[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite person in world history? I like these guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: foundingfathers2.jpg (203 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
foundingfathers2.jpg
203 KB, 1024x1024
Who is your favorite person in world history?

I like these guys. They built greatest nation on the earth
>>
File: P7Rl11AjxPc.jpg (21 KB, 452x427) Image search: [Google]
P7Rl11AjxPc.jpg
21 KB, 452x427
>>72499305
>>
>>72499368
here is your favorite one^^ russia-chan
>>
>>72499476
:*
>>
File: maria.jpg (13 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
maria.jpg
13 KB, 236x354
>>72499305
I wouldn`t say favorite, but I give a lot of respect to Empress Maria Theresa, because she made elementary school education mandatory. Can you imagine the amount of bitching from the peasants? And yet it helped us not to be a bunch of fucking dumbasses like the rest of the world.
>>
File: president-donald-j-trump.jpg (34 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
president-donald-j-trump.jpg
34 KB, 462x462
>>
Favorite in American history is Hamilton. Favorite in general is napeoleon
>>
thank you for the compliment japan, please enjoy 20% off your next usa visa entry fee
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 580x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 580x373
>>72499305
>it's a self hating Nip thread
I missed you man. I agree though, they did build the greatest nation on earth. Although, I have a special place in my heart for pic related.
>>
Hoover and McCarthy. They seen the complete total shit storm we are in right now and did their best to stop it. True American heroes that saw the future and hated it.
>>
>>72501386
youre an american who likes monarchys
>>
>>72499843
She was based. Although her frequent wars with Prussia weren't a smart move. She was fighting the inevitable loss of Austrian hegemony. She should have concentrated on uniting the Habsburg realm instead of trying to keep the rest of the HRE in line.
>>
>>72501493
>monarchys

Yeah, I am. What of it?
>>
>>72501542
benedict
>>
>>72501685
>implying Benedict was a bad guy
He was just misguided. Loyalty to the crown isn't in and of itself a bad thing. Are you drunk?
>>
File: prague-jan-zizka.png (307 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
prague-jan-zizka.png
307 KB, 400x565
>>72499843
I don't know much about Czech historical figures but Jan Zizka seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>72501887
He would be basically a terrorist against estabilishment. Catholic church was displeased by czechs moving away from catolicism and they power grab, so they formed a crusade against czechs, and promptly got they shit kicked in by Zizka, on more than one occasion. If I`am not mistaken, he was fully blind at the end of his life, yet he was able to successfuly manage his army.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.