[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghetto or Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: serveimage.jpg (18 KB, 320x209) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
18 KB, 320x209
Either they have to live in certain areas by themselves (away from us) or else they go back where they came from.
>>
File: 77f06e4b.png (161 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
77f06e4b.png
161 KB, 400x200
Vietnamese-Americans were the only reliable Republican Asians until you racists drove them into the arms of the Democrats.
>>
>>72495717

"until" ... exactly right --- they can't be trusted.

Ghetto or go should be the policy for all the minorities.
>>
File: gook_image04.jpg (170 KB, 496x600) Image search: [Google]
gook_image04.jpg
170 KB, 496x600
>>72495717
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (89 KB, 920x834) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
89 KB, 920x834
>>72495833
Such a policy will never be enacted.

What really happens to people who express racist views is that they get fired from their jobs.

<--two fools got fired for this
>>
>>72496232

That's what I'm talking about ...

There's sanity somewhere in all this craziness and that sanity is separation. We say "Ghetto or Go" meaning please enjoy all your own culture as long as you do it in your own area. It's the only solution.
>>
File: gook_image08.jpg (173 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
gook_image08.jpg
173 KB, 477x600
>>72495575

Here doggie doggie ...
>>
File: selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg (64 KB, 760x1016) Image search: [Google]
selection-du-weekend-185-55.jpg
64 KB, 760x1016
>>72496577
The only solution is for people to stop caring about race.
>>
File: ghetto-or-go.jpg (59 KB, 653x539) Image search: [Google]
ghetto-or-go.jpg
59 KB, 653x539
>>72497169
>indigenous peoples should be genocided

The solution is simple - let people keep to their own. The mindset of a forced melting pot is genocide.

"Ghetto or Go" is the solution.
>>
>>72495717
honestly the vietnamese that came to the United States love America more than Americans. They actually understand what freedom is about and the american dream. work hard, send their kids to become doctors and engineers and other useful stuff. American kids do women's studies and arts degrees. It's for the best they keep to themselves to keep their pure vietnamerican blood clean.
>>
>>72495575
Fuck yourself man. I'm a native-born American who's partly Vietnamese and this has been my home since day zero
>>
>>72497756
I'm not moving just because of some shit you're spouting. You don't tell me what to do or where to go. I belong here because I'm from here.
>>
File: gook_image03.jpg (130 KB, 466x600) Image search: [Google]
gook_image03.jpg
130 KB, 466x600
>>72498010

yah but that's not the point.

Go ask one of them, "Now that you are in our country, is okay if I proceed to entirely extinguish your own national identity?" and see what they say.

The "Ghetto or Go" idea isn't to hate on people - it's to have people enjoy their own identity guilt free without the "assimilate" crap being shoved down their throat.
>>
>>72498124

Do you speak Vietnamese? Do you "belong" to any culture? or are you an alien to your own people and to Americans? That's the problem for everybody in the multi-cult lie. We all get ripped off.
>>
Not all minorities are immigrants. Not all immigrants are minorities.
>>
>>72497756
>The mindset of a forced melting pot is genocide.

You're retarded. We're the dominate culture, fuck, Why are you people so dumb?
>>
>>72498453
Did you not see what I said in my first posts? I am an American; that's the culture that I associate with because it's what I grew up in. English is my native language. "Americans" is not a synonym for "White Americans."
>>
>>72498486

"Dominate" how? There are 7 billion people on the planet - do all of them have to learn to be White Americans? Isn't that a rather stupid and arrogant idea?
>>
File: VPAgirl1.jpg (285 KB, 783x1024) Image search: [Google]
VPAgirl1.jpg
285 KB, 783x1024
Did you get poo in loo from bad Pho or something OP?

At least my people did sent gommies to infiltrate America when the boat people came. I'm honestly pissed off at people who compare my kind to the rapefugees.

The first generation is fine, but it's the newer generation that's being infested by nigger culture and liberalism. I'm one of the few remaining new generation Viets who uphold our old cultural values and can hold a fucking conversation in my mother tongue. If you want to hate Vietnamese, hate the millennial shitfucks. Most Vietnamese are well established, law-abiding citizens.Many Vietnamese, both immigrants and in Vietnam are very conservative. Even young people in Vietnam are conservative. It's in our nature and saved Vietnam from having a China-tier Cultural Revolution from happening. Top gommie officials valued our culture over Communism.
>>
>>72498589

You are suffering a mind-f#ck (pardon the expression) --- you have been robbed of your ethnic identity by a Disney land farce. Why be ashamed of who you really are?

My ancestors had to forget German to become "American" which was also a rip off, but at least we shared the same DNA with the English.

I'm not hating on anybody.
>>
>>72498719
>gommie

Don't misunderstand me, please. A "rotten banana" is not better than a "wigger". This is where cultures mix and pick up the worst traits of everybody else until the end result is a completely worthless nobody. Do we want that for our children?
>>
>>72498788
Okay, by that logic you're not an American. You're German. Who are you to say I don't belong here? Read up on the 14th amendment bro. It says something along the lines of "all persons born or naturalized in the United States are citizens of the United States." Says nothing about skin color or racial classifications.The U.S. ain't a nation-state, so it's not "for Whites only." Plus, what the fuck is meant by "Whites"? Where the fuck do you draw the line? You do realize at various points in history, English considered themselves "the whites" and groups like Germans, Irish, Slavs, Italians, and Greeks were considered not white. Man, fuck that shit.
>>
>>72498211

Do you like it when White guys and Niggers date Vietnamese girls? How does that help you out, having no space to call your own?
>>
>>72498454

Yah but everybody has their own people.
>>
>>72499062
Benjamin Franklin called the Germans a swarthy bunch if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>72499144
It's all good, man, as long as other girls give me equal chances. Now what I'm not in favor of is the disparity between White male and White female interracial dating. Like, hypocrisy much?
>>
>>72499062

All the white Europeans found a common identity. We were all white, Christians. It's like if everybody from Asia moved to China and found a common identity as Asian Buddhist/Taoists. You can push things only so far. Now we say to Mexicans, for example, "Speak English!" Is that fair? We get mad at the Jews who say "Don't celebrate Christmas". It's too many cultures. The only way to please everybody is to be a complete nothing. Do we want that for the future?
>>
>>72499062
>for Whites only
it was originally
>groups like Germans, Irish, Slavs, Italians, and Greeks were considered not white.
Aryans have always been known as the apex white race. Irish and Slavs are both Caucasian by biology, but not always by mainstream racial ideology. Italians and Greeks are not considered fully white because they have faced foreign conquest many times, especially from the middle east and north Africa.
>>
>>72499465

You're children should have a single identity. If you produce mix-raced children just because you get horny with a white woman, that's selfish. You didn't think about the impact on the kids.
>>
>>72499792
Understood man, I'll take that into consideration. I'm mixed ethnicities myself though, you can't choose your parents... wat do?
>>
>>72499644
Just let everyone think of the country however they want to think of it. If you don't agree with 'em, then just don't. People can have different ideas of what America is, at the end of the day it's just lines drawn on a map. No piece of land is innately one raced or another. Europe and Asia are actually one landmass... what do? The number one rule is just don't hurt anyone.
>>
>>72499699
>white club snobbery

BS. All the Europeans are White. All the Orientals are Asian. All the Africans are Negroes. Let's keep it simple.
>>
>>72500298
What happens when we got Asians like Sunny Leone?
>>
>>72499917

I'm part Scottish, German, British .. and I have 1 great grandfather who was a Jew (but I refuse to blame my great-grandmother for this - she was tricked).

The point isn't racial 100% purity - nobody has it. The idea is to have a home where you belong and then support and be with your own people. "Ghetto or Go" means be with your own people either in a Ghetto or in their homeland. Is that really so terrible?
>>
>>72500791
Yeah, "Ghetto or Go" makes sense for Scotland, Germany, and Britain, but America isn't homeland only for Whites. It's the home of many folks.
>>
>>72500879
What I mean is Scotland, Germany, and Britain, being in Europe, were originally peopled by Whites. But the same can't be said for North America.
>>
>>72500192

But when blacks and Hispanics invade Asian areas there are many problems. There are moving variables to these problems.
>>
>>72501089
There's ignorant Asians, I agree. But they ought to be on the way out; their generation is bygone
>>
>>72500960

Whites should have a "Ghetto" too. That's the residential area. The marketplaces and attractions would be common shared territory.

This is how people respect one another while also living together. In other words, it would just legalize what people naturally do anyhow.
>>
>>72501218

See, this is what I'm talking about. You are dissing your own culture. That's not right.
>>
>>72499375
>swarthy bunch

https://books.google.com/books?id=m2wsAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA71

"Ghetto or Go" would benefit everybody - including the Asians who would be free from Hispanic and Negro infiltration into their area.

And if people can't respect their own culture and people, why should they be trusted to respect a new culture?
>>
>>72500593

You got me.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.