.
>>
File: 7137.jpg (18 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
7137.jpg
18 KB, 400x324
There is one road into space.

And that road is COMMUNISM.
>>
>>72501565
The catholic church is the largest charity organisation in the world.
You can tax them, but do you want half the world to starve or die of sickness as the missions don't have any resources left?
>>
>>72502877
why fix the planet when we can fix our pronouns
>>
File: 1461991829540.png (435 KB, 1102x692) Image search: [Google]
1461991829540.png
435 KB, 1102x692
>>72503684
>The United States taxes all religious institutions 100%
>churches stop to exist
>get replaced by Mosques funded by foreign durka countries
>Allah forbids space exploration
>NASA shuts down
>United States of Allah
>OP's plan of atheistic America goes down the shitter
you predicted this would happen right?
>>
File: 1445502781407.png (436 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445502781407.png
436 KB, 480x640
>>72501565

>stop spending money on things I don't like

Space travel will come, taking away religious rights is just gonna piss people off.

The real method should be a reality TV series/mobile game/video game that ties in, that's quick easy reliable money that not only gets direct sales but as it gains popularity brings in advertising cash.
>>
>>72501565
Space is pretty useless to us for the moment.

It's like wanting to colonize the new world without having any trees to make ships out of.
>>
>>72504951
Churches shouldn't be considered an enterprise. The fact is there is much more profit to be gained, in a resource sense, from space than in social gobbledygook.
god's existence is debatable, fat stacks of space cash is guaranteed. Space cash > stupid child molesters.
>>
>>72501565
Gee, shitposting Canadastan, why not do that in your own country?
>>
>>72505191
All of the church's assets would be liquidated. Meaning all of those terrorbux are going straight to the fuel tanks of a kick ass rocket.
>>
>>72501565
Your adulterous wife will divorce and get all your monies you and your children will become degenerate. God will crash the tower of babylon for your arrogance. You children will forget their heritage. You son will be faggoted to a kebabs harem and your daughter will be a whore.

I think the space program will go forward though when the state seizes your body to repay the student loans you couldnt pay back. The space program need s slave labour and since youre not christian its OK. As you slave away bulding the spaceship the state will take your liver and kidneys. How do you like them taxes cuck?
>>
>>72505394
>all of those terrorbux are going straight to the fuel tanks of a kick ass rocket

but it would be considered rascist for it not to go into the pockets of the "opressed" american mudslimes anon also science is rascist and a social construct
>>
>>72501565
>unsubstantiated
It's transubstantiated you shitlord.
>>
I love how you retards think I'm only targeting Christianity. I mean everybody. The jews, hindus, muzzies, scientologists, mormons, fuck even the smallest of cults. Take all their money and put it into space shit. Rockets are cooler than any church and the possibility of space pucci alone should have half the military funding going into it as well.
>>
>>72505551
Fuck them all to death. We'll just take the fags whining and process their bodies into bio fuel and much needed fertilizer for space crops. We're gonna need carbon and organic material so why not take the shittiest people and re-purpose them for a noble cause.
>>
File: jumpingspacevagpenisthing.png (235 KB, 640x270) Image search: [Google]
jumpingspacevagpenisthing.png
235 KB, 640x270
>>72505657
>anon expects space pucci
you are playing too much Mass Effect m8
what if you get jumping ones and die a horrible and bloody death?
>>
>>72505798
Considering Firefly and Riddick are set in the same universe I'm totally down for it. Gotta take the bad with the good man. Consider the fact that some race out there is putting more of their AyyLmoney into space programs than we are. We gotta set a good rep for ourselves in the Universe. Do you really wanna be considered as the mexico of the Universe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XSiww9ZO4
>>
>>72506097
I think space is something we should persue only if there are no alternatives also instead of making some lowly space boat why not try to master teleport technology or interdimensional travel? that way if humanity somehow manages to develop space-age tech we would be immune against Ayy politics because most galactic denizens will think we are just dumb animals and pass our planet instead of going to war with or try to mug it for spacebux its all about being cunning and not let anyone know you could be a threat while you are finding ways to backstab them without losing anything in the process like the element of surprise
>>
>>The fact is there is much more profit to be gained, in a resource sense, from space
I doubt it!

You also keep mentioning child molestation. Dude, that happened because SJWs wanted the church to be more "progressive." What is a handful of Catholic pedos compared to the debaucheries of the LGBT movement? People within LGBT groups don't even hide that they want to lower the age of consent to 13-16.

Christians are the only people who even value the family unit! Hypocrites like you see no problem with abortion.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.